Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 40. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
Complete agreement! The main thing is the understanding that we are the mechanism of the market and the price depends on our actions. When everyone is running to sell their coins the price can not go up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
Now the market is not a simple time. I believe that it is necessary to preserve your assets. I see no reason to sell at a price that is now on the market. patience and only patience, the market will again go up as it was already.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
March 15, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
dont wanna sell in until i need money in RL, and now time to buy, but sadly i have no any extra cash for now :/
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
March 15, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
Im currently hodling im not planning to sell cause it will become a big loss to me. This price crash might be the cause of a sell out from the bankrupt crypto currency exchange Mt gox kobayashi the trustee of the site might have regained control of the stolen funds and now selling those tokens. Hopefully the news from G20 summit is good and start a new bullish run.
Activity: 112
March 15, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
selling now will definitely results in a loss, this is not the best time to sell. Speculation sometimes influenced the dip in the market which make people to sell/buy as the case may be. Let just hope the market recovered quickly.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
thank you for your advice, I agree with you, I will avoid losses by not selling altcoin that I have when the market price is unstable.

I have to be patient, until this correction is over, I do not want to be a traitor in the crypto world for fear of correction.

hold is my choice today.
Activity: 231
March 15, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
I have to agree, this is the best time to buy rather tan to sell altcoins or even bitcoin. There is a huge sale in the market and ignoring it is a huge mistake. Better grab your basket and start buying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
It's true that you say we do not rush to sell when the market price is still down. We wait for the coin to rise and we will get a tremendous profit. But if pressed what family needs to say we also have to sell it. If I think we should see from our finances, if our financial thinning sell, if our finances are thick we hold first.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
March 15, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
I am not selling anything I'm holding right now even if BTC goes down $1000 I will buy more a lot until BTC starts to reach $100000 value because I really believe in cryptocurrency even if all of the whales and big people out there still making their own just to short the price of BTC as much they can.
so really, I will also buy at low prices, and not sell all the coins as soon as the market begins to fall. I believe in blockchain and altcoins and I think that this will be our future. with time, the course on cryptology should grow!
Activity: 3
March 15, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
Of course I also agree with the idea of not selling when the value is droping. It is absolutely true that crypto market is peculative, and one need to know that most of time it is when the public sees that the value of coins or token is dropping that they wants to sell and that's when it gets dropping even more. And it is then that wise poeple do buy and hold only to release them when the value  has risen
Activity: 181
March 15, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

Do not sell your crypto now !!
All we can see in the market is RED, on the contrary we should invest on more altcoins for now, everything will getting better again soon, we should invest and wait for now.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
March 15, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
some news about bannind of google or faceboook make the whole market red, people are also affraid that twitter  will ban crutp advertisement , that makes the maket going down, but just keep patient, bad news will go away and good news will come, just wait if you have good coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 15, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
Selling crypto is good when you plan to buy more from dips.
But selling and quiting crypto will definately lose money.
Crypto is new economy movement and for future planning you need to hold at least 5 btc

I wonder why exactly 5 bitcoins? Interesting number .. Do you guess at random or conducted mathematical calculations?  Smiley
Activity: 252
March 15, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
I agree that you should not sell your coins. Now gradually all coins will start to grow, altcoins already show an increase in price. Of course, it is difficult to predict the dynamics of the growth of the cryptocurrency, it remains only to monitor the value of coins every day, but so far, they are less stable.
Activity: 115
March 15, 2018, 09:03:14 AM
The current price of cryptocurrency is very low, so don't sell your crypto currency easily. If so, your chances of making money are gone.

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
Stay put and believe that there will be a great comeback good luck to holders. We will all have our lucky day.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
March 15, 2018, 08:59:46 AM
It doesn't matter green or red, but do not sell your holdings if you are in loss. Try to put your emotions away and be strong and hold. You know it will recover, only weak hand will sale and claim the loss. So hold and don't check the price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
Everytime that the market is dropping I used to say that I'm going to sell this out! But my mentor told me that do be overcome by your feelings, hold it and wait patiently. In this Crypto world we need to be courageous in everything. Wait in the perfect moment and we will earn a lot!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
March 15, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
I am glad that you don't want to sell your crypto, as in a Golum style advice. But the fact is that by doing that you have lost nearly 70% of the market value just on the last month alone. Congratulations and keep hodling.
Activity: 686
March 15, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
the infrastructure for the crypt is developing, this will allow more people to enter, a little less greed and everything will be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: