Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 39. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
I have learned through painful lessons to never sell when the market is red. That is the mark of a weak investor and someone who will surely fail on a regular basis.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 15, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
Yeah, I bet we all know that but anyway there A HUGE amout of panic people who sells on dips. Tell me WHY is it happening every time?!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 02:00:22 PM
Usually people in the market when they color that they will sell coin to pin hole but this is not so best to keep the coin and wait for the market to return.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
March 15, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
Don't sell your crypto , it is very true. Because crypto is most beneficial for us in future.  Now Crypto market have many low rates, but in future crypto will grow with high rates.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
March 15, 2018, 01:41:04 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Advice noted and one other problem I see the crypto market is facing is role of whales, if we still have whales manipulting prices whenever they feel like then its best to disrupt this trend by buying more coins for ourselves to archieve total decentralisation which is the basic foundation of having cryptocurrencies and I think now is the best opportunity to get cheap coins as the crypto market is bleeding.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
If you have remaining coins in your wallet hold it. Dont sell it until the price goes up again. Dont settle on less profit, aim for better profit. Wait till the price can give you your desired profit. If you have enough money, its good to buy more coins and add it to your remaining coins. As long as the coins is in dip and you have enough money, keep buying more for a better chance of having a big profit when the price goes up again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Well, it's logical. But I think it's worth selling when a strong fall begins with the possibility of buying cheaper. But this is only when the market starts falling, when the fall is already deeply, should not be sold
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 7
March 15, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
You are right. We have not to sell coin/token at red market. If we sell on red market then market will be more red. But it is also true why we will leave the option to sell high and buy when low?
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
March 15, 2018, 01:24:18 PM
few month ago, my altcoin pumping full....
But.... i am still hold .... and now, altcoin dumb very deep....
Absolutly... i am hold more and more....

Don't panic guys.... this is just they strategic....

CMIIW
Activity: 406
homt.net
March 15, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
I have some coins, now price dumping and I am afraid but I didn't sell my coin. Just I am waiting that day, when the price of my coin will go to better price.
Sometimes, I sold my little amount of token for taking money emergency.
So,  I wait until the token value rise.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
March 15, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
It is right to sell the crypto or not but I suggest that don't sell crypto when the market goes down because the user can't get any coins from it. But if the user wait until the market recover then it may help to recover also the tokens you'll earn. There is nothing wrong when the user hold crypto eventhough the market goes down but instead learn how to recover it.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
March 15, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
Its pure manipulation ineed if you know some technical analysis,the candles are getting manipulated $200 dollars per candle? that is surely a manipulation its either one or two financial institutions that are selling their bitcoins,you will need billions of dollars to manipulate one candle so surely those people are the bigplayers,they are taking bitcoin's price down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
Now there is no point in selling coins, the market has already fallen very much. Soon many predict a rapid growth =)
Activity: 330
March 15, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
yes I already know about such notifications but I am sometimes so shocked because my asset is very loss but I always have to sell it but this is very loss maybe I should keep it until the coin goes up again
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2018, 12:21:36 PM
Until you sell, you haven't lost anything. There is pressure on our psychology. Growth is inevitable in the future! Hold!
keep hold of everything will be under control. do not be lulled all definitely get more profit.
Activity: 189
March 15, 2018, 12:10:01 PM
Until you sell, you haven't lost anything. There is pressure on our psychology. Growth is inevitable in the future! Hold!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2018, 12:08:41 PM
I agree with you. now the whales are trying hard to make the speculation so they can get enough profit. hold down your crypto until it all breaks down and it will definitely get a very unbelievable advantage
Activity: 448
March 15, 2018, 12:05:08 PM
The market is now at a very low level.
Do not sell anything and have strong nerves!
Keep and go only in profit!
If you are too emotional then this direction is not for YOU Sad
Activity: 103
March 15, 2018, 12:04:06 PM
Now the price is very low, waiting for the price to rebound!

How do you change the quantity of your money? Hold your digital encrypted currency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 15, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
I also Think as like you. I have a strong belief that Cryptocurrency will be the future money and this platform will dominate in the money market.Not only that but also day by day Cryptocurrency is becoming a popular and profitable form of currency in the virtual world. I think Cryptocurrency has already been as a useful form of money in different fields. Such as medical system, traveling sector, food and restaurant platform and so on...so today's crypto will be the future's valuable assets.
Pages:
Jump to: