Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 4. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 13, 2018, 12:40:16 AM
Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season. I agree those makes a research before investing a certain coin. Pick a coins with profitable investment.
yes I agree, before making a decision to invest in certain types of coins you should do first to examine each coin that you will invest, choose the type of coin that is potential and can last so that the investment you make can be profitable in the future

Analysis is an important thing in investing, if we cannot do good analysis then following the advice of experts is easier to do, the most important thing is to always think positively with investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:43:54 PM
I have done research on altcoins which will be my investment for the long term and short term, I will wait for another 1-2 weeks before deciding which altcoin I will buy, I am currently waiting for information about misleading market and ICO-ICO corrections , I have to be careful in facing the chaotic situation at this time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
I also agree with you because now the crypto market is not well. And the newcomers or new investors are really nervous about this current situation. So my opinion is we should wait until the last of September. After this bad situation, we should invest in crypto continuously. So just wait and see.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:05:46 PM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks
I beg to differ with you on that advice, for me the best time to invest is right now that the price is very low. Except you don't believe in the future of the cryptocurrency market but if you recognize that the crypto world is here to stay then it's definitely the best time to invest for a big win when the market finally recovers.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
September 12, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season.
Because the market conditions are not shocked. We can't do more in this market and it will continue some days as far I know. So, every invest will be risky in this time. We need to be careful for our asset. That's why, we need to keep calm and don't invest now
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 08, 2018, 10:18:11 PM
no need to wait to make an investment because I think now is a low price to start investing and the improvement of all cryptocurrencies will soon begin
yes, bitcoin price movements cannot be guessed by everyone, because every second the market price movements always change so fast. if we continue to wait then we will lose the biggest opportunity to buy more bitcoin because currently the bitcoin price movement is still relatively cheap if compared to last year
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 01:08:47 PM
Not all people have enough patience for wating and watching when their money goes away)))
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
I think, the better chance than invest now, will not be in this year. Market is on the bottom and slowly rise up. You can not think of a better time for invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:02:59 PM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

Also I think that the bearish period is still going on. I hope the rest of the 2018 will be profitable for both holders and traders.

In my way of thinking, the last two months of 2018 or the last two months of 2019 might be profitable.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 31, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
Not all people are waiting the time to invest again because they have people who are buying and purchasing a token and altcoins now brcause they believe they will get more profit after they investrd to ICO and different kinds of altcoins that they potential coin . It's up to you if you want to buy now or wait.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 04:55:04 PM
I do not agree with you, for a long time we see that market is pretty stable. Altcoins and Bitcoin are not falling. They are on a same price, this could be considered as a bottom. So, I think that this is the best moment for buying crypto Wink.

I also think we approached pretty much the bottom and it's good times to get in, as long you don't go into ICOs or super small caps, people have too much fear right now and not touching these...so you would probably end up loosing more
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 24, 2018, 08:00:14 AM
I do not agree with you, for a long time we see that market is pretty stable. Altcoins and Bitcoin are not falling. They are on a same price, this could be considered as a bottom. So, I think that this is the best moment for buying crypto Wink.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
I think this time is not a good time to invest because I see the price of coins since the beginning of the year often has a price decline.
The coin I want to buy is Ethereum but the price always drops to even $ 300.
This is very surprising, Ethereum prices can fall like this.
Though Ethereum is famous for its stable price value.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 24, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
I know your question at the moment the market is bubbling, but now the price of the coin is at the bottom of the market, so buy them now for no regrets.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 19, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
Why not invest now? For me it is the right time to purchase tokens while price is low and not yet in peak season. I agree those makes a research before investing a certain coin. Pick a coins with profitable investment.
yes I agree, before making a decision to invest in certain types of coins you should do first to examine each coin that you will invest, choose the type of coin that is potential and can last so that the investment you make can be profitable in the future
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 16, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:55:09 PM
investment now is not a problem if you choose a good and potential investment coin. because I think the market conditions are bad and the coins are good and can potentially be used for the moment and get a big profit when the price is high.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 16, 2018, 06:41:52 PM
It seems to me that now is the time to start buying cryptocurrencies. almost all altcoins have found their deepest bottom, in my opinion.
maybe you are right and by September prices will fall even lower.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
August 16, 2018, 02:37:46 PM
Yes,just wait for market stability.It may take time.So we need to wait more.If you want to invest now it will be huge risky of losing money.Have patience and wait some days
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 16, 2018, 02:32:20 PM
In this there is a definite meaning to now choose a wait-and-see attitude and not invest in ICO projects and generally in the crypto currency until September. However, during this period, you can already choose the right time for investing in some coins. For example, two days ago the ethereum rate fell to 261 dollars. I do not think that in September ethereum will keep such a low rate. Therefore, it would be better now to purchase this coin at such a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: