Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 13. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 07:00:01 PM
I am sure that to work in crypto and investment, you need a lot of patience and calmness in making a decision. Ideally, when an investor uses the panic of other traders. Money loves calm.
Calm investments don't make that much calm money lol, that is why it's best that we stay calm while investing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
I am sure that to work in crypto and investment, you need a lot of patience and calmness in making a decision. Ideally, when an investor uses the panic of other traders. Money loves calm.
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 07:22:06 PM
I'm not panicking, but it's very unpleasant for me to see how my investment portfolio is constantly shrinking. I want to believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:20:34 PM
Yes, every investor has their own feelings. Panic always prevents you from making the right decision, but panic always appears on the market. For a successful transaction, we need to be able to control our emotions. Please be calm now. Any wrong move will cause great loss
indeed in taking action must be with a calm mind, if we are carried into the panic that happens it will only cause its own loss then it will increasingly make the market worse
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2018, 06:57:56 PM
Yes, don't panic. We must not invest too much in this year's encryption market, we must stay calm. Also keep enough patience. Now that the encryption market is starting to improve a bit, I feel that the encryption market will pick up in a few months.
Yes I agree with you. There is nothing to do if you will panic. Keep it easy. We must avoid to panic to think a right decision in every situation.

yes it is the best  way to think for a new plan. Panicking is not that easy to remove in our self but always remind your self that you can think for more good ideas or strategy.

Do not panic, just hold your coins so that it will not affect your investment. Never lose hope, stay calm and dont invest  your everything  in crypto, look for any investment  you can choose that you will not consider the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
Try not to freeze since this states of mind isn't great when you are in the business. There is dependably high points and low points. Along these lines, remain quiet and be hopeful in light of the fact that everything will be okay as long as you have the tolerance. I trust that the market cost will before long increment and afterward soon we will got great benefit Undecided Undecided
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 28, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
Many of my friends who invisible their money in the winter and spring are now in a very big panic. And I think this situation has many investors. There are people who have invested millions of dollars and now the whole market is in a panic. Therefore, to save at least a bit of their investments, people sell their altcoins much lower than they bought because of what the the price is further reduced.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
Yes, every investor has their own feelings. Panic always prevents you from making the right decision, but panic always appears on the market. For a successful transaction, we need to be able to control our emotions. Please be calm now. Any wrong move will cause great loss
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
We all know now market is looking so bad and all coin is in low price.
I agree with you, we don't need take a panic and just stay to keep our coin.
We need a hold more time, i think we need arround 1 or 2 year and market will get a best growing again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
I observed some of the cryptocurrency are getting panic. this is effect of markets dump. ut no need to panic just need a critical thinking to able sustain.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Perhaps in the future altcoin will cease to depend on bitcoin but in the next 5 years they will be dependent on it. I think there is no need to panic and distribute your funds for different investment assets.         

Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
September 26, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Waiting for panic, but different. That panic at which there are mad purchases at a strong take-off of the price for altcoyin. And such a panic needs a crypto market for revitalization. Without it, neither bitcoin, nor altcoins will go up.
Activity: 101
September 26, 2018, 07:49:41 AM
Panicking does not do you any good, if you are panicking then that would only lead to you selling the coins for a lower price than you bought them for. Just be patient and if you find that you are getting scared then you should just refrain from looking at the market for a while, that will help take your mind off of it.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
everyone will definitely panic if their finances are lacking and they will panic sell. but if the person still wants to wait, it will definitely be a fortune with a high selling value.
Activity: 98
September 23, 2018, 08:20:33 PM
I know that this might not really be an easy thing for a lot of investors, but please try as much as possible to stop worrying and panicking about the market condition. Ypou wouldn't be doing yourself a favour, and we also know that panicking doesn't change a thing, so why panic? Instead of doing all of that, just take some time off instead, or find something else to keep your mind busy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 16, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
Altkoins can not help but depend on bitcoin. It's just impossible. So far, at the slightest drop in bitcoin, the altkoins immediately react and fall in price. This connection can not be broken.

Traders or investors need to keep their resistance and understand this
Because it avoids fears and panics

And the market can be a little stabilized too
There’s need to be really focused
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
panic is not the solution to be able to get profit and will only make you a loss, it's better to stay calm and patient, in my opinion the price of bitcoin still has a big influence on the price of altcoin

Definitely Yes.  That should be what you will do. Stay calm and patient. Don't panic about what happen in the crypto market price today. Panic mode can give you wrong decision. What happen to the market trends is part of it's volatility in nature. Crypto price will pump and dump anytime always put that in mind.
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 07:14:26 PM
Panic is not good, moreover panicking have cause major decline in the market, people are always falling victims of this panicking because of them dump their tokens immediately when they noticed decline in price. Those that dump their tokens immediately the slight distance now will be regreting why they did so.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 07:03:01 PM
Altkoins can not help but depend on bitcoin. It's just impossible. So far, at the slightest drop in bitcoin, the altkoins immediately react and fall in price. This connection can not be broken.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 09:14:08 AM
When Bitcoin stops existing for whatever reason the next biggest altcoin (Ethereum or Ripple) will be shut down or compromised. This is in my opinion the reason behind the many ‘flippening’ attempts. Powerful entities know that when they can make an altcoin the number one cryptocurrency they can take control and they will be the most powerful entity on earth because they control the money supply of the future money.
Pages:
Jump to: