Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 14. (Read 2498 times)

oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 21, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
In this wave, many people bought for the first time on the market, and seeing when your deposit drops 0.1 times is very difficult, even unbearable! Many people borrowed money for this, thinking that they would get rich quickly, but in fact it turned out differently! And at the moment there are no guarantees that the market will turn around soon!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

Indeed! Crypto has experienced this phase many times in the past and it always bounces back and stronger at that. We just have to trust in the technology and be patient that our hodlings would be rewarded big time. Actually it is better to buy and hold now while the market is down.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 21, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
They don't understand that patience what should comes first.

Almost everybody tend to think that there's no more hope for the market to recover. All they think is about the losses that they got right now. It's very likely for everyone to recover in the future but if they will have that negative mindset and let themselves deceive by those FUDs, they'll never excel and proceed to the next stage.
I hope they would also get some opinions from pioneers here in crypto, I mean, those who have experienced a major market downfall way back 2013. They should get some encouragements from those early people who were there from the beginning up 'til now.
it was not so big money losing like now. That's why last time people was waiting and was not nervous very much.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 21, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

Almost everybody tend to think that there's no more hope for the market to recover. All they think is about the losses that they got right now. It's very likely for everyone to recover in the future but if they will have that negative mindset and let themselves deceive by those FUDs, they'll never excel and proceed to the next stage.
I hope they would also get some opinions from pioneers here in crypto, I mean, those who have experienced a major market downfall way back 2013. They should get some encouragements from those early people who were there from the beginning up 'til now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 07:53:33 PM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

That's right! I agree with your thoughts. There's no reason at all to panic because price downtrend is part of the game in trading cryptocurrencies. Of course I don't think that anyone in crypto world expect the altcoins price to be always going up everyday. In fact we are holding our altcoins to get good profit so its just our patience vs. the panic that might push you to sell.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 20, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
November 20, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Yep, that's True and thank you for this encouraging words. Most people do not know what to do in this falling. In order to protect the money that is in their hands, they show unbalanced actions and enter in a loss for nothing. I believe that and as I always say, Price rising will Towards the last 3 months of 2018 begin and I expect an even more beautiful and profitable rise from the last great raise.

The words that is being said is very helpful for everybody. It allows everyone to take the right path so that we will be able to accept the right one for us. To gain profit we must determine what type of ICOs that we are going to join for. It us because their are ICOs whuch has a small value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 07:21:59 AM
You are absolutely right, you should never despair and lose hope. Be always careful and soon everything will be restored and will remember with a smile all this fall:)
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
October 28, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
What is important to know is we need to HODL! People who sell are nuts and will obviously be sad in the future!
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 07:22:56 PM
I hope everyone will understand this..... It normal for things to go like this it can't be good all the time..... Patient is just the key it's matter of time I believe the market will go back to normal. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
October 26, 2018, 11:23:43 PM
In order to be able to do that, we need to have another fund to cover our daily need, if that available then being patient in this cyrptocurrency world will not become a pain and it will flow easily until the day to take all the profit came.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 10:55:42 PM
Of course, this is important not to be fooled when you will make an investment, study carefully and thoroughly about the investment that you will do because when you will invest in the future you will enjoy the results
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 26, 2018, 10:46:21 PM
That's right because I'm also in the same position for Altcoins Zclassic.
I bought Zclassic at 165,000 satoshi and at Zclassic prices at 50,000 satoshi, my estimate was reduced by 80%. sad !!
Welcome to this business, well things is not looking so good right now and most or all of those assets really fell so hard, what we can do right now is continue surviving, holding is better than losing your investment, rely with your own research and assessment so you can take a good decisions when
you are seeing decrease in value, take a break for a while and don't look with the current movements.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 26, 2018, 10:37:35 PM
Crypto is a tough field. When falling asleep and have no substantial good then certainly be harmed themselves with conditions that are full with this risk. be patient it certainly becomes a good key for done and panic is the main issue that has always been able to be found in crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
That's right because I'm also in the same position for Altcoins Zclassic.
I bought Zclassic at 165,000 satoshi and at Zclassic prices at 50,000 satoshi, my estimate was reduced by 80%. sad !!
Activity: 101
September 11, 2018, 03:15:55 AM
This is more blindly optimistic. The cryptocurrency is future, and that's for sure. But it does not mean that the current cryptocurrency will be the future cryptocurrency. Maybe many coins will disappear in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 11, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
I agree that we are going thru some tough times and we will see the price increase once again but for how high will it go is the real problem. We are expecting bitcoin to go like $12k or something and alts to follow suit so we can make a decent profit but unfortunately the highest bitcoin goes is around $7.2k levels and when that happens altcoins are just dying a bit more and more because it loses value against bitcoin instead of going up with it.

We do not need another short quick spur of increase in bitcoin price, we need a real big huge bull run that would make bitcoin at least $9k or so to make people believe in bitcoin and crypto once again. This is 100% certain thing to be happening in near future but how much it will be happening so quicker, that is the level we may retain the investors to keep investing into crypto world as that is the main thing we need all the time so that we will have a healthier balance in this crypto world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 04:27:14 AM
Markets are falling in a row and many are frustrated, but they need to be patient. Don't be fooled by the current market. The market will grow again with tokens that are not sold at a lower price.
Activity: 41
September 10, 2018, 04:24:44 AM
agree with the author. himself because of a lack of patience selling coins and the next day they grew very much. Patience is a virtue!
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
This serves as an awesome reminder for everybody. I bear in mind myself promoting at a private price and it didnt paintings as I predicted. Now my principle is, the moment you eagerly want to sell, is not the right moment you have to promote.
Pages:
Jump to: