Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 18. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:31:58 AM
What happens now is the usual market situation. Therefore, there should not be panic here. Everything will automatically recover and go up, as we saw it in late 2017. In this case, we need patience and steel nerves. Therefore, fasten. Everything will be fine.
Activity: 148
August 19, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
Yes, I believe you are a veteran investor. I think that as a good investor, you must have enough patience. Although this market has been in the trough for a long time, I believe it will rise again in the future, so keep enough patience and you will be able to get from this industry. Profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.

How can you be telling anyone that they shouldn't sell? They should try to cut losses when it is still small and try to get back up if everything is fine. Holding is not always optional.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 19, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
This serves as a good reminder for everyone. I remember myself selling at a deepest price and it didnt  work as I expected. Now my principle is, "the moment you eagerly want to sell, is not the right moment you have to sell".
Activity: 32
August 19, 2018, 04:35:53 AM
Do not be deceived all, this is the trial moment, but only the strong ones in crypto would definitely stand strong.
For now just be patient and dont be in a rush to sell all that you have got.
Activity: 89
August 19, 2018, 04:34:21 AM
A good point there, only the stromg can overcome.
I urge us all never to be deceived nor give up for this is the time of trial but things would definitely get better.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
August 19, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
So many will be coerced into selling what they have
If anyone experiences that during a huge drop in prices, that's on them.  In my opinion it's silly to sell anything when the market crashes.  No one makes money buying high and selling low, right?  The ones who do this are driven by fear and that is toxic to any trader.  There are a lot of trading novices here.  Sometimes it's amusing, other times it kind of makes you wonder why they're even in the market.  It's a rookie mistake that they don't ever seem to learn from.
Activity: 75
August 19, 2018, 04:32:54 AM
I stronly agree with you.
Only the strong can overcome, and if you are willing to make it big from crypto, you need to apply high parience.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 04:30:01 AM
I agree. To date, a lot of fraud has appeared. And you need to be doubly careful that bi does not fall into the trap. All good luck and patience.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 19, 2018, 04:14:55 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
true mate.  But unfortunately holders nowadays is so hasty and greedy and cant even control their emotions which is always jumping to any situation without any speculation to ensure that they can prevent such issues.  Sad to say but that's the fact nowadays.  
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
Totally agree with you. It is necessary to have patience and wait until the market is restored. Do not sell now nothing. It's better to have all your altcoins hold, in order to make a bigger profit in the future.
Activity: 159
August 19, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
yes right if your friend told to sell some make a good decision about it because well know that the market is really on the dip price, just be patience  and wait for a good opportunity to sell to get good profit at the end of the year 
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
I concur with this submission. The whole market was sent into panic when the downtrend resumed. They tend to use bad news to make people sell off so that they can buy the coins low. Do not be deceived and dont sell off your coins. Be patient.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
August 19, 2018, 03:44:01 AM
Agree, i dont know why so many people scare with this situation?? You must be calm and hold, dont be like a newbie in crypto, fooled by bear's traps which want to buy coin with very low price, don't let your coins bought by them or you will regret it. Should be do right now is to maximize this situation with buy more coin
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
August 19, 2018, 03:39:17 AM
Do not fall on the bear's trap and get lured on the things they do. They are just testing your weak souls and if you give in, you will not get the reward after. This market requires us to have a strong heart and patience. Dont get tired of waiting and good things will come to you after.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 03:32:25 AM
we know that success must require a struggle, a long process, and often a lot of challenges. so all of that is nothing instant and who is patient and persevere in his belief, then he will be the winner.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
August 19, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
This is what I'm doing right now.
Cryptocurrency is long term investment so I'm seldom panic when the market is red.
Of course every one have their own choice for their investment as long as they able achieve their goal, PROFIT !
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 03:22:32 AM
I agree with your opinion, do not be easily deceived and panic to sell must be calm and think positively so as not to experience losses, holding is the best way now to get a profit in the future
Activity: 420
August 19, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
We should not wait until they come , and act.Otherwise, you can stay with nothing. I'm waiting from the beginning of the year and while in the big minus !
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

That is true, if you follow other people dumping their holding coin, it will contribute of pushing the down harder , so don't be deceived of the situation,and don't coerce selling because of the price crashing down, just be patience and keep holding while waiting for a bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: