Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic - page 11. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 10:16:25 AM
bitcoin if it jumps altcoins fall. and it is unlikely that something will change. On the market for a long time there are coins better than Bitcoin, Tether and Altcoins still depend on Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 30, 2018, 09:24:37 AM
Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Although you said don't panic, i bet peoples still keep panicking when they see their coins value has fallen above 50%.
If i bought btc at 19k and now it has falling to 6k, then i would be panic too. But that won't gonna happened to me because i usually cut my loss at 15% max from buy price.
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
It all boils down to the fact that in panic all the coins begin to be sold. And this also affects the market. And the demand should be approximately the same with the offer. Then the price will be fixed and it will be possible to earn on кpиптoвaлютe in the short-term period.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:12:01 AM
We have faced this a lot of time so I don't panic but probably a lot of people lost trust about this market because they lost a lot of money. I think that everything will be okay, we should just wait and we can see good days in this market.
Activity: 616
September 30, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
Do you know what panic is? Not so long ago, I watched a lecture on TED, which was precisely how panic acts on a person’s brain. And there is a lot of information about the fact that people are under the influence of a substance that stands out precisely in panic situations. The main thing is not to panic.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 07:57:29 AM
Hi, everybody. Yes, now many are in the mode of panic and frustration, but you need to calm down and pull yourself together, since this is a correction, and this is what will happen to the market in any case. Pull yourself together and wait for the market to turn green.
Activity: 322
September 30, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
Yes of course we should not get panic during that kind of situation that's why we should be more active on researching on how really crypto wirks on daily basis ato make our self confidence that we will not gonna lose and all we think is just a positive feedback. In that case we can make our investments grow much bigger than losing control because of something we don't expect.
Activity: 294
September 30, 2018, 07:23:56 AM
If you want to succeed in cryptobusiness, then you need to learn how to control your emotions. Panic will always be present on the market, but you shouldn't allow it to influence your decisions.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 30, 2018, 07:11:29 AM
Looking at this time there will not be a significant panic, I am sure that this month the coins will have good and strong values, the development team will compete to get positive things for the coins they manage.
Panicking have nothing do good to us, so as long as we can avoid it then do it. Also when you panic surely you might do mistake, so don't feel panic as long as you can. Just have positive mind and thinking so you will continue what your doing without hesitation. Although sometimes we can prevent to encounter a panicking feeling just think the other way or focus to other thing, so you will not focus to feel panic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 07:01:41 AM
I think we will see altcoin will also start to rising very soon. There is nothing to panic about as it's normal for bitcoin and altcoin they both can't increase at the same time and it's a good sign for altcoins.

I am right that your saying the altcoins and bitcoin is indirectly proportional to each other? like, when the altcoin increases, the bitcoin decreases?
But I think that is not the case here, we should not panic since there is always an opportunities like the investors support cryptocurrencies.

We just need to stay calm and passionate about understanding how these currencies influence each other.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
Looking at this time there will not be a significant panic, I am sure that this month the coins will have good and strong values, the development team will compete to get positive things for the coins they manage.
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
September 30, 2018, 06:39:05 AM
absolutely right, we do not panic with the price of coins now and also what is in the spelling in the bounty campaign, the coins in the trading market are not stable and also the bounty campaign work most of the tokens are scam, I will never panic about it all
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 06:35:27 AM
Those who invested while the price of the cryptocurrency is still high were the ones that likely to get panic when the price go down significantly. Many coins like bitcoin and ethereum suffered a sharp downtrend in their prices recently and some investors sold their coins to cut losses. These investors who panicked easily are mostly newbies who are still lack knowledge in crypto investment.
Activity: 336
September 30, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
If we come to realized the performance of  Bitcoin now a days, i think it is getting stable to its value it is just in its price value of 6,300$ -6,700$. For almost how many months now that this is the range of its value so maybe that is the stable value of it. So do not panic, Everything will fall into place in time.

Bitcoin will eventually grow in value. As soon as bitcoin begins to grow, all the other coins will follow. The market will grow by more than 1 trillion dollars.
Activity: 336
September 30, 2018, 06:04:20 AM
I ceased to panic, quietly waiting for the reversal. If I have not sold off your portfolio when it dropped to 30%,now, when the loss is 75% I don't sell even more. It remains only to wait)
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 30, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
This most akutalny subject now. All panic worldwide. The cryptocurrency very strongly goes down in price. Let's wait for growth now
copper member
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
I think today it will be more clear where the market will go in the near future. Everyone is waiting for the SEC's decision. But honestly I do not believe in a positive decision today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
the moderator will always take the middle ground, because he who holds all the work in the field, all things happen, it's all he is responsible for all activities
Activity: 362
September 30, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
Panic is just for people who have no patience, because if you have this kind of patience, you can wait until the market reaches your specific goal. Dumping and aspiration are the essence of this password world, so don't panic if you can.
September 30, 2018, 04:26:41 AM
Now all panic already. The cryptocommunity to become less. There will be only enthusiasts soon. All others will leave the market
Pages:
Jump to: