Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 2. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 14, 2018, 08:12:43 PM
Why not invest and buy now then wait? Actually, people who doesn't have any holdings in crypto or new comers benefit from this kind of situation wherein they can buy cheap coins/tokens and hold it until the bull is released from its cage. However, if you currently have crypto it will be better to hold it specially if you have ETH.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 07:54:50 PM
For me this is the perfect time to buy your favourite cryptos. Ethereum is one the promising crypto right now and it has really good choice to invest on this cryptocurrency. At this month almost all cryptocurrency have still at the lower part on the market especially ethereum and litecoin so for me this two coin is becoming more valuable when you hold for a long term. Purchase this time is a better idea to gain more profits after price will go back again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 07:38:31 PM
Now it is the best time to pick up the promising projects. Market has already rebounced a little and showed this way that trend will change soon.
Personally me have already bough Aeron and ETH at the recent drop. Both projects are amazing.

Most people will say late when buying when the market strengthens, I'm sure at the end of the year we will hear complaints saying that they regret not buying when the price is cheap, the thing that always makes me sure of crypto's future is the number of users that continues to grow.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 14, 2018, 06:32:15 PM
For me I do not agree with you that do not invest now and wait.As of this moment don't wasr time its our time to invest if we had extra money because the value price was goes down.

depending on the strategy that will be used for investment, if you want to invest long-term all the time is right to make a purchase, because by making long-term investments do not need to control market movements every day, just love the target to make a sale or wait for the price to rise.

many people still hold their assets because they are trapped at high prices at the time, while now the price drops so drastically that many people can only wait without being able to buy back when the price has decreased very deeply and has no other capital. the good thing is if you have more capital to buy right now, while the moment is still low.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 14, 2018, 06:28:43 PM
For me I do not agree with you that do not invest now and wait.As of this moment don't wasr time its our time to invest if we had extra money because the value price was goes down.
Right now it's not the right time to invest because the market conditions are declining,
better now we must be patient first and keep waiting for the market to recover soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:01:48 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 14, 2018, 04:39:39 PM
It is now the time when it is necessary to invest in cryptocurrencies. The line will pass, the bottom is reached, then only growth, you need a little patience )))
It is understandable why many users of crypto-currencies regret an even greater drop in the market. At least I think that we are already at the bottom of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 02:22:29 PM
We're not in the safe zone yet. They might be trying to surprise us with such a small rise.
Absolutely agree with you. Now is not a right time to invest in any cryptocurrency for long. Because right now we see just short-term correction of downtrend. It will end next 2-3 days. So be ready to the new red days.
Activity: 350
Swipe
September 14, 2018, 02:09:40 PM
We're not in the safe zone yet. They might be trying to surprise us with such a small rise.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
Now it is the best time to pick up the promising projects. Market has already rebounced a little and showed this way that trend will change soon.
Personally me have already bough Aeron and ETH at the recent drop. Both projects are amazing.
Dont you think that comparing ETH and almost unknown Aeron is a little bit hilarious? Grin I know about Aeron and it is promising project indeed but still
Im not comparing it. Im just putting it is the raw in terms of future profit I expect. Both prjects are backed by spotless team. If someone is not familiar with Aeron it is hight time to check it put! Also team is conducting a very generous giveaway now. Not airdrop but giveaway
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Already entered that giveaway, it is smth new for crypto. It was the trend recently in Instagram and now seems it is high time for crypto Grin
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:25:01 PM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

I think this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency industry since most of the good coins are in cheap price , you can buy a popular coin lower than their usual price so If I were you , I will invest as soon as possible. 

the peculiarity of the growth or fall in the value of the new crypto currency lies in the decisions of the largest investor players on the legal nature of bitcoin.
Activity: 74
September 14, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
Invest right now, most of the coins are at the bottom right now. Some of them (like ETH) probably won't be that cheap again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 01:21:43 PM
Dont you think that comparing ETH and almost unknown Aeron is a little bit hilarious? Grin I know about Aeron and it is promising project indeed but still
Im not comparing it. Im just putting it is the raw in terms of future profit I expect. Both prjects are backed by spotless team. If someone is not familiar with Aeron it is hight time to check it put! Also team is conducting a very generous giveaway now. Not airdrop but giveaway
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 01:19:04 PM
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 14, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
Now is good time to invest, but for me enough. I have enough coin  Grin
Now just gonna wait for 2-5x depends of coin
that's right, this is a good time for investment, especially in ethereum, which is now very cheap, I have also spent my money to buy ethereum because I believe that by the end of this year there will be a surge in everything on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 11:18:00 AM
the right time to buy is now,
before you miss, I give advice, buy ethereum, ripple, or bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
Wait for what?)) If you will too long you will lose your chance to earn money and get profit in the future! This is very simple)
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 09:19:29 AM
Hmm with this dont invest in ICO except tokens are locked but thats likely not posdible. So just avoid ICOs entirely and invest in altcoins that are promising. In no time the market will recover and one will be in profit.
Pages:
Jump to: