Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 3. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I'm not sure what exactly at this point it is necessary to wait, I think it is possible and necessary to invest, it is possible to add well in the money, and also to develop professionally.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
I assume you're a prophet, you are very effective. Do you genuinely guess the fluctuations in the marketplace? i hope to look your expectancies in September so you turns into a myth.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
It's already the middle of September. And apparently it's time to buy such coins as ETH and Ripple. So you were right, buddy)
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
So now it's september so what do you suggest us to do? Try to invest now? There were a much better prices before this time. And you still think that now is best time to investment?
Activity: 350
September 13, 2018, 06:44:13 AM
I agree with you I think that you need to see at least some positive news before you invest in something
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 05:20:26 AM

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks

I think this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency industry since most of the good coins are in cheap price , you can buy a popular coin lower than their usual price so If I were you , I will invest as soon as possible. 
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
well this thread was quite accurate and right. now all altcoins was hit their lowest point and it's a good time to buy. i recommended top 10 altcoins for the next bullrun
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
invest today because ethereum may increase tomorrow and you will lose the opportunity to buy ethereum at attractive prices so invest in ethereum today
right, but today is the beginning of the bulish for ethereum,
before you miss, I suggest investing now
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 04:56:02 AM
invest today because ethereum may increase tomorrow and you will lose the opportunity to buy ethereum at attractive prices so invest in ethereum today
Activity: 85
September 13, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
Very good advice, I have already given up my investment in ICO this year, and I am now more willing to deposit all the rewards in Bitcoin and USDT instead of trading every day!
Activity: 66
September 13, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

ETH is good altcoin and now has a very low price, $180 is the lowest price I guess so someone can buy ETH from now on and I suggest choosing a long term investment to get a big profit. I said that because I saw last year's ETH price that reached more than $1000 and this proved ETH investors were very numerous and they would wait for a good time to entry back and make the ETH price will have a high price.
I'm coming back to buy more coins at this dip, even joining bounties again. I feel that the next pump of the market is going near that investing now is a good decision to do especially in bitcoin and in ETH.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
September 13, 2018, 03:51:31 AM
Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season. I agree those makes a research before investing a certain coin. Pick a coins with profitable investment.
yes I agree, before making a decision to invest in certain types of coins you should do first to examine each coin that you will invest, choose the type of coin that is potential and can last so that the investment you make can be profitable in the future
altcoin investment now is very good,
because altcoin prices now include ethereum in the green zone to buy, believe altcoin will recover soon
ETH is good altcoin and now has a very low price, $180 is the lowest price I guess so someone can buy ETH from now on and I suggest choosing a long term investment to get a big profit. I said that because I saw last year's ETH price that reached more than $1000 and this proved ETH investors were very numerous and they would wait for a good time to entry back and make the ETH price will have a high price.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 13, 2018, 03:49:15 AM
I think otherwise, when the market is dropping like now it is a good opportunity to invest, I am sure that investing when cheap prices like now are the most ideal and profitable in the future.
QMC
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
yes , i agree with you , we should wait and do not hesitate .
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season. I agree those makes a research before investing a certain coin. Pick a coins with profitable investment.
yes I agree, before making a decision to invest in certain types of coins you should do first to examine each coin that you will invest, choose the type of coin that is potential and can last so that the investment you make can be profitable in the future
research is certainly necessary. investment in cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment. we must be able to understand the risks that exist and also understand what we will invest whether good or not
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 13, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

Analysis is an important thing in investing, if we cannot do good analysis then following the advice of experts is easier to do, the most important thing is to always think positively with investment.

But following blindly the advice of experts will be a futile endeavor too. Those may work on certain instances but not on everything. Analysis is so important. Heading the advices are good coupled with one's own analysis. One has to weigh all factors before jumping into decisions in this market. Remember, this market is a risk in the first place.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 02:14:01 AM
I think this is the right time to invest in crypto because the price of all cryptocoins is low and cheaper. I hope the price of all cryptocoins will increase.
Activity: 122
September 13, 2018, 01:58:59 AM
now is the right time to invest, because prices are so weak.
just keep it until the end of the year, it will definitely get a profit doubled.
be patient for that
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
altcoin investment now is very good,
because altcoin prices now include ethereum in the green zone to buy, believe altcoin will recover soon
Activity: 308
September 13, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

Thanks

In my opinion , I think this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency industry because most of the good coins are in cheaper value so you can buy them for a cheap amount so it is a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: