Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 37. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 15, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I agree mate sell of coins or token while on dropping the price, that's called holding while the price is in dip, holding strategy is best way to avoid loses, and get benefits after long time hold if the price goes uprise in the market.
and most important ways to fet benefits is patience how long people can control them self to hold their investment.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
March 15, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
Bitcoin should not sell because it will cost to lose money. But if the user's choice is to sell their bitcoin then it can't help to earn more money. Therw comes a time that the rate of market is low but it is good to wait until the market rate become higher in order to avoid losing tokens.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 15, 2018, 06:42:43 PM
It always a smart move to sell when the price is high and buy during market deep, because all this price movement are mostly influence by whales who stand to manipulate the market to they advantage they always buy when the market is down and sell off when it rise we call it bump and dump but a smart investor will always calculate the market and always take advantage.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

No, I will not sell my crypto money because I do not want to lose. Currently all the crypto currencies are down.
So I'd better stick with it first to avoid losses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
March 15, 2018, 06:19:43 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years,
I bet you didn't see this in last few years.
Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping
This is correct, whenever market dips it bounce back, but are you sure this time market will bounce back?
If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Ok, and how long do you think this dip will last?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 15, 2018, 06:16:25 PM
I don't understand people who sell when the market is in the low point. I am long term investor and the market value for a week or month or three months means nothing to me. It is important at the day of selling compare to the day of buying. That is it. Don't panic sell. This is the worst one can do in situation like now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 15, 2018, 06:11:14 PM
In the current situation, selling, it either enriches the pockets of other people, or leaves a zone of zero payback. I will not imagine what should happen to make me sell assets for a very small amount of money. So only the expectation of growth is only calm.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
Do not sell your cryptocurrency now is a very good and timely advice, because this is just a market corrections that is going on after the corrections the price will no doubt increase, the right thing do as experience investor is to buy deep. But make sure you are investing on a good project that will bring good ROI. So,make your research and buy more do not sell .instead HODL
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
March 15, 2018, 05:44:44 PM
I am 80 percent sure that almost all are in minus, so it is not good idea to sell now.
I have a rule never sell to minus))
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
March 15, 2018, 04:46:33 PM
Ya, It's 100% true. Never sell at low price whatever time you have to hold. Every time market up after the drop. But, It's good to sell some amount not all the amount and buy with low price. I always make some targeted price and make sell at that price only not before that. Since market goes really bad at the end of 2017 then also I was able to make 2x profit that time also easily. Now again I am gonna make 2x when market go again up  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:45:13 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

sometimes i think to sell some of my holdings to cut losses but now i decided to hold it for long time until the price will go back to normal. the price already hurt my portfolio so i don't have a choice.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
March 15, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
A very "BASIC" thing that every people must do. If you can able to make profits when the market is on peaks then we should really be wise on getting out and make money then buyback later on when the price had dumped down.If you do caught on unexpected bleeding market which results into negative portfolio then you dont have any choice but to hold on but we do all know there are really investors who do have weak hands that do easily panic when they do saw declining prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
March 15, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
That's like saying:
Hey, please, don't sell. If you sell, my coins will be worth less so actually holding is the best thing you can do, FOR ME.
I simply don't care. If you want to lose it all holding,  go ahead, but don't tell the others to follow your steps to the abyss.

A friend of my although he is joining this forum a year ahead of me but now I am holding higher value of Crypto Assets than him because I choose to hold whatever altcoins that I earned through signature and other bounty campaigns and now I am holding high worth of Crypto Assets that is actually my 10 year salary that I only get 6 months of perseverance on joining bounty campaigns.
This Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since last year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 15, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
I do not sell coins anymore, I'm waiting for what will happen next, I want to see how the blockchain system will be used in the future and how important tokens will be
March 15, 2018, 04:36:11 PM
I absolutely agree with the opinion that selling something now is meaningless. So be patient.

I am lucky that I survived a lot of market crash since last year because I really do have hopes that some of my Altcoins will do pump even Bitcoin isn't pumping.
Thanks to my full-time job career that is sufficient to support my family's basic needs so I could hold patiently my Crypto Assets and it's for my long term goals.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 15, 2018, 04:35:20 PM
That's like saying:

Hey, please, don't sell. If you sell, my coins will be worth less so actually holding is the best thing you can do, FOR ME.

I simply don't care. If you want to lose it all holding,  go ahead, but don't tell the others to follow your steps to the abyss.
March 15, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
I didn't sell even a single Altcoin in my Crypto asset wallet because I am saving it for my long term goals like my wedding this coming October and other projects like building my new house, buying my new car and other important purposes.
I really want to save all the altcoins that I got from bounty campaigns because I do want to have a brighter future using crypto and this forum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
March 15, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
I absolutely agree with the opinion that selling something now is meaningless. So be patient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Nobody can say with certainty what will happen tomorrow. Here, everyone must decide. If there is confidence in a good crypto perspective, then you need to be patient and wait. If there is no such certainty, then it's better to sell everything and wait for news.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
March 15, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

some holders sell their holding to cut losses already. but in my opinion you'll not at lose of you don't sell on the dip. the market is bleeding but its a good time to buy more of it.

This is why you must hold only good coins because not all coins can survive on this. The market are keep in dumping and this is an opportunity for someone to buy more but also a critical zone for some one now where are you on that side? Better to know your priority.
Pages:
Jump to: