Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 13. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 22, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
Yea...you're correct, though such encouraging statements are mostly hinged on assumptions which of course occur by chances.
Crypto needs serious support especially in hard times like this...
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 22, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
Certainly you are right! Only strong and seasoned will be able to achieve success and earn in the crypto market. I believe that if we invest in cryptocurrency, we should not forget about the main rules and of course try to stick to them. Of course, not everyone will be able to withstand what is happening now and many will have to sell their assets in the negative, but this is the reality and we can do nothing about it. Perhaps many entered the market when the market was growing and there was sweet news about the bright future and the high price of BTC, but no one said that the market was manipulated and made as it should be for the major players. But still thanks to this system, we got at least experience, and this is very important.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
November 22, 2018, 02:53:10 PM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
There isn't any deceit here. It's trading psychology and it isn't any easy controlling the impulse to sell at a moment like this just like not everyone can withstand the heat in the kitchen. If you sell, someone else buys. In trading one has to lose for some to gain. This helps the market provide liquidity and movement, simple.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 22, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
Do not deceived yourself, this time is the time to think and study.
Be careful on whatever you will do with the market.
Everything is not stable, this is not permanent. we will rise and if we re smart enough we will gain.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
It's like 50/50. You never know if you are doing the right thing, or if you missed the profit. Maybe you are selling now, and through Mesch you can buy for this money 2 times more BTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
It depends on what time frame we take. For example, if we take the framework within a month, then I doubt that anything will change. It seems to me now that Bitcoin has stopped at the 4500 position due to the support of the miners, but as soon as it is broken, the price will fly even lower.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
November 22, 2018, 02:29:43 PM
I agree with you with market conditions like this that we must be mentally stronger and that patience must be added because conditions like this will not last forever and the possibility that next month's prices may change towards the moon if we sell now will be left behind and stay focused and believe that Crypto will replace the world currency someday.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 22, 2018, 12:54:27 PM
If you learn to make the right decisions, make conclusions from your own mistakes and be patient, then you can wait for success when working with cryptocurrency. Do not make repeated mistakes.
Activity: 459
November 22, 2018, 07:46:42 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
right. Our market will at times lose so much and we should need patience to make money. We will have lower income than normal but it is only in short time. Please be patient to get great returns in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 07:33:02 AM
I agree, the prolonged downtrend shakes all hamsters from the market, but be smarter and do not let yourself be fooled. If you have bought a cryptocurrency and are worried that your coins have fallen in price, then leave the panic, this is a good check for you. Just keep your coins and wait for the new bull run to start.
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

Ok i Agree
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 22, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Oh yeah. These are definitely trying times. In times like these, "a little patience" is certainly not enough. The patience one has has to be deep. The belief one has in cryptocurrency should not be shallow, or else, one has to be easily swayed by this very temporary yet shocking event. But then again, one only has to look back and realize that it has always been this way.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
I understand this. But do you know that a person who lost more than $ 10,000 would react? You are a bounty hunter and will not understand the loss of investors in the crypto market. I think we should sell in half and hold back a half. Do not be too risky with this market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 22, 2018, 07:05:24 AM
They don't understand that patience what should comes first.

Almost everybody tend to think that there's no more hope for the market to recover. All they think is about the losses that they got right now. It's very likely for everyone to recover in the future but if they will have that negative mindset and let themselves deceive by those FUDs, they'll never excel and proceed to the next stage.
I hope they would also get some opinions from pioneers here in crypto, I mean, those who have experienced a major market downfall way back 2013. They should get some encouragements from those early people who were there from the beginning up 'til now.
I'm not yet into crypto by that year but by just looking at those suggestions by the pioneers, you'll hear them say that this crash is nothing.

Encouragement is what everyone should have but it isn't going to the way that we want. Others are going the opposite way because they all put their attention to the losses but if they are about to see the lighter and good side of it, they'll understand why we are saying such encouraging words.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 21, 2018, 07:58:56 PM
This is already happening, despite the present dump in the crypto space. I can't imagine that some news outlets are still peddling news around to cause more dump.
I know some people by virtue of that will still be deceived to dump.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

If you did not sell your coins until now, or shorted them it is not the time now to sell only if you are
holding shitcoins. Nobody knows where the bottom is but we should be near to it. Hopefully the patient
participants will be rewarded soon when the market bounce back and recover.
Activity: 248
November 21, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

This is quite true,times like this are not new in the cryptocurrency space,we should stop panicking and be patience, we will all overcome this present challenge, the market will soon recover
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 21, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Big market players must really be letting weak hands to panic sell and waiting for massive sell-off for them to buy the dip. That is why, if you have the capacity to hold during this dip, you must hodl and do not let the value drive you to sell for losses. Wait for the price to bounce back.
November 21, 2018, 12:14:27 PM
In this wave, many people bought for the first time on the market, and seeing when your deposit drops 0.1 times is very difficult, even unbearable! Many people borrowed money for this, thinking that they would get rich quickly, but in fact it turned out differently! And at the moment there are no guarantees that the market will turn around soon!
i think that now even if you have enough experience and knowledge you may be decieved as well as scammer i,mprove their skills
November 21, 2018, 12:13:24 PM
yes i absolutely agree as the modern world gas become reaally cruel and people want money quick and much without prinsiples of dignity
Pages:
Jump to: