Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 15. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 05, 2018, 12:43:02 AM
You have to understand that even though we're low compared to the heights of 2017, the market is still very high. If people sell to reap their profit there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm guessing a certain amount of the people who are selling are making a perfectly good decision. There's always opportunity costs and profit/savings aren't everything.

For example, you'll only get to visit certain glaciers today (before  they disappear, or you may be able to get a piece of land and build a house, where tomorrow the area you're looking for is all sold out.

Now, those who read the mainstream media and fall for their lies, there's no respect for their decision. If you truly believe bitcoin is dead, or a ponzi scheme or anything else those dinosaurs tell you, you deserve to lose out on crypto.

The reason I'm saying that is because the people who believe that often hate the people that use crypto and are often jealous of them and want us all to fail. They don't see the bigger picture, that this is not just about money, but also the financial freedom of the world.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 12:34:25 AM
Patience is the key strategy especially if you have taken a huge loss.  Great coins will always bounce back.  Do you still believe in your project?  If so sit tight and wait for the market to revive itself. 
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:21:50 AM
indeed, with the deteriorating market conditions prolonged, most people who are not mentally prepared when faced with the current situation as soon as possible to leave the crypto world and sell the coins they buy, even though there is still a possibility that the market will recover, so be patient waiting for the price recovery until now this hasn't happened.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
maybe before investing, you need confidence and patience in the investment and certainly you need knowledge and for all the risks that will be gained in the investment so that in the future you will not be an investor who endangers yourself
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 12:13:48 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
patience is indeed a valuable capital if we believe that the altcoins we have have good growth potential. do not be influenced by other people's predictions, because everyone just guesses. no one can guarantee
Activity: 155
September 05, 2018, 12:08:25 AM
I feel after reading this forum for a while a lot of people have sold thier stashes at incredible losses.  The sad stories on here once the rebound happens will be in the dozens.  People always sell on the low and buy on the high.  
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
September 05, 2018, 12:08:09 AM
Patience to when ? I guess you bought something at 18000 and now is trading less than 8000 USD you won't talk of patience seeing the frustration of long term holders are facing for keeping bitcoins which never seems to rise anytime soon.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:03:07 AM
Your opinion is the same as my opinion, we seem to be forced to sell coins that we have at very cheap prices, as if the crypto market will go off and make us lose even more, this is what makes crypto users sell all the coins they have for fear of losing again. but what about when we sell all of our coins, suddenly the crypto market improves, it will make us cry right away. we really have to be a little more patient.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 11:53:02 PM
Yes I agree with you, do not be easily fooled by the market situation of down, because the current decline is not always caused by the number of holders who sell, it could be manipulated by a big pope who tries to throw the coins to lower the price so that many holders panic and do Big sales, after the prices are getting down they buy them again for sale at expensive prices, this case has happened before and proved that this method brings huge profits for them.
Activity: 204
September 04, 2018, 11:42:57 PM
With the conditions like today, better is still holding the coin. Now if you see a scam there is everywhere and you have to be careful before making a decision. And don't panic easily when looking at the market is being weakened and you must make a long-term investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 11:38:51 PM
the application of the patient it is hard to run. especially when it's for new investors so be patient and hold is a hard thing to follow. though indeed crypto will be increased and the better but the wait time was coming into a difficult thing to be awaited most people because it was too panicked by the situation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 11:31:32 PM
It will all boil down to who is the apathetic of them all. Sometimes, you just need to ride against the wave to win. The wave is to panic sell. This is what they want you to do. But then again, if one can hold as long as he can and wait for the next spike, then they will be the ones emerging victorious. This is cryptocurrency guys, many week trick you into selling, but see, they can make you're coins into zero, but even though it comes to that point, never sell.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 09:17:55 PM
Yes just hold on your crypto asset because this ber months bitcoin will surely soar and all altcoin will surely pump also when bull run comes. For now the best thing that we can do is trade or accumulate more potential token.
Activity: 229
September 04, 2018, 09:05:19 PM
if I think that I have to be confident and we all have to be careful, we must know that there is a price up and down every year, we should not be deceived when the situation is now what we expect, we must be patient to return prices like last year \ , and for novice players do not rush to sell it
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 08:55:46 PM
i have been holding my coins for a long time now because i believe market will recover. i have a lot of patience so waiting is not a problem for me. being positive will be helpful in this kind of situation.
Activity: 798
September 04, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

I am agree with your opinion. We should be patience with our investment and not rush to make profits. Crypto is new market and will growing bigger in near future. Many negative news around market and if we deceived, we will lossing opportunity to make profits
copper member
Activity: 140
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 04, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

Sometimes knowing when to let go of the one you holding will be the best for your investment.. Know the coin and is it a dear project no point of holding it.. Its not always aboit holding.. Knowing when to sell is the key
Activity: 32
August 27, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
i still think the market will recover and go up in time, so im jsut waiting
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

Yeah only those who has courage to hold their coins while we are in a bearish situation will have a chance to be profitable once the market returns to a bullish trend. We had this situation for almost 8 months and so many investors have lose their patience that they decided to sell their coins at losing price which is not good idea.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
August 27, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived.
It's not about being deceived but being afraid. Fear is the thing which is responsible for making the weak ones to panic that later leads them to unwisely decisions. Even though some of them know that panic selling is not practical at this stage, several still come up to this because their fear now weighs heavier than their fate to crypto. Well, we can't blame them for their behavior simply because that's normal for a human. All we can do is just support them for their actions (assuming that persuading them further will not work).
Pages:
Jump to: