Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 13. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
ICOs already lost their head after the widely spread news about scam ICOs and new IEO thing. Feeing scammers can be a problem for those who have no idea how scam projects scam others.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Anyone investing in ICO right now has himself or herself to blame for the numerous of issues they will face. I have a number of projects from last year that have denied investors their tokens even after reaching their soft cap them there are others who have refused to list.
Activity: 154
I can't stop investing in ICO just because of the few bag eggs in the industry. There are still many good ICO out there with credible and capable team that truly have the intention of building something great. By closing my eyes off them, I might some great opportunity which I won't like to miss
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.

Ur right. The age of ICO's is over. Back to real crypto! We need more fair release coins/platforms with no premine etc!

A coin without premine mean it is not a best coin to invest  Wink, there are still some good enough projects out there in market
which needs some attention and exposure in market . As there are lot of shit coins around now investors are not digging deeper to search a good coin  Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Just do your research and then know when and where to invest your money I think is pretty easier if you go for the top ICOs from recommend site maybe icobench and icomark still is not a guarantee but the forum here and your research can help with some of that
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I have long since stopped investing in new projects. I'm sick of getting losses, so I decided to stop.
Now I invest in IEO and am very pleased with my earnings.

Not all projects are scams and not all projects generate losses. The scammers gave the industry a bad reputation and now it's dragging everything down.
People are lazy and fail to investigate the project before they invest and this is what causes losses and hate towards ICOs.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I have long since stopped investing in new projects. I'm sick of getting losses, so I decided to stop.
Maybe you are in the right track and making a new investment to new projects cannot give the expected results in a timely manner. My friends also say the same things after the overdose of scam ICOs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Yes, it is now full of fraudulent and useless ICO. But among them there are still worthy development projects with good teams that need investments. And we have no right to prohibit them. Also for bounty hunters this is an opportunity to make initial capital without investments. Albeit with great difficulty due to rampant fraudsters. If ICO still exists, then it is someone who needs it.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think there are still a good ICO I believe that not all ICO are scam. But I also believe that we really need to select a legit ico to avoid lossing we need to make a search for the ICO that we wanted to invest in.
Activity: 476
ICOs are a good way to fund a project. Airdrops could be a solution but not for all the projects.
We rather need a self regulation mechanism on the ICO market than to stop the whole thing.
If there will be only one innovative project which will be beneficial for us and change our economy,
it will be worth of all the scams out there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
You are very good friends, I also think that all this time investors have continued to feed fraudsters and give them the freedom to continue to commit fraud again.
give them lessons don't invest in fake projects
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
ICO era is gone!
It is not gone. Good projects are still rising.

Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.
Feeding serial scammers can be avoided if we do a research. We will be able to judge if a project is a scam or not. If you are not sure, don't invest.
And ofcourse we need new tokens but they have to offer an opportunity or improve existing ones.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.
If they are not doing an ICO, tokens will not be distributed enough. An Airdrop is always a good solution but it has to be a huge airdrop to make a sufficient distribution.

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
This is actually very sensitive. Many people must be careful before investing in ICO. Because there are still ICOs circulating but the ICO is a Scam. Very much has bothered many people. Therefore, investors must be careful in the future. So that there is no more incident for the ICO scam.
Activity: 434
You have a point in that word because most ICOs now are scam, so its hard to choose where to  invest to earn money right? so its better to stop investing in some ICOs if you are not sure that those ICOs are good.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
I don't agree that the era of the ICO was that we didn't need new projects. It is simply necessary to regulate the activities of such projects and guarantee investors safety in investing. It will be great if in case of fraud or unsuccessful fees, all funds will be guaranteed to be returned to investors.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
there are still a few that can be trusted.  check hacked.com for their reviews.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
i believe we just have to extra careful.  i don't usually go for new ICOs. 
Activity: 462
Although I know that there are many scams in the ICO project, I am still considering a problem. If everyone has given up on the investment in ICO, will hunting work disappear?
Activity: 644
Stop not investing in ICO, I don't think that's a good idea. Because we can actually avoid fake ICO, if we are careful and check the Development, Team, and Achievement of token sales. There are still many ICOs that are good and give us benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: