Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 36. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
March 15, 2018, 09:43:16 PM
That's basically what investment involves,try as much as possible to avoid selling cheaply or at losses.In cryptocurrencies investments market volatility is a norm and that one must accept and be ready always for such else you probably will get a heart attack
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 09:31:58 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

I think you are right. It makes no sense to sell cheap, especially if you buy expensive. But the longer prices fall, the more people panic.
But I believe that prices will start to rise!

This sentence i read everywhere. All people said dont panic again and again but why price again fall?
If the price again fall means the holder is not strong. The rise of the price mean buyers come and i hope this happen soon.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
March 15, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

This has always been the rule in crypto. This advice is almost already a cliche for being given all the time and to each and every person around here. You know what the big problem is? There are still people who have not learned a single lesson from this and still act with panic every time the market seriously bleeds. How many times do we have to tell them that when the market bleeds, it is not a selling time. It is a buying season not just for the whales but for everyone else to be able to enter into the Bitcoin arena. There was never a dip in Bitcoin price that ended up a deadly one. Everything is temporary. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
March 15, 2018, 09:14:48 PM
yah i agree with you. many people will do panic sell when the market crash, and this day market drop so much. every day is red zone. but i think if we keep hold the coin the price will get up and make we lost too much.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

I read a good news about the crypto today. one of them is: Liting network launched for BTC (beta version). and second one is that technical analysis shows BTC coud not break out from 6000 dollar support line, it means that we can reach 15000 dollars in next days.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 15, 2018, 08:44:26 PM
would disagree. 97% of the current market is a scam. it is obvious since 98% users are not fitted to run any kind of blockchain operations due complete lack of skills or extreme ignorance + laziness. i had to sold 60% of my holding every month - when you finally found time to research the project you holding - it turns out to be an empty fork with wannabedevs and greedy scammers. and even if you want to sell - try to find a decent exchange. can't access my coinbase since december. lost significant amount of fiat due operations of stocks.exchange, cryptopia, etc.

the only true statement that could be in our market situation is "use your brain". rest will follow

or you saying i should hold my bitconnect lol ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:41:43 PM
In my opinion sell coins is depends on us, as we know our entire situation in life. Selling is depends on when is the time, and why we sell it. Maybe what is good decision is know the speculation of the coins and when to decide to sell. The techniques is ours.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
March 15, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Its good advice. I am better not selling my crypto when market are falling like this time. I do not have the ability to analyze and make prediction in the short term so I am better to do long term as my investment
Activity: 26
March 15, 2018, 08:38:32 PM
I agree don't sell your crypto at a lost.  The market will recover and you will be glad that you didn't sale your crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
March 15, 2018, 08:35:16 PM
I keep holding my coins in my wallet for the last three months and wait for a good price to sell my coins and I hope that's not long
It may very well be long, like several years long. If that's too long for you, you should sell and get out of the market now. It can definitely go lower from here on.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 08:33:43 PM
Obviousli it would be a terrible time to sell anything, first rule is dont invest what you cant afford to lose, and that eliminates the scare factor, the second rule is dont sell on dip, instead buy, why would you sell now when the market is at its lowest this year
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 08:22:44 PM
I keep holding my coins in my wallet for the last three months and wait for a good price to sell my coins and I hope that's not long
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 08:06:14 PM
Selling crypto is good when you plan to buy more from dips.
But selling and quiting crypto will definately lose money.
Crypto is new economy movement and for future planning you need to hold at least 5 btc

What is 5 bitcoin for in the future? 5 bitcoin convert with this recent price is huge so i think i need to work hard for this.
Regarding buy back in the dip, i am sure anybody want it but they have confident problem when decide to sell but they are afraid if the price goes higher so they can not buy back in the dip.
Activity: 252
March 15, 2018, 07:59:30 PM
i don't want lose my profit better hold or buy, don't sell now , all crypto going down but is not for long time ,soon will back normal again
Activity: 448
March 15, 2018, 07:52:56 PM
Recently, crypto is very fragile when there is an issue like google ads ban cryptos. I think this issue not a big deal to crypto community but I don't know many newbie panick. I am completely agree that do not sell your crypto in lose when market going down and  i will advice , if you have some capital you can invest in some good coins in this fall as market will surely recover. And its the nature of market to dump and pump.
Activity: 42
March 15, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
Be fearful when people are greedy and be greedy when people are fearful. Now's the time to be greedy peeps! Fill up your pockets!
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
for a predictable coin that will last long may we can keep it but there are some coins that a small chance to ride so I think selling it with a little profit is okay
Activity: 602
March 15, 2018, 07:41:28 PM
Yeah, I agree with your opinion. But this is traditional rules of any market including initial currency market and cryptocurrency market as well. There are some difficulties in crypto market such as government position and restrictions that strongly differ this market from other.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 15, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
I agree with those who say it's not time to sell now . Selling on dips will make you a bankrupt , this is not a clever strategy . If you are crypto addicted - just hold and you will get a proft as soon as market will recover . If you scared and cant handle it - make cashout , fix losses and forget about crypto . That's not yours .
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 15, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

your opinion is very good hopefully can be useful for people who are in panic at this time. I also think like you, do not sell bitcoin or altcoin if the market price is down because it will cause us to lose. at this time the price in the market has decreased but no need to bother looking at this situation because everything will recover, better wait for bitcoin or altcoin prices rise again if we want to sell coin we have.
Pages:
Jump to: