Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 17. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

The more you hold your hand in the current period, the better. Even better if you increase your investments.never think about selling
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 25, 2018, 05:57:01 AM
to say "Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping " , is correct , but most off time i sold in bullish to say after some time that is still was a bad choiche , better keep your coins forever and do not sell anymore
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
no doubt, I should sell first. But the market is now so unstable, and I can blunder. therefore it is necessary to at least join the group in telegram in order to anticipate the course of markers. or just do not bother and sell crypto when it really matters Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

I do not think I should invest in your time. It is definitely not time to panic. Some of us can evaluate it and we can invest at low prices.do not sell!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 25, 2018, 03:34:17 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
yes, i think the same as your, we should not sell anything at this time while the market is still too low, recover too slow but fast drop, moreover selling at this time will be the good time for whales to buy more coins and will keep manipulating the market in the future, so it would be better if we don't sell our coins but keep buying.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 03:30:28 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

You might have some credibility in saying that if only your rank is on a Sr/ Legendary rank right now. I'm really not selling my coins at loss and your statement isn't really helpful at all.
Activity: 570
March 25, 2018, 02:48:45 AM
I will not sell my coin at the current price . Be patience and dont panic the market should bounce back anytime soon.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
March 24, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

I also do as you mentioned. I will hold the bitcoin I have when the bitcoin price is down, I only sell bitcoin if the price reaches $ 20k. at this time bitcoin price is still far below, therefore I will hold bitcoin that I have because I am sure bitcoin price will rise again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

No, I do not sell crypto if the market position is still down. I do not want to lose.
The selling price of crypto is now still below the purchase price. So it is very risky to keep selling now.
I am sure other traders do likewise.
that's right, I also will not sell all my tokens when prices tend to go down,
but be careful to hold the coins
Activity: 504
March 24, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
Hold crypto now and buy more will be a good decision because you can earn good money in next 3-12 months.
Activity: 364
March 24, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
I fully agree, it is better not to sell your coins, especially after a fairly strong fall. If you hold coins, then in the future you can earn much more money. But we must remember that there are always risks.
Activity: 252
March 24, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

No, I do not sell crypto if the market position is still down. I do not want to lose.
The selling price of crypto is now still below the purchase price. So it is very risky to keep selling now.
I am sure other traders do likewise.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
March 24, 2018, 05:18:16 AM
I think everbody knows that they should not sell their cryptos when the market dumps. But a lot of people get fomo attacks and sell it nevertheless. So i think the biggest problem for the people are not to hold when the market is dumping, its they dont know when they should sell their coins and tokens. So like me i made the mistake, and i do not sell my coins and tokens last december when it was on the all time high. Because i thought theres no way to stop bitcoin anymore. ANd you see, i was wrong Wink
Activity: 269
March 24, 2018, 05:09:04 AM
Thanks for you advice but I think the price will be high again..I will hold them until the price is suitable.
Activity: 196
March 24, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
I also believe that cryptography is a new direction of the economy,and so far there is no regulation of this market, whales and exchanges are engaged in pricing! Yes, he takes your fear in those moments when it would seem that there is nowhere to fall, but the price will rise, just need a little patience!
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 24, 2018, 04:53:58 AM
I don't care if you sell or not.
When the market goes down more than 50%, I won't hesitate to put 80% of my spare money into it.
If it goes down another 20%, I will invest all my money.
And what will you do if it drops another 50% and will fluctuate at the achieved level for about a year or more?
Activity: 350
March 24, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
Well I still decide to hold my altcoin whether the market has gone up or down. I do not worry about prices, I want to keep them in a few years, I hope that in the future Crypto will replace the cash and the price of the altcoin will increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 24, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

"When price is low, don't sell, but buy."
"Sell when price is high."
Thanks for these amazing advices  Cheesy I will apply and earn loads of cryptos.

I also have an advice to give to the whole community : don't believe any advisor... learn by your own, make your own choices and don't blame anybody.
Activity: 602
March 24, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
In the crypto world you must be have a strategy by selling your crypto coins. If the price is low in the market don't sell it wait for it until there's a chance that your coins will go much in a higher price.  Make sure that your coins you are holding has a price list in the market.
In the wake  bitcoin slide, users are left wondering if they should hold or sell the highly volatile cryptocurrency.That means early investors in bitcoin would still be seeing gains; late investors would have experienced significant losses.
Pages:
Jump to: