Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 16. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
currently there are a lot of coins scam, many bounty campaigns are scam, I haven't dared to work in the bounty campaign, I get a scam token, if you want to invest in the trade market, don't join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 27, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

I don't think it's as easy as you say, the fact is that the market is always experiencing a downward trend that makes quite a lot of crypto more down lower than before. and this makes a lot of people panic of course very detrimental, I'm sure you are not an investor. so you don't really feel the impact of the decline especially in this year.
but there are steps that I can do with a decline like this that can bring profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:32:33 AM
I was once convinced by a mate to sell my tokens and get fiat. According to my mate,crypto will be as it is till next yera so I should withdraw all my coins and spend for nothing to lose, and nothing to gain.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:28:22 AM
Current selling is the wrong decision if you want to get money. It makes the possible profit lower but you have a good losses in the case of benefit from this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 26, 2018, 06:27:53 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

Of course it will get better
But still there is need to force panic people and dumpers off the market for good
They don’t worth the stress

Unless you are ready to observe monitor, do your own research before embarking on any project
It’s better not to participate in crypto currency at all
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
August 26, 2018, 06:20:23 AM
Sometimes speaking is easy, rather than when you see the reality of your assets coming down. but you are truly patient and steadfast that will bring victory. if you don't accept defeat it's better to wait patiently.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 06:17:37 AM
Yeah, it 's better to hold now than selling. Also it's good to buy for additonal holding of the coins you researched and believed to go above its all time high when the bullrun come.
Activity: 388
August 26, 2018, 06:07:52 AM
But in today's cryptocurrencies, scam is ubiquitous, we must be careful of those traps at any time, sometimes although they look very attractive, but have to say that bright flowers are often toxic.
Activity: 260
August 26, 2018, 06:02:38 AM
Indeed there is a lot of people who wants to deceive others I don't know why they are happy in making others weakness as a business. We must be careful in every act that we did, yes patience is the key to success and having this kind of stuff serves as our weapon to conquer this kind of business. Always research first and study the background of what you are doing before dealing with it. Having patience is very helpful because it will helps you not regret in the end.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
August 26, 2018, 04:56:31 AM
 We cannot avoid some people to make a deception moves in order to others falling into a trap or taking advantage to weak people hand over easily on their keeps for some stupid news, yet it is our own decision to portray on our own goal, that is why extra precaution on all crypto undertakings is needed.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
I think that is just an act of coercion for the price of the coin to go down and it will make people feel scared. That will lead to some wrong decisions. Be patient because it will help you not to lose too much money in the decision
Activity: 420
August 26, 2018, 04:26:31 AM
We should have been careful a long time ago.We are forced to sell almost the entire year, and you just now write about it. We will see many downs, as well as losing money investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 04:21:30 AM
our goal of investing is to make a profit, so if we sell and get a loss, there is no point in investing. indeed every investment must have risks, but we also have to plan and understand to minimize and even avoid losses or risks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
August 26, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
You are right. I really agree we need high patience. and will not sell for the near future. surviving is the right choice. believe that a difficult situation will definitely be replaced by a better one. keep on waiting for good news to come!
do what we do now and the good news that you say will definitely come in these months
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 04:07:08 AM
The price of btc and alts rely to every users of it so we experience a lot of drops because some investors leave in crypto,some are scam or by the hack of someone,we can also think that FUD spread by others because they are newbies so to avoid that let's spread the positive about cryptocurrency so even there's a lot of negative we can still or have a chance if we do more constructive about crypto base in our post or share our referral in our trusted friends and family then more
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 26, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
You are right. I really agree we need high patience. and will not sell for the near future. surviving is the right choice. believe that a difficult situation will definitely be replaced by a better one. keep on waiting for good news to come!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:13:15 AM
Indeed many are said to be patient. but in fact also be patient could not give results that can be directly visible. However, it is the most powerful way to take and lots of people do. This is a strategy to get satisfactory results.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 26, 2018, 03:32:49 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you. Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

The market is a little bit gloomy these days and the mood is not quite good for selling any tokens or coins except if one is thinking of already quitting the game or leaving this market once and for all or maybe just liquidating some already worthless and hopeless digital assets (shitcoins as others may call them). This is just actually a cycle...so soon we should be expecting that the sun will be shining and smiling on upon us. Holding can be good or bad depending on what you are holding actually. I am happy to see OP really optimistic on the market and we need this kind of attitude and energy.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 02:29:44 AM
I agree with you, if you buy with high price, do not sell it. Let's hodl to bullish market  Cry But I think price can drop a gain. You can try sell it and buy with lower price ( risk = profit )
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
August 26, 2018, 02:28:23 AM
You are right OP,  patience is what that is needed in times like this when everything seems like all hope is gone. I see a price dump  in Bitcoin as always a good opportunity to stock up if you are opportuned to have the capital. Regarding on people wanting to sell you anything they have,  if you find someone who is panicking enough to sell their Bitcoin on a super price, then stock up. But restrain from buying shitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: