Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 11. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38
If there are better options, investors would have gone for them. IEO would have been the solace for all investors, but it seems it only favour some set of people and not all who wish to buy.
Most times, it falls into the hands of those with huge fund to buy, who most times manipulate the price after listing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
for now it's not good to invest because the crypto market is downtrend. but believe me ICO will return like 2017 which is very popular with many investors
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
As what the majority noticed many ICO's projects did scam and sad to say it were make a bad image for all project no matter how good or bad its feature. But, I think not all ICO were scam it just most lunching were scam, so I think it were a challenge into crypto investor to pick which are really profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Yes using this opportunity a lots of people make the money to get huge amount of income within a short span of time so show the value and the development of ICO are expired so again testing it not used so you need to decide what is going to happen the next
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
Yes there are a lot of scam icos out there which has done alot of damage to icos  but still there are icos that are worth it which makes it necessary for us to be very careful before becoming a part of it so we dont get scammed as well thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
You will not invest to ICO as of now and this is good. Feeding scammer is not need because they become richer once they run all of our money. Investing ICO before is really worth it because you will be earn more money last few years ago.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
indeed, there are many ico scams right now, and it is very damaging to trust in ico, but what we need to remember is that there are still many decent and good ico, so in my opinion we should be more careful when choosing ico, to avoid scams.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
Not every ICO on the market is a scam, but people do not want to learn from their mistakes. If you would investigate each project and invest at least 10 hours in every research, you would never invest in a scam ICO.
when you have experience in ICO investment, it might be possible to avoid a scam project. but for new people like me I think choosing ICO is very difficult, even it is almost impossible to choose a good ICO investment. therefore, I am more trading than ICO investing.
Activity: 490
Not every ICO on the market is a scam, but people do not want to learn from their mistakes. If you would investigate each project and invest at least 10 hours in every research, you would never invest in a scam ICO.
Activity: 341
Merit: 0
ICOs can be money pits for projects due to the incredibly amounts of terrible "marketing services" offered that never result in a return of investment and only drain resources from legit projects. Coupled with the fact that 90% of people do not ever read the whitepaper and just invest because the project have a "fancy website" funding a lot of scam projects, it is not hard to understand why ICOs died and moved to IEOs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Yes, a lot of ICO projects were scam. Now almost all projects believe that they will be able to implement the project but they will not succeed. Maybe they really want to bring the project to life but they will collect very little financial support and the project will not be able to open physically. Therefore, to deprive themselves of unnecessary problems on the return of funds, they simply steal them.
Activity: 169
Please, someone give e some merit let me scammer this poster. You hit it well and hard. I wish investors will just chill for a year. It will do a lot of good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Maybe STO will take the place of ICO and investors will breath a sigh of relief of their fear that they maybe scammed in the name of ICO. People say that STO will give investment security. I cannot say anything about it. Time will say everything. But nowadays there is a trend of collecting funds and running away in the name of ICO, which has affected the genuine projects. Strict regulations must be in place to end such trend for the betterment of the entire crypto market.
I think the difference between these ways to realize their projects is already understood by everyone.  But for some reason, the market for ico companies still occupies a leading position.  In addition, I would like to say that today investors In general, almost completely refused to invest in new projects, until the coins are not listed on the stock exchange for trading.
Activity: 560
Maybe STO will take the place of ICO and investors will breath a sigh of relief of their fear that they maybe scammed in the name of ICO. People say that STO will give investment security. I cannot say anything about it. Time will say everything. But nowadays there is a trend of collecting funds and running away in the name of ICO, which has affected the genuine projects. Strict regulations must be in place to end such trend for the betterment of the entire crypto market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
A lot of scams yes, but not all icos are the same. There are still projects that are legitimate and worth supporting and investing. It's going to be a challenge though in trying to make investors believe them. At least people have learned to be more cautious dealing with icos.
after many ICO scams, I think they are not only careful with ICO. many investors leave the ICO market, where now we can see that there are a number of long-lasting projects, and don't get decent investor funds. their project is clear, but it has become an impact of the bad ICO market now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
You are feeling that may be because you have seen a lot of scam project.Yes, true there are lots of scam project in the market.But also there are few project which is really good and hopeful.We should support good project for making profits.ICO's are facing difficulties already, so now people wouldn’t easily invest to any project unless they found it very good.       
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am fully agreed with your opinion that ICO is not a fruitful option investment now as a lot of scams happen in last some months and investors lost their money.

A lot of scams yes, but not all icos are the same. There are still projects that are legitimate and worth supporting and investing. It's going to be a challenge though in trying to make investors believe them. At least people have learned to be more cautious dealing with icos.
Jpt
Activity: 374
I am also against investing in ICO at all. You are right we do not need any new coins anymore as there hundreds of coins that are enough for the people of the world. I also do not need why people issue coins? And another question is whether the established coins are exactly implementing their goals or ideas they made beforehand? It seems that raising money through ICO has become fashion and has become a good way to collect funds and run away. I am not talking about good projects. But fake projects are cheating the people. 
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Yeah, that a great word of advice tho, ICOs have been comprised by scammers that launch non existence project, with a fake team and don't deliver the project on the long run. How long are we willing keep feeding scammers ? ICOs are off the track already, so do your self a favour by not investing in ICO, IEO is already gaining popularity and seem to be a better option for ICOs. I really just hope some regulations are put in plcae, because scammers will still go after IEOs just the same way they went after ICOs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
 I am fully agreed with your opinion that ICO is not a fruitful option investment now as a lot of scams happen in last some months and investors lost their money.
Pages:
Jump to: