Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 14. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:11:51 AM
So true. Don't panic right now. If you start observing the market at this time, then you will be happy, because many markets have started to turn green and that means the market is rising, especially Bitcoin today. Bitcoin has started to rise and continues to rise every time, maybe this is a sign of a good growth of Kritpo. We hope that when that happens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:31:18 AM
 totally agree with you, do not panic because of the situation right now because of unstable market price of the bit coins and outcomes. I would just hold on it right now and wait the value to be stable and can give a good profit. I am much be happier with it than to regret.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:25:24 AM
When investing in cryptocurrencies, we have to be more patient even if market prices fall.

Never panic about a market slide. Panic only costs you more.
Activity: 420
September 14, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
panic is not the solution to be able to get profit and will only make you a loss, it's better to stay calm and patient, in my opinion the price of bitcoin still has a big influence on the price of altcoin
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 03:19:29 AM
unlikely altcoins will not depend on bitcoin. even if this happens (which is unlikely to happen soon), in fact, bitcoin will have to move from the first place and then the market will fall so much that many coins simply will not survive it
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 14, 2018, 02:41:18 AM
Indeed it would be better if we did not panic. because the feeling of panic it will make us easier emotions. so we can do that is precisely self-defeating. for example, do the panic sell.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 02:29:27 AM
many really are surprised at the rapid decrease of bitcoin. especially and very slowly increasing, but do not feel nervous because cryptocurrencies really are the trade, pump and dump just go to hell, just think that you do not have to torture yourself.
Yes I agree with you. Most of the people are afraid of the fast decreasing of the bitcoin and other coins in the market, and also the market starts to red again. Buy if you really understand on what happen and if you know what you need to do, you will not panic.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 02:22:18 AM
The return of the positions of the crypto currency in recent days. showed that you should not make a decision in a panic, since you do not get the profit you were counting on. The market sooner or later still returns lost ground.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
September 14, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
Well, I think panicking isn't the way out, but this issue of altcoins not responding so well to changes with bitcoin's price is something to wary of. Thou, it will be nice if altcoins can stand independent of their own, but believe me, they aren't ready for this yet. Hence, we have to watch out for this abnormality.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
I don't think so, the altcoin will only be a altcoin, always behind the bitcoin's ass. The obvious evidence is that once Bitcoin plunges, the entire cryptocurrency market becomes a red ocean.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 02:07:10 AM
Don't panic when the price of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies drops. The market started to recover gradually, so we had to wait. Wait for the best time to hold bitcoin for the best effect.
Activity: 134
September 14, 2018, 01:56:42 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
As of now altcoins price were still dependent on the current growth of bitcoin in the coinmarket capitalization and i think as times goes by we were hoping that altcoins can grow without depending on bitcoins because nowadays altcoins were affected by manipulators or big whales who wanted to manipulate bitcoins prices.
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 01:46:44 AM
I agree it's not necessary to panic this is crypto market and there are ups and downs the bitcoin,ethereum  and other coins will start its growth again after this panic sell of all the tokens becouse  the more  people are afraid of losing everything but this is only a temporary trend of market   so i think everything will be fine with market soon.
Activity: 462
September 14, 2018, 01:44:13 AM
Don't panic because it can lead to bad decisions. Consult to an old users here or gather as many ideas about on how to do if the market goes down. Selling your coins quickly is a wrong because you can lose the profit that you want.
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 01:37:08 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
there is nothing to panic about
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
September 14, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

patience is key
Any experieced member in the crypto will not panic because he knows it can happen...yes for new ones who bought bitcoins and other coins pretty late will panic and i will tell them just hold on..dont panic sell anything
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 01:30:44 AM

patience is key
Activity: 108
September 14, 2018, 01:25:41 AM
Yes, I very much agree with you, don't panic, but the current rise and fall of Bitcoin will affect the price of other cryptocurrencies. This is what I found. If Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not dependent on each other, then I will I feel that this coin has no investment value.
Activity: 219
September 14, 2018, 01:22:49 AM
do not panic.. My predictions for IO in odd years or 2019 will be the same as 2017 where IOI was very successful. I hope I will return to success and success for all .. this year I was very bad because many scams were not responsible for what was done
Activity: 364
September 14, 2018, 01:21:51 AM
to be able to get profit and be successful in the crypto currency then you must be patient and control your emotions, no need to worry and panic because we have to believe that the price of bitcoin will surely recover again and become high again
Pages:
Jump to: