Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 16. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 13, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
do not panic indeed things are going to be back to normal all we need is just some time for the market to recover
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:23:58 PM
I think that if we panic and sell the cryptocurrencies in a hurry, it will cause the market to fall quickly and we will lose more money.  This is just normal fluctuation to adjust the market. Prices of BTC will increase again and of course the Altcoin will also increase.
Activity: 39
September 13, 2018, 05:18:50 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
From what i observed since i joined crypto. I think it as being a trend that after bitcoin rises the altcoins follow. And as it is Bitcoin is still flunctuating in the market, so its just time. And for those who are getting impatient shouldn't panic cos every altcoin will gain their stand back in the market
Activity: 44
September 13, 2018, 05:09:54 PM
Don't panic, keep coins for another 1-2 years and you will have a big profit, the market will soon grow, and we will all be rich
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 05:08:18 PM
From what you will panic or not, the situation will not change. You either have to deal with the movement of the price or to withdraw from the market and give the opportunity to other people to trade.
Activity: 61
September 13, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
From the last couple of months its a bearish market, when the bull seasOn will come we gain the huge profit.

Yes, i agree i am one of you. I believe and deeply positive that this year, market trend will answered with a good value and this situation is just normal because they have a supply and demand to be respected. To honest year per year market still good output trend.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
The bearish market had been upon us this few days but still I think it is not necessary to panick

Those who panicked and sold etherum yesterday would wake today today to say
Wow, why did I sell yesterday ?

There’s need for patience and focus
copper member
Activity: 97
September 10, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
If the investor bought this winter a coins Ethereum for 1,250$ and until today they have not been sold will he panic or not?! I think that at such a time it's very difficult not to panic.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
The panic is what the market falls on, the stronger it will be, and the lower the price. It is necessary to study the psychology of the crowd that would trade in the markets.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 08:48:26 AM
I also do not understand why I should panic now? Even with a not very impressive crypto-currency market, there are no prerequisites for such a reaction. Since staying for a long time is lower, the crypto-currency market will inevitably grow after the end of September. There are many prerequisites for this. Therefore, we remain patient, success is near.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 10, 2018, 08:38:58 AM
Yes
There is no reason to panic; because it only leads you to hurriedly well at incredible loss
Which sometimes leads to debt and bankruptcy neither of which is good

Why should you not panic ?
Because crypto currency has its season

Why do people panic ?
Because they do not have deep knowledge about the project they  hodl
Because they are greedy
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
From the last couple of months its a bearish market, when the bull seasOn will come we gain the huge profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 08:12:04 AM
Nothing to panic about if you understand the market. Just hold when its bear or add to increase your investment then sell once the bull is back.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 09:06:56 AM
Nope i dont panic because the situations going on now im the market is just normal. Just like last year, but it bounce back after a few weeks.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
I think panicking will not help you. You don't survive when you panic. In crypto world in order for you to survive is you need a key. And that key is patience. When you learn about patience you will stop panicking.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
Panic will harm all now. We are zastyavlyat to give valuable cryptocurrency for kopeks. Do not give in on provocation if you do not want to be deceived. Everything will be good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 09, 2018, 08:28:59 AM
Yes. If you want to make money and succeed in this fierce crypto market. The first thing we need is patience and should not panic in the face of complex market developments. Panic will not make the price go up and it just makes you lose all that you are holding.
yeah, i really agree with you.
i think that panic will only stress us and lose all our money. it would be better if we keep holding it and keep patiently waiting. even though the market is falling now and might almost make people crazy because they are worried, but i am very sure that the market will recover again.

we just need to be calm.
Activity: 171
September 09, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
Fear never encourage you to do something. Why are you panicking?. Maybe of the market situation or you are thing of how you have back what you have invested. But I am assuring you to be hopeful or optimistic that the situation will not last long, very soon the market will pick up and become better.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 08:14:45 AM
Every few days we can see that bitcoin prices rises by 10-155 and then again dumps back to the previous level. This shows complete manipulation and low investor confidence in crypto market right now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
Like the bible said 'peace be still'in this time of bearish market and season the only thing we have to do now is to hold on and be patient so we do not have regrets and losses later so please we should not panic
Pages:
Jump to: