Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not sell your crypto! - page 38. (Read 3026 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
March 15, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink

some holders sell their holding to cut losses already. but in my opinion you'll not at lose of you don't sell on the dip. the market is bleeding but its a good time to buy more of it.
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:03:09 PM
This is the risky time going now. We shouldn't sell now, hold hold and hold this is the only key to success for future in this crypto world.
Remember, Morning will come after night.
I think the correction will be short, I hope soon the government will regulate everything and growth will begin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
March 15, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
As I have seen this already too many times since past few years, I believe it would be beneficial to share my experience with crypto markets. Do not sell your coins/tokens when the market is dropping, it's just a pure speculation and perhaps market manipulation from whales who only target to earn on whatever the price moves they can achieve. If you're reasonable, sell when market is high and buyer/hold when market is bleeding. I hope this helps you to decide  Wink
You will not be able to guess the market movement to always make a profit. It has long been known that the market is managed in its own interests by important people.
Sell tokens with a minimum profit. And invest your money in other projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 15, 2018, 03:52:44 PM
But, on the other hand, if you would like to sell, I can buy. Don't thank me. Cheesy
I am agree with all people, who hold their crypto. It's only beginning.
We have negative news, but that's okay. We see discounts. For example, EOS. But if you will sell your crypto - just screenshot cmc. You will be sorry, maybe. Or not.
But.. I am hodl. Forever.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
March 15, 2018, 03:52:29 PM
This only holds true for promising coins with good concept and products. There are a lot of shitcoins which ultimately are only good for short-term investment or day trading. HOLD is only profitable and fruitful when the coin you're holding has the essentials to reach the moon.
The coins Tron, Ox, Cardano are some good potential alts which you should know more about!
And about the dumps, yes there are manipulations connected with the whales in the market and holding should be preferred!
Activity: 320
March 15, 2018, 03:50:11 PM
Good advice, but many this do not understand. The worst thing is all over the news talking, that is still very bad and people are afraid to lose money and therefore sell everything.
Activity: 39
March 15, 2018, 03:39:23 PM
Ofx for now better - is holding,i never seen last time so high drawdown. Better got free money and rebuying some alts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
March 15, 2018, 03:37:23 PM
I think it will be better now to hold, but I also afraid to watch how I'm losing my crypto portfolio! But I believe in cryptocurrency and wait!
In your case, you shouldn't check the price daily, just check it once per serveral days , that could make your panic maximum low and you won't make the wrong decision.
But sometimes, you have to make more wisely actions then just wait, sometime you can save your portfolio if you're selling in the right timing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 03:31:41 PM
I think it will be better now to hold, but I also afraid to watch how I'm losing my crypto portfolio! But I believe in cryptocurrency and wait!
Activity: 78
March 15, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
This is the risky time going now. We shouldn't sell now, hold hold and hold this is the only key to success for future in this crypto world.
Remember, Morning will come after night.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

I agree with you. The traders which are investing in the cryptocurrencies should be very careful and cold blooded against the low prices.

I believe that, holding can bring really big profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 15, 2018, 03:15:49 PM
The market is cyclical. Several times I made a mistake and sold my coins in a panic trying to buy them cheaper, and each time I received a loss. Now I'm more relaxed, with a big drawdown, I try to rest from the market and do other things.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
March 15, 2018, 02:44:17 PM
sometimes investor with the alt coin business to keep on standing as managing extent on shifts as appealing to avoid waste of lose and wait to complete of numbers with the target to complete as securing less on risks to work on details with the manage of plan according to strategics as initials with the investment projects into the crypto.

Activity: 332
Merit: 47
March 15, 2018, 02:31:43 PM
I don't know who would sell now but just in case:

Don't panic sell!!!

Buy instead  Cheesy Wink Grin

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
yes, I agree with you, do not sell crypto when the price will go down if will mendaptkan loss, hold ico that exist until the movement back up
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
March 15, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
I am seeing a lot of people cashing out in this market. They are cleaning their portfolios. I am a little curious as to why in the low market. I feel like they are losing especially at what these projects were. I don't think the hype is there anymore for many projects and maybe thats why.
Of course hype around a coin won't last forever. When someone's favorite altcoin is pumping hard they will call it as next BTC etc. The prices we are seeing right now might be their real values. Many people especially newbies lost interest because of this crash we can say this by looking at the daily trading volume now vs then.
Activity: 448
March 15, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

These are obvious things. But do not forget that every year more and more people come for easy money. They are completely unprepared for the game and do not know the laws of the market. There will always be a panic. And always steel nerves win. I think that the fall will stop within the next week.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
March 15, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
Maybe if it is bitcoin, eth, neo, riple, litecoin, or any established crypto,i will hold it and most probably I will buy more during this stage which every token/coin is very cheap. But if what i am holding is shitcoins there is no point of holding it.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 15, 2018, 02:12:20 PM
I completely with your opinion, selling in dropping time just make you loss and it is hard for you to get this benefit. The best way is holding and waiting
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
I am seeing a lot of people cashing out in this market. They are cleaning their portfolios. I am a little curious as to why in the low market. I feel like they are losing especially at what these projects were. I don't think the hype is there anymore for many projects and maybe thats why.
Pages:
Jump to: