Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 17. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
September 09, 2018, 07:38:01 AM
I think that nobody panics already)
I would guess that people could panic few months earlier. But now everyone is already used to it, I am for sure)

It's a difference if you loose 30-40% or 90-95%, especially after a long downward spiral. Right now I think a lot people have more panic now than a few months ago. Also look at the crypto fear and greed index and you get a better picture.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
Yes. If you want to make money and succeed in this fierce crypto market. The first thing we need is patience and should not panic in the face of complex market developments. Panic will not make the price go up and it just makes you lose all that you are holding.
Activity: 188
September 08, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
In my opinion in this crypto world, everything is normal. Don't panic with the current market conditions because this is a natural thing. The market will grow soon and you will be able to earn money.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 08, 2018, 10:55:52 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
before we start any activity in investing with any cryptocurrency we should know with all the risks and the nature of what we will invest and it will not make us panic and fear with bad circumstances or even bad news
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
Panic sell is a bad thing in the world of cryptocurrency, not only harms yourself but also harms others. So many investors are playing prices to bring down small investors and take profits after that. we must be more patient and hope there is good news that makes people interested in investing in cryptocurrency. Before you make a purchase or sale you must have a strong reason to do that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
Do not panic, because in critical situations you need to make clear decisions and your guidance should be only an analysis of what is happening
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:43:37 AM
I think that nobody panics already)
I would guess that people could panic few months earlier. But now everyone is already used to it, I am for sure)
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 10:31:25 AM
There is no doubt that panic is the most terrible enemy of a person who can only be, it has been proved many times that at precisely such moments when the panic increases, you just need to close the computer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:26:54 AM
Yes, I agree that panic covers many, especially when the value of bitcoin falls, but this is normal in this area, be patient this year, I think that next year will be much better.
Activity: 18
September 05, 2018, 09:49:20 AM
i don't worry because of the current situation. I think that it's a normal state of the market

Agree
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

With a significant decline, it affects many who hold bitcoin and altcoins stricken by panic, so that it can actually hurt themselves by determining what is done. in fact in this case it is only natural that prices will go down because later it will also return as before, maybe even more, just wait for the time.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 04, 2018, 06:23:42 PM
Altkoins can not help but depend on bitcoin. It's just impossible. So far, at the slightest drop in bitcoin, the altkoins immediately react and fall in price. This connection can not be broken.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:32:24 AM
Panic will not make price prices rise.  I think there is no need to panic when the bear market conditions.

its true that we should not panic in every financial market especially in crypto market.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 09:22:23 AM
Panic will not make price prices rise. panic selling will cost the price to experience a large decline. I think there is no need to panic when the bear market conditions. Calm and patience are the key to success for profit.
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
i don't worry because of the current situation. I think that it's a normal state of the market
copper member
Activity: 378
September 05, 2018, 09:15:55 AM
yeah its true that we should not panic in every financial market especially in crypto market. because it is very new emerging market and its blockchain technology can have the potential to solve many complex problem of the world in a very cost effective way. so you should hold for long term in crypto market
Activity: 219
September 05, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
yes don't panic with the situation that is happening now. I hope this will soon be passed. Hopefully the investors will remain loyal to investing in the world of Crypto. Hopefully our hard work will pay off in full.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
September 05, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
Funny enough the stress is here again
A massive reduction In price within just 3-4 hours
Sounds weird bad and ridiculously annoying

But you know what ? Don’t be swayed
Don’t panic, it is a mere manipulation

Stand firm
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:43:07 AM
In fact, I'm for the panic in the market, because it is thanks to its cryptocurrency market such as it is
Activity: 90
September 04, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
Former to entering some precipitate dumps, hodlers ought to figure out to what level tokens may be volatile and quick moving incoming quarters and clarify one systematic plan.
Pages:
Jump to: