Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be deceived... - page 19. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 19, 2018, 03:00:37 AM

BTC supporters  were strong when is price  was less than $1000 for a very long time after  the crash. What is there to worry  when the price right now i more than  $5000. This is nothing compare to what happened last 2013, the holders during that time  dumps but there are more  who  bought. It took  3 years before it bounce up back so 3 years is going to be a whole lot of fun for you.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 19, 2018, 02:42:19 AM
I agree with the author, you never need to lose hope. You should look for some other ways to earn money on the crypto currency, which bring income in hard times.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 02:37:36 AM
We should not believe anyone in this market, so let's focus on holding, you will succeed, the market will never be for those who impatient. and easy to believe others
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:08:51 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.
Times like this will surely come, only the strong can overcome.
While we see another trap, which hit many investors. The price is corrected and falls again, and before that it was possible to talk about a confident rise, which by all indicators should have been replaced by a bullish trend. So patience is also not unlimited.
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 19, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
Yes I satisfied with you, lot of people are very disspointed but they need to be patience. I know that the price of Bitcoin,Ethereuem and other coins are not stable because many investors are in a panic so they are not investing in crypto but market will go up again soon,just be a patience.
Activity: 45
August 19, 2018, 01:48:53 AM
In any sale the main thing is to find the time when it is profitable to sell . So far I have not found this time , so hold your coins for the best time sales and making good profits
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
August 19, 2018, 01:45:05 AM
This is a time we all need to be very careful. So many will be coerced into selling what they have, but i tell you, never allow yourself to be deceived. It will definitely get better. A little patience will not harm you.

I agree. It almost seems like a waste if you've endured until now for you to be selling. The way I look at it, its  optimistically, saying that it can only get better which I'm certain it will.
Do not be fooled by this red market, this is just a test of your emotion so you'd better not to give up easily. We know this market can pump anytime so let's all be patient for that time. Panicking are only for those who knows nothing about this market, this may take a lot of risk but we must still be strong because the market is not yet in its best position.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 01:40:23 AM
This decision comes after a bad sale. when several times you sell at a low price-you realize that this is the main thing is patience . Because a good price takes time. It came to me with experience
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 04:34:03 PM
I am holding tightly to my coins, sold some altcoins that were fluctauting with big margins for bitcoins, as soon as we see some more appreciation, I will go back to my altcoins
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 18, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

I like feeling kind of support from crypto strangers. We definitely will cope with this. But depression is focusing on us now, what's sad.
Activity: 728
August 18, 2018, 04:31:42 PM
I fully agree, especially since weak hands are almost done, it seems worth it. The darkest night itself is before dawn.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
August 18, 2018, 04:24:07 PM
Having seen what happening in the market I think this is a good encouragement. I just hope that in the next few weeks all will be well. I will patiently wait for the next bull run
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
I would like to believe your words. and that the market will repeat the rise in prices as last year. however, after such a long fall, the market recovery may take more than one year and investments will be frozen for this time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
August 18, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
It is always worth holding in crypto world. Depends just how much.. might be month, might be 10 years.

You will be winner if crypto won´t die someday. Hold a be a winner!
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

For me, i think it is vital to be confident of yourself, that is all that matters
because either you preach today, tomorrow or a year later, you cannot change weak hands.

So lets see if they learn at all.
dyor always.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
a valuable motivation you have conveyed to us all. also provide warnings and suggestions. need a real understanding in cryptocurrency today. when the crypto market atmosphere is not very healthy. thank you for your writing and time.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 18, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
Sure, you are very correct, only patience is needed now as the market will soon turn green. The best advice to the newbies is that they should not panic sell
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
It is very true that most ICO's nowadays are scam. You might see some ICO's that are worth investing in and by the end of the day, you lose a whole lot. Let us all be vigilant.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
August 18, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

I'm under the impressions that the weak hands is already out in the market when the price touches $5800 already. All what's left in speculators and whales and strong hands. So FUD has little effect because what's left is intelligent investors. And they know when to sell and of course till are very strong as well emotionally. But thanks for your warnings anyways, nothing beats a good advise and remainder to all members of the community.
Activity: 365
August 18, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
So many time people get discourage because of the low rate of bitcoin most especially this year and they believed that the only way to save them from been worried is to sell off their coin. We should all remember that price can always rise any day any time. So what is expected of us is to have patient. We would rejoice very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: