Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 2522 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I'm not inclined to trust the opinions of politicians because they already talk so much and sometimes about what they do not understand at all

Sometimes? Really? Politicians talk about topics they don't understand more than 50% of the time. And in the matter of crypto, 90% of them have no clue what they are talking about. Unfortunately they do a lot of damage.   
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
No I don't.  It's hard to believe them, even in areas they are suppose to be good in such as politics. I'm a very optimistic person in general so I try to believe people in general are good.  Any statement by politicians in general can be read as self serving over 90% of the time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I follow the news.
There are only few of them who understand possibilities of crypto usage.
Unfortunately most of them either do not understand how to use cryptocurrency or want to take control over its usage.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
Politicians are deceitful pigs, but they have power in their hands. I try to follow all the news, including news from the world of cryptocurrency. So far, the government in my country has not progressed further than polemics and prohibitions.
Activity: 453
I'm not inclined to trust the opinions of politicians because they already talk so much and sometimes about what they do not understand at all
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
I am sure, most of politicians are certainly investing into crypto by themselves. And we can say it is under control while withdrawing crypto into $. Because you have to report to the tax authorities where does the money come from. Anyway, it is always reasonable to follow the news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Sometimes they says about cryptocurrencies because it is modern to talk about it. But sometimes they says opinion of goverments or banks etc. Sometimes I follow .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
Even if i don't value their opinion it is important to see what they have to say.  They are pretty much deciding about the future of this whole crypto world . But you can see technically they have no idea what they are talking about , so let's hope they don't do to much damage in the regulations they will come up with.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Yes, of course, I read any news about cryptocurrencies. I personally do not understand how you can bring this all to legal format without centralization. Perhaps smart people will find solutions that will satisfy everyone. But as practice shows, politics will again create some kind of nonsense, which will make worse to everyone.
Activity: 332
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
Do u follow them? Yes or no? Why
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

of course I follow all the information and news circulating about crypto currency because the information is very important and I take the information positive and truth can be justified
Activity: 122
In recent days, more and more politicians and heads of central banks talk about cryptocurrency!
I do follow them and tend to think, soon they will find a way to control cryptocurrency, because that's a huge amount of money, governor's loosing!
For example yesterday head bank of England governor Mark Carney said there is a concern among international regulators about the use of digital currencies and that he expects it to be on the agenda at upcoming G20 meetings. But he also highlighted the “huge range of opportunities” presented by the underlying technology, a view he’s shared before in relation to payment systems.

of course you have to keep up what's happening in the crypto world
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
I think politicians, whales and other important figures are pretty much essential to follow if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
I agree these guys have so much influence and if their influence is channeled in the right direction cryptocurrencies could benefit from this but sometimes these guys don't speak facts but its good that crypto is now in the public domaiin for everyone of us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Do u follow what politicians say about cryptocurrency???

my answer to this quiestion is no. not only for cryptocurrency, in my real life also i never listen what politicians say

because they always have a politics answer and they have a natural talent of being fickle minded
Activity: 139
I follow some on the twitter, they don't exactly say that they are working on the bank or on the government since it's risky for them to be reported on social media, but you can observe from their tweet since the posted it before it comes out on the news, haha, some are saying they are speculating it but you can detect from their statement that is true and not just a rumors.
Activity: 189

I always try to keep updated about what's happening in the crypto world because it is necessary. 
Activity: 238
Don't blindly follow media, politicians, influencers, crypto youtubers. The majority of the info you get from these sources are outdated and noisy. Do your own research is the best way to get info about crypto.
It's for sure, you need to be able to analyze information, this is a very valuable skill. Lately, a lot of news has appeared, which later turned out to be fiction and untruth, but which strongly influenced the crypto currency market.
This kind of fake news usually have little to no effect to the whole cryptocurrencies market mainly because people won't simply trust a fake news out of thin air without reliable source but a mistake that accidentally created "fake" news like what korean have done did really affected the whole market until they make further announcement regarding this matter and reversed what they've said and finally stating that they're not banning cryptocurrencies but instead tighten the regulation existed.
Yes, this is a good example of how misinterpreted news had a huge impact on the entire crypto currency market. The ability to analyze information would be very useful in this case.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Politicians change their minds about crypto every now and then. I think they just try to manipulate the crypto market. We should not take seriously the statements of politicians about the prohibition of crypto. Crypto can't be forbidden.
Activity: 224
Yes, almost all politicians keep hundreds of bitcoins in their stocks!
I watched on TV as politicians of Ukraine told about bitcoin, so each of them has at least 4,000 biticoins!
I think they know something!
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Politicians are the main source of market manipulation, so you MUST listen to them, if you want to know where the market will go.
Of course, "to listen" doesn't mean "to believe": simply, take their declarations as some indicators to help you in taking the right decision.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I heard the words of some politicians in our country that crypto and bitcoin are fraud and pyramid.  And later I learned that they themselves invest in the cryptocurrency large amounts).  Therefore, I do not pay attention to what people say that is not directly related to the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: