Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 19. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
Do not panic in that bitcoin. That's normal, so is the crypto, the market lows the call jan. so the beginners just calm down and nothing happens in panic panic.
Don't panic on the continuously going down of bitcoin because it's a natural phenomenon, but for now I've seeing that the coins are currently going up little by little so better to just wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
Altkoins can not help but depend on bitcoin. It's just impossible. So far, at the slightest drop in bitcoin, the altkoins immediately react and fall in price. This connection can not be broken.

It's true. Altcoins are heavily affected by the price of the BTC. So do not panic. BTC will definitely increase the price again. Then altcoins will also have positive signals.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
Bull Market is very exciting because you can see more green in the charts of coinmarketcap and of course profits in your wallet if you have coins invested on a certain project.
Almost everyone that is investing Bitcoins and other crypto is wanting a bull market to happen while they are in it.
Activity: 226
Power the World for FREE
August 31, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
I think we should be positive today, as the Fall and rise of the investors activity is going to rise, as well as the crypto currency prices.

You can't force any developments, there are a lot of forces at play but not visible in the prices...I think crypto made good progress on many levels and soon big money is coming in, we have to be patience for a little longer though...but things will reverse.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
Yes, don't panic. We must not invest too much in this year's encryption market, we must stay calm. Also keep enough patience. Now that the encryption market is starting to improve a bit, I feel that the encryption market will pick up in a few months.
Yes I agree with you. There is nothing to do if you will panic. Keep it easy. We must avoid to panic to think a right decision in every situation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
August 31, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
Bull Market is very exciting because you can see more green in the charts of coinmarketcap and of course profits in your wallet if you have coins invested on a certain project.
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 08:56:31 AM
In the current situation in the market, crypto currency is best not to do anything and go on vacation for a couple of weeks. Only those who win will not win back panic and will not sell anything.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 08:53:54 AM
people get much more excited in the first place. this is normal. but when they fall in the markets, they get frightened and frustrated. especially beginners have to try to be more calm.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:44:26 AM
The market and cryptocurrency is very changeable, it takes everyone a lot of patience and time not to panic at every price drop, and not to sell succumbing to emotions. I wish you that
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 28, 2018, 07:19:08 PM
Altkoins can not help but depend on bitcoin. It's just impossible. So far, at the slightest drop in bitcoin, the altkoins immediately react and fall in price. This connection can not be broken.
copper member
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
I'm not panicked now. I only focus on buying legit project voins with low price...
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 08:36:07 AM
Well I never get panic ,I have invested in crypto approximately 15 % of my saving and I can afford holding long the coins bought at high prices ,I know the game rules - "Never invest in crypto more than you can afford to lose ".I still believe that in a few years there will be a chance to get my money back again.
Activity: 91
August 31, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
Those that bought high before the price came back are panicking because they have suffered great loss
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 30, 2018, 08:57:37 AM
Don't feel fed up and panic if the price of bitcoin is falling. You have to accept the changes in this market if you want to be success. You don't have bitcoins so it is time to buy them. You must calm and feel great that you are part of this crypto market.
And what advantages I have from the fact that I am a part of this market. Any activity should be profitable. I was lucky that I managed to buy BTC at a price of $ 2600, but what about those who bought it for $ 15,000. The market falls and rising personally, I do not see. So many people start to panic and get out of the crypto industry.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
Do not panic even if you are close to sell everything that you have, you will regret about it at all I am sure in it so much, panic has not be here.

I am getting used to the situation when Bitcoin and altcoins are going up today, and tomorrow they can fall. I have stopped to panic and recommend all of us to do the same. Let us wait for the winter time when the market can go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
August 29, 2018, 12:00:47 PM
Don't feel fed up and panic if the price of bitcoin is falling. You have to accept the changes in this market if you want to be success. You don't have bitcoins so it is time to buy them. You must calm and feel great that you are part of this crypto market.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:52:40 AM
Do not panic even if you are close to sell everything that you have, you will regret about it at all I am sure in it so much, panic has not be here.
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
I think we should be positive today, as the Fall and rise of the investors activity is going to rise, as well as the crypto currency prices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
Do not panic at all. Whatever the situation in the crypto-currency market is, keep calm. The market will grow and you will be able to earn money.

I believe you are very right about this
But it only applies to good projects with great prospects
Accumulation of shit token is bad

We need to be calm and get our researches right so that we can get the best tokens around
Never panic
Always do your own research
Activity: 146
August 27, 2018, 05:46:12 AM
Yes, we must maintain patience in investing in the encryption market because the encryption market is a long-term investment market. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and has not gotten any improvement so far.
Pages:
Jump to: