Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 8. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 07:36:21 PM
Now the situation on the crypto currency market has changed very much and so it's not profitable to wait now. If you miss the moment now, you can lose a lot of profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 27, 2018, 11:37:15 PM
This is not entirely accurate. Even now, there are good ICO projects, which quite successfully end and collect the necessary funds. Just need to correctly and successfully choose such a project. Of course, now many expect an autumn to wait for the growth of the crypto-currency market. This is even done by the ICO teams, which, I see, are now starting the ICO and stretching it until October-November, when the market should already rise, so that the completion of the project was successful.
Activity: 32
July 27, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
In my opinion, every time is suitable for investment. Because, the market is up and down, not sure when the green market will be good for you.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 11:19:11 PM
Actually we do not have to wait back because in fact now this market itself has started to get back to normal. right now the real situation is that we should not have to wait to get started. because now it is fitting
yes this is the most fitting time to invest because the market is now slowly starting to recover, I suggest to immediately invest before the higher the price I recommend picking potential coins like BTC and ETH.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 27, 2018, 11:04:39 PM
Actually we do not have to wait back because in fact now this market itself has started to get back to normal. right now the real situation is that we should not have to wait to get started. because now it is fitting
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 10:58:46 PM
wait for what ??
because invest or not, its depends on how people predict the market,,
i think now is the best time to invest before altcoins price start increasing
yes, I really agree with you now slowly the market is starting to rise so this is a good opportunity to invest in order to get a big profit when the market is fully recovered later, I suggest to invest in BTC and ETH for big profits in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 07:41:44 PM
I think you can invest in bitcoin now, because now the price up and down is also very good, so you will also get a lot of good profit in the future by waiting for high price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
July 27, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
Current Ethereum rate is asking for some good investment because this is good opportunity for long time investment and take good profit as we are watching bitcoin on rise and Ethereum doing down very badly but this is not going to happen for long time good news is coming even can take some time but worth to have some risk on this rate
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 07:36:30 PM
I think that now is a good opportunity for us to invest in the market. At present the market is very low, it has not completely recovered. I think we should invest in altcoin now before they increase prices. I will invest in altcoin in the top 50. Some of the potential altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Iota and Monero. These are very promising altcoin, I believe they will bring me more profit later this year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
I think to invest and buy coin you only need to see the condition of the price that is in place of exchange when the condition of good price then you can buy it and go in for investment, you should avoid is when condition of coin in place of exchange is going up, do not buy when price The risks you get will be very high.
copper member
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 07:57:34 AM
Why is it in mid-September? Is there any theory to support your answer? This bear market lasts too long. It is not wise to invest now. But today, I noticed that the ardor price is only  0.17 dollars . I still bought some. Hope this is the bottom of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
It seems to me that now is a good time for investments. Most likely, after such a strong fall, good growth will begin. I believe in the bright future of the crypto currency.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:26:03 AM
I saw your time, and indeed you need to wait for your time, but now it is July 27, you can buy cryptocurrency immediately, now the price is very low, and the market is rising. You can refer to it.
Activity: 118
July 26, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
Your points might be ok however:

- No guarantee for price down
- No any sign of scam and shit coins will die; even dying new ones coming  Cry
- Prices maybe doubled or more XxX in Q3-Q4 if bullish term comes
- Most of succeed projects have nearly best price already.

According to above arguments that waiting maybe useless when September arrives
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
wait for what ??
because invest or not, its depends on how people predict the market,,
i think now is the best time to invest before altcoins price start increasing
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
July 26, 2018, 06:41:39 AM
such a bad time is not invested. everything is falling too. I think we should expect a bull for investment. We do not have any money anyway.

As for me, I have already bought the altcoins that interest me. Now, I am simply waiting for the best period when they start growing. I hope, it will happen before December.

If it's not a secret, write down what tokens you bought and why? I think that many traders decided that the market began to recover and is now forming its portfolio
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 04:49:07 AM
no need to wait to make an investment because I think now is a low price to start investing and the improvement of all cryptocurrencies will soon begin

The longer you wait, the fewer chances that you will buy tokens for the low price remain. I do not wait and invest in my favorite altcoins now. I trust Ontology, TRON, EOS, Gladius, NEO, Cardano, and OmiseGO.
I agree with you that in order to be successful, we can not sit for a long time and wait for good signals, but we need to try to trade in small volumes. Do you really believe in the Gladius project? It also seemed to me very promising, but why is the price of the GLA coin steadily falling down ... I think to sell my coins until they finally depreciated.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:35:21 AM
such a bad time is not invested. everything is falling too. I think we should expect a bull for investment. We do not have any money anyway.

As for me, I have already bought the altcoins that interest me. Now, I am simply waiting for the best period when they start growing. I hope, it will happen before December.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 04:00:01 AM
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 21, 2018, 03:31:25 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
thanks guys, but on my prediction, today the market is very good to buy. after Bitcoin made his jump yesterday. and begin to change the predicted chart pattern. I think all crypto currencies are getting ready to welcome the rising trend of bitcoin. and after that they altcoins follow the bitcoin.
on ICO Investment. I also began to doubt. because too many ICOs have no future. and only make their profits.
this is a good sign after bitcoin prices have increased significantly can be followed by other altcoin, but for ico problem you face I think you should be more intelligent and selective in choosing a good ico because it can be made as one way to avoid big losses.
Pages:
Jump to: