Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 15. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I do not agree with you, basically the purpose of ico is actually to increase investor funds so that the project can proceed well, with this kind of promotion I do to get side money. if there is no ico, how else can I get money, honestly I myself do not really understand the matter of trade,which I know only in this way.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
i personally do not think that the era of ico is over just that they are closely linked to the market trend that this year did not go very well, I will continue to invest in the ico that convince me using more prudence
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
I do not fully agree with this. Although there are many scam ICOs but not all, there are many very good ICO projects. Many projects with professional development teams and their products are well received in the market.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I guess the most biggest problem, is that people don't read where they invest in. They see on a picture and on an answers on a web. Nowadays it's not very hard to find real or fake ICO. Most of the people are open. And if you see famous names, that a well known in a blockchain industry, you can easy contact them with a Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Also if it's from a big companies. For example already running ICO from a Huobi Russia. And I'm sure in them. Because CEO of Huobi Global confirmed, that it's real their partners. The main thing is to learn and investigate about ICO. Not just look on a first page.

that is easy to say but it is actually hard to do  .  people nowadays are freaking lazy and they can easily get attracted from any promising words that an ico can offer .

Nowadays it's not very hard to find real or fake ICO.

no its not true .  many sites are offering reviews and if this is your source to check whether an ico is legit or not , you are likely to get tricked  .  most of them are getting paid to put fake feedbacks , so youd better not depend on them   .

And if you see famous names, that a well known in a blockchain industry, you can easy contact them with a Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Also if it's from a big companies.

but anyone can pretend online  . they can change thier names and pics but they were not trully the real person that your are talking with

the best way to avoid getting scammed by greedy ico's is to stop investing on them   .  we may rather invest onto something that is already trusted , cryptocurrency for example
Activity: 252
ICO is actually a good idea to support the ecosystem and progress of the Ethereum platform, but in practice there are fatal errors used by the user, one example is utilizing the Ethereum platform by creating tokens and creating ICO and ending with Triangle schema or be a scam project. this is what makes ICO can only survive for the short term, only for a week.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I guess the most biggest problem, is that people don't read where they invest in. They see on a picture and on an answers on a web. Nowadays it's not very hard to find real or fake ICO. Most of the people are open. And if you see famous names, that a well known in a blockchain industry, you can easy contact them with a Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Also if it's from a big companies. For example already running ICO from a Huobi Russia. And I'm sure in them. Because CEO of Huobi Global confirmed, that it's real their partners. The main thing is to learn and investigate about ICO. Not just look on a first page.
Activity: 182
Perhaps a lot of scams in this area, but this does not mean that there are no good projects. I personally joined a lot of projects that helped not only me, but also many other people to earn money.
Activity: 434
Investing in ICO is not prohibited while you have a good analysis in assessing the quality and prospects of the ICO for the future. But if you don't have that skill, it's safer for you to stick to your investment assets and develop your investment basket even more. To be able to produce optimal profits when the market has improved.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
Yes, therefore we all have to be careful when we want to participate in the ICO, because there are so many fraudulent projects in circulation today, we must examine in detail about a project that we will follow. Must be careful to minimize fraud.
Activity: 238
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Is the project evaluated by the degree of enrichment of its investors? It's a high-tech industry. It could be 20 years before you got the money, and you had to be ready for it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Most ICO is scammers. But not everything is like that. There are still a number of ICO that have good quality and continue to work to increase their tokens in the crypto market.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
I am suggesting  that there should be a better way to eradicate these scammers from the system so investors so scaring away because of some hungry persons rather than stopping investors from investing
Activity: 350
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I am fully convinced that the ICO market is of great importance and real prospects for successful development in the future. Of course, now because of the falling crypto market and a large number of scammers, the right investments have become much more difficult. But with due diligence and today you can find useful projects with excellent development potential.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am only worried about one thing. If all investors and traders give up the ICO market, will the bounty work disappear? Does the hunter's work mean it is coming to an end?
Activity: 434

What Do you think guys ?

Personally, I do not think that the ICO market will cease to exist in the near future. It really makes a huge difference to the crypto and digital markets. I really hope that over time the number of scammers will decrease. But now, if you wish, you can find promising and useful projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
I don't think every ICO and project is the same. Just because in 2018 there were a lot of scam ICOs doesn't mean that there are no correct ICOs and high potential ICO-based projects.

People need to do their own research before investing in crypto. If you are careful about team's experience, previous projects, Whitepaper, milestone achievements, social media activity etc, I'm sure you can still find good ICOs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You are right, almost 99% of the current ICO is scams, maybe the real project is even less than 1%. To be honest, in this year's ICOs, I have not seen any real success.
In comparison, some of the earliest ICOs in the past are more trustworthy, they don't need a lot of money, but they do a lot better than the current ico.
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
Implying that all ico projects now are scam now seems an expensive blanket statement which does not mean well for the Crypto space.
I know there are scam icos, but not all are scam, there are still good ones.
I think instead of not investing in icos, one should go extra mile in researching before investing.
Activity: 378
ICO investment is indeed very difficult. I think that there is hardly any excellent ICO birth in a year, especially if there are only 1-2 projects that can be done. ICO should be suitable for the cryptocurrency market after two years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Of course, you should not feed scammers, but there are decent companies. There are teams that do, but greatly increase the time. But most importantly, they do. Investing in crypto currency is a risk, but the risk is justified. You can very quickly increase your capital. Bitcoin took 7 years.
Pages:
Jump to: