Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 12. (Read 4714 times)

copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 04:22:25 AM
Panic will always be in the mind of those who came in as a result of the last bullrun, it was massive that everyone thought that spike will continue but here we are feeling we have lost it all. Patience is a virtue everyone must subscribe to.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 30, 2018, 01:55:42 AM
I've been watching bitkoynom and alkoins for a long time. These coins depend on the bitcoin price, but I want to make you happy, they will all otolat and otdolayutsch from bitcoin. My washing is such that in the near future, the alcoyns will become independent of Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 01:48:22 AM
I think thats the oldest advice you can get in cryptocurrency world. Although its old, it still valid until now. Panic is always accompanied by wrong decisions. You just to compose yourself and analyze the situation to make a logical and sound decision specially in cryptocurrency. Remember this is crypto and everything is uncertain.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:18:40 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin up and down is normal, so when the price of Bitcoin drops I do not panic. Although the market has been red for the past few days, but I still believe that the Bitcoin market will rise again.
Activity: 206
September 30, 2018, 12:17:10 AM
many are really surprised by the rapid decline of bitcoin. cryptocurrency really is trading, pumping, and just throwing away games and things, just thinking that you don't have to torture yourself. Panic isn't a good attitude, this position is definitely not what we need, I'm sure you are this and don't rush hurry panic because there are enough situations in the forum that can remind you of the danger of panic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 12:07:46 AM
Its correct alt coins are not taking pump as compare bitcoin, but it can due to so bearish market & we hope as market will stable then alt coin will also take a rise.
Don’t worry & don’t be panic…market will re bounce soon.
Activity: 28
September 29, 2018, 11:49:11 PM
Most newcomers are panicked to see Bitcoin prices fall and then they will start to panic selling their Bitcoins. But they don't know that it is very normal thing in the crypto market, and people rely on Bitcoin's ups and downs to determine when to buy and sell.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 29, 2018, 10:43:22 PM
There can be no panic, you look at the statistics of the past. This is a high-voltage market and there will always be big ups and downs. I believe, I hope and I wait ...
If the statistics are well researched then the prices of the coins should not be random numbers, that is why you should remain holding and not worry.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 10:39:01 PM
The stock market and real estate are at all time highs in multiple major markets.  Sell your real estate and stock portfolio NOW!  Buy crypyo and gold while prices are still extremely low!

Activity: 32
September 29, 2018, 10:26:00 PM
It is really interesting this pattern! Great analysis in the post. Do you think pegging alt tokens like EVT would be different?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 09:50:53 PM
There can be no panic, you look at the statistics of the past. This is a high-voltage market and there will always be big ups and downs. I believe, I hope and I wait ...
Activity: 122
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 29, 2018, 09:29:49 PM
If we come to realized the performance of  Bitcoin now a days, i think it is getting stable to its value it is just in its price value of 6,300$ -6,700$. For almost how many months now that this is the range of its value so maybe that is the stable value of it. So do not panic, Everything will fall into place in time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 29, 2018, 09:11:35 PM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

the opinion that you say is very good but can it be that altcoin is not dependent on bitcoin, this is what I still doubt.
but if possible it is not very dependable indeed.
Activity: 69
September 29, 2018, 08:43:28 PM
I'm not panicking, but it's very unpleasant for me to see how my investment portfolio is constantly shrinking. I want to believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover.
Well seeing the price of bitcoin and altcoins are causing me a heavy feeling. It makes me anxious sometimes, but I’m try not to panic at all cause it will just give me a hard time.
if we panic it actually makes us worse off and makes our minds nervous, why panic only makes us fall. now the price is really bad the market often goes up and down, when the price goes down this is your chance to buy big potential coins by buying as much as possible because of the cheap price and in the long run if you wait patiently for the process to rise high you can get the profit very large.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 08:41:33 PM
do not be easily provoked just because the market value decreases but remains fair in principle. That is why, patience is our main key in the crypto currency business.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 08:31:04 PM
I'm not panicking, but it's very unpleasant for me to see how my investment portfolio is constantly shrinking. I want to believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover.
Well seeing the price of bitcoin and altcoins are causing me a heavy feeling. It makes me anxious sometimes, but I’m try not to panic at all cause it will just give me a hard time.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 29, 2018, 08:15:13 PM
The dangerous move in cryptocurrency is to be panicked.  Being panicked may bring a lot of issues and problems which might lose money

Well panic is the most common caused why people will loss their profit, we can't deny that we panic in terms of crisis moment. If you start to invest be patient and trust your coin, that is the right thing yo do as a investor.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 07:33:49 PM
I observed some of the cryptocurrency are getting panic. this is effect of markets dump. ut no need to panic just need a critical thinking to able sustain.

Dump here, dump over there, dump everywhere instead of holding their crypto assets during the market is down. That's the normal scenario of cryptos nowadays as people really wanted to earn profit out from their cryptos no  matter how small their profit may be.
Activity: 672
September 29, 2018, 07:20:36 PM
The dangerous move in cryptocurrency is to be panicked.  Being panicked may bring a lot of issues and problems which might lose money
that's why, patience is our main key in crypto currency business. do not be easily provoked just because the market value is falling but still equitable on the principle
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: