Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 9. (Read 3884 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 21, 2018, 03:25:53 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
thanks guys, but on my prediction, today the market is very good to buy. after Bitcoin made his jump yesterday. and begin to change the predicted chart pattern. I think all crypto currencies are getting ready to welcome the rising trend of bitcoin. and after that they altcoins follow the bitcoin.
on ICO Investment. I also began to doubt. because too many ICOs have no future. and only make their profits.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 02:31:47 AM
I agree that this is not the right time to buy altcoin, but I do not agree with the coin you recommend, I think stellar coin is suitable for investment in a long time.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 02:22:29 AM
I agree with you, you need to wait more before you invest in cryptocurrencies! In the next month, the price will fall below!
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 01:44:09 AM
I think that the currency price has now fallen to the bottom. This is a good opportunity for investment. We don't need to wait any longer, investing in it now and waiting patiently for the market to pick up will be the best choice.
Yes I should agree with you,it is our time to invest it is because most of the coin where going down.We must hold  until the coins are in profitable in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 21, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks
I agree with you saying that August or September maybe the best time invest into market but quoting quarkchain as an example doesn't seem good.The way they raised money threw me off.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 21, 2018, 12:21:03 AM
According to experts, we didnt hit the bottom yet and the altcoin prices will actually go down again, basing from the flow of the market we are entering another red values.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 07:57:14 PM
I think one of the biggest mistakes I've ever done is to time the market. I think no one cap beat the market in terms of timing or behavior, because of that I don't think there's a good time but there's a good entry no matter what.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 07:54:44 PM
Now is the time to buy, csll it buy season if you want Cheesy
Coming months the cryptos will be grabbed for cheap, waiting for mass adoption. Hope it will come, but the bears are always around the corner! Greetings
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
There's no wasting of time in investment for me because once i see a very good opportunity, i always grabbed it. Talking about price fluctuations, i never wait too long to see a dip if i am already satisfied with its current low price.
Activity: 523
July 20, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

Thanks
if I have to wait until september I think the price will go up, maybe right now the moment is right now the price is low and this can be one of the right way to utilize our money. maybe if we make a purchase and investment now we can hold long until the end of this year would be great.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 20, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

Thanks

Probably one of the worst strategies I've ever heard, it's time to buy, everything is cheap..

i think its depends on what kind of coins you will buy,,
everything is cheap is just a words and i can said this is not astrategy, and people who said that just want to create a little hype on crypto
i think, if we want to found an undervalued coins now is the right time to find it,,
Activity: 292
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 20, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
I think now is a great opportunity for us to invest in this market. At present prices of bitcoin and altcoin are very low. They are beginning to show signs of recovery. If we do not invest now, we continue to wait, then we will ignore the chance of earning money later this year. I think we should invest in altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. Some of the altcoin I will invest in are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, NEO and Monero.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
July 20, 2018, 05:45:36 PM
Investing now is one of the best things that you can actually do, i do not understand why you prefer to keep holding and waiting a long time for buying more, this is the right time

Perhaps you are right and there will be no more chance. but nevertheless, even today, when prices are at the bottom, the main thing is to make the right choice for your investment, because the current position of the market has negatively affected some projects that will not be able to develop further.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Thanks

Probably one of the worst strategies I've ever heard, it's time to buy, everything is cheap..
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
Investing now is one of the best things that you can actually do, i do not understand why you prefer to keep holding and waiting a long time for buying more, this is the right time
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 04:12:32 PM
no need to wait to make an investment because I think now is a low price to start investing and the improvement of all cryptocurrencies will soon begin

The longer you wait, the fewer chances that you will buy tokens for the low price remain. I do not wait and invest in my favorite altcoins now. I trust Ontology, TRON, EOS, Gladius, NEO, Cardano, and OmiseGO.
Activity: 71
July 18, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
I'm not so sure for now, with all this news and bitcoin spike people can start to panic buy with FOMO  and it will drive the market to change course to bull side
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 18, 2018, 11:50:37 AM
Price goes up now last monthe june is the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency, i will suggest to people out there's just hold your coins investment and to the people wth have no investment todays start to invest now before too late the price of bitcoin is atrat rising the market.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
I think it's best to invest some money into Bitcoin here and there, as you can see with the price rise yesterday. Assuming that things continue to improve, then waiting until September like you said would have been a very bad move. So I think it's best to just spread it out over the weak.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 18, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
yes, I also think this. No invest now because there is a huge chance of falling it according to my research almost 6 months of trading experiences. By the way, you can trade or invest but it will be risky one for you or all. Now you may decide what you will do.
Pages:
Jump to: