Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 7. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
It is hight time for investing in projects that almost finished their ICOs! Like Ubex or Ingot.
They will enter exchnages in September and most likely it will be bull trend so that projects may give you good profit
Ubex will enter exchnages in a while.. It will be still bearish run
So it is very risky deal of investing now
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks
It is hight time for investing in projects that almost finished their ICOs! Like Ubex or Ingot.
They will enter exchnages in September and most likely it will be bull trend so that projects may give you good profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
I do not agree with your opinion, I think now is the best time to invest a lot of people who argue that after August this price will increase until the end of 2018. do not let you invest too late
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
in my opinion when you want to invest then you should be able to buy coins and investment coins when the coin price is falling like this you can buy coins as much as you can, so you won't be late for investment.
Activity: 602
August 07, 2018, 06:08:14 AM
Activity: 53
August 07, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
What makes you think you should wait until mid september. Is there any legit technical analysis and logic behind it? I guess you should buy whenever it's low, you won't ever predict if it get's even lower than that.
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 04:48:42 AM
the more we wait for more opportunities to be missed and this will certainly make us afraid in trying and making decisions. courage must exist in taking every decision including investing
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 04:12:38 AM

Thanks

The golden rule is to invest when the assets you're wanting to buy are over sold and generally you'll find there are plenty of bargains when the market dips
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 02:36:31 AM
Personnaly, I don't wait anymore. I don't think this red market will continue like this. I see a bull market very soon. Buy now guys...or cry later! And HOLD! As much as you can.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 02:18:58 AM
It seems to me that now is a good time for investments. Most likely, after such a strong fall, good growth will begin. I believe in the bright future of the crypto currency.
Actually the post is from June 19 and that was the time we had a red market and Bitcoin was way too down. So waiting or holding was the best strategy that time but the current situation is completely different and we have a vibrant market for Bitcoin for the prices are a bit more stable and rising as well.

Even still we have some down trend today but the best thing is that we are actually on the path to market correction and one should invest in Bitcoin and hold for the boom, when the prices will be maximum the most, is expected in December.
Activity: 308
July 31, 2018, 01:08:38 AM
There are good ico now that I believe worth to invest with. Yes, given that market is bleeding but thia doesnt mean that ico will also bleed. There are good project and investment that has a potential to give you profit we just need to choose a right one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 31, 2018, 12:47:07 AM
If at this time, it is a good time to invest in them, now almost the price of coins has been decreasing continuously, and we can see that the market is not rising, this is a good opportunity. Let us invest in.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 31, 2018, 12:16:15 AM
I think now is the right time to take a position, altcoin prices are now low but I can not predict in mid september because I think the price is low now, will the price of coins be lower than now?
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 04:20:58 AM
Wait for what ?? There is no point in waiting buy now that is cheap and if it drops in price again keep buying so you can average out your price is that simple . But most likely the market is waking up and we will see some slight green . Not a bullrun in my opinion but nice green all over
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

Thanks

I think to buy does not have to be in september, and to buy is when the price is still low, and you can wait until september then you can get profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 03:05:13 AM
I agree with you, still we must wait little for investment. But if you have money, you can buy little and if they drops you can buy again if you dont want wait more. I hope we can see next bulls soon.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
July 29, 2018, 02:46:12 AM
I think there is no harm in your investment right now because now the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency is falling and if you want to invest in ico you should be able to buy ethereum when the price falls after that you can invest in ico in order to get a lot profit .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
I do not agree, the investment now is better than waiting, the market looks recovery and I'm sure that the end of the year will be as brilliant as last year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 28, 2018, 10:50:34 PM
I think those who bought low are now being slowly rewarded as we're finally seeing some greens in the market, for sure Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
July 28, 2018, 07:37:57 PM
Waiting for the best choice. At this point, the tickets are very squeezed and trying to determine their direction. I hope it goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: