Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest now , wait - page 5. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
August 16, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
Waiting till September is a bit risky in my opinion because no one can absolutely predict the bottom dip in this market, you might wanna wait till September and it picks up before then,  and it's always advisable to buy the dip
of course, the most minimal strategy for every trader and investor is buying coins at a cheap price. The very fall of the market provides the most favorable chances for investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 12:36:21 PM
Waiting till September is a bit risky in my opinion because no one can absolutely predict the bottom dip in this market, you might wanna wait till September and it picks up before then,  and it's always advisable to buy the dip
Activity: 188
August 16, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
Maybe you're right, but buying now is a good idea if you do not want to lose the opportunity with ETH and BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
August 16, 2018, 12:34:16 PM
This is the golden rule i can say.

= wait till September mid and Enter to purchasing tokens

= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now

=Recommended to you Ziliqa and Quarkchain invest on those periods

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

=if you already invest , its better to keep in TUSD.

Do your own research too , i need to maximize the everyone's wealth.

Thanks

How the water looked)) post written in June, is fully justified. we wait until September and there you can buy. Every day the market subsides more and more and bitcoin is gaining strength in comparison with other tokens, soon there will be growth and altcoins will grow by 800%
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
August 16, 2018, 12:16:47 PM
The problem is most people are impatient, wanna FOMO in everything lol. There will always be opportunities to come, stay safe.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
now is a good time to invest, although many are very skeptical about crypto currency in general, but I'm sure that everything will be fine
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
= now market correction is going on , so all prices going down and scam projects going to hell now
The quote contradicts the title. If the prices are going down it has to be a good time to invest. The only thing to have to be careful about is not to invest in shitcoins.

Around the crypto currency there are many disputes about its recognition, use. And this is a normal process when a new payment system is born. The only difference and the same advantage is that the crypto currency has a limited emission.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 09:15:20 AM

=Do not invest ICO's too , even the best ico not perform very well now. example is sentinel protocol also not given the ICO prices even

=now one market circle finished , 2nd market circle comes on September on words( may be change)

Thanks

The market is back in low state again , I think it is a good time to start an investment in cryptocurrency so when September comes where every coins goes pump you have enough investment to rely on and because of that you can earn a good profits

Most likely September will be a good month, people are back from vacation and eagercto trade crypto currencies. Also there are some key events like the SEC decision about ETFs. Even if it gets delayed again, we should see a nice rally in the weeks before like it was the case last time
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 03:52:24 AM
Price coins crypto has now been very low and this caused me to invest. Altcoin also a lot of that crashed and I analyze that prices will rise, Bitcoin but not follow by Altcoin. But Altcoin is getting crashed. And this makes people getting confused with crypto market conditions.
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 03:41:26 AM
For me it is good to invest if the price in the market is dump but if the price is at pump you can sell or trade your coin if it is at pump then you can wait till the price dump. But as of now it is good to invest because the price is dump.
Activity: 252
August 12, 2018, 01:25:11 PM
Your recommendation about ICQ the correction only for narrow persons. I think the better concretize I agree in another.  I don’t want to assert that on September its really good time for buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
Wow, I think you are a prophet, you are very powerful. Do you actually guess the fluctuations in the market? I hope to see your expectations in September so that you will become a myth.

Those who know how to hodl and waith will really have a good opportunity to see a very good result of his investments. But while the market is down, it's very good if you just observe its movement whether it goes down deeper or starts to rise again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
I think on the contrary, now is the best time to invest.Yes, you have to wait for the growth of the rate, but in the end You will spend less-get more.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

Thanks

The market is back in low state again , I think it is a good time to start an investment in cryptocurrency so when September comes where every coins goes pump you have enough investment to rely on and because of that you can earn a good profits
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
Unlike, you should invest to now from deep. Real investor buy from deep sell from top. Buy now and wait until the rising that will come in 2019. We should be patient and hold our coins. We will be the winners in 2019. Bull season will come.
Activity: 105
August 09, 2018, 06:15:42 AM
Wow, I think you are a prophet, you are very powerful. Do you actually guess the fluctuations in the market? I hope to see your expectations in September so that you will become a myth.
Activity: 70
August 08, 2018, 07:45:48 PM
Not now the market is constantly faking it down, the price of the coins is extremely cheap, if we buy them now is the opportunity for us to get rich in the future.
no one can predict in crypto boy, there are so many possibility in future
i also dont know the future of  bitcoin that's why i also play short term trading
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 08, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Thanks

ZIliqua fell by 20+ percent for short period of time, the news tells that the launch of the network is postponed for a long time. I guess it is really better to purchase some coins now or in the nearest weeks.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
August 07, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

Thanks

Yes, agree. Correction is almost done. Maybe this month we will see 5000$ for 1 bitcoin and after market recover.
ICO its too risky now too.
And i really love Zil as you
So better to keep everything in TUSD and wait for perfect time
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 04:02:22 PM
your point on ICO's maybe correct but for me for the existing coins, i believe this is a very good time to buy. All of them are in a very low price if you can manage to secure more of them in a very low price what you can do is to hold and secure a big volume of quantity of potential coins. You must consider the time span if you will be waiting till september. For me it's not a big deal to endure paper losses that succeeding month as long as you can wait when the prices are on up trend.

I tend to think the same. We have been at these levels before and thought thus is a great shopping time and we will soon ICO like returns but it never happened. The recoveries turned out to be bull trapps. But this time the fundamentals are really strong. We have little fud and many positive news and they are just not reflected in the prices yet.
Pages:
Jump to: