Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 103. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 03:32:35 PM
Of course they do. After all, altcoins are in fact shares of companies. How can you imagine that you are investing money in a company, and in return receive a BTC which is also given to other companies? I think the whole essence of the crypto world would be lost.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 16, 2018, 03:13:50 PM
Altcoins will exist regardless of our desire. Everyone can make their own cryptocurrency. The value of the token is determined by its popularity, in this and the meaning of the free cryptomarket

Indeed, but this freedom comes with a price tag. Anyone can create a scam ICO, a shit coins, a fraudulent crypto scheme to lure naive investors.

We need altcoins, but not as many as we have today. Because 90% of them are pure trash!
Activity: 170
April 16, 2018, 01:53:45 PM
Altcoins will exist regardless of our desire. Everyone can make their own cryptocurrency. The value of the token is determined by its popularity, in this and the meaning of the free cryptomarket
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
The other Altcoin was born to further enrich and diversify the Crypto investment market. But Altcoin is born every day. So there are so many choices to invest. That's something that I'm not interested in the new Altcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
in this Financial business, more competition brings better monetary products.
Bitcoin is slow, they create Litecoin. Is not this good?
The smart contact is a discussion for Bitcoin but Ethereum does it.
because in my experience as a trader is not only enough to race on certain coins,
but we must grow, with good confidence to achieve maximum profit.
Activity: 364
April 16, 2018, 04:52:57 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
In my opinion, the digital money market is having a healthy and decent competition to choose an encrypted currency with enough technology power to be used globally. Everyday there will be many new coding coins launched to try and let people choose. That is necessary.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 04:14:55 AM
Yes, its give us varieties of choice to choose between them,
A healthy market must give us many choices of needs, these also helps in diversify your investment.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
Altcoins is the choice of us , there are many coins, so we can have our choice list, if you don't like it, find another one. Some people are fussy or choosy. That's why some of us like the idea that many people choose.
Activity: 215
April 14, 2018, 02:10:01 AM
If we haven't got any altcoin yet, bitcoin may never be as popular as it is now. When something grows, it will not be valued. But when competing with other things, this growth will definitely disconnect from other things.
Activity: 84
April 14, 2018, 02:07:19 AM
Yes, as altcoins is not only payment methods, but they represent the projects with product and company behind them
Activity: 28
April 14, 2018, 02:02:46 AM
yes, altcoin is all other coin other than btc. means it much more good project that solve problems..

D52
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 14, 2018, 02:00:25 AM
Altcoins are the great opportunity to make profit. Via trading and bounty campaigns we can make our living. Just imagine that any of altcoins has a super potential and utility for the whole society and now you have a chance to buy it just for 0.01$ per 1. In some years such an investment of your time and affords can bring you millions of $.
yes I agree with you that altcoin has a better impact, especially for investment, imagine if a new altcoin emerges and at a price eg 0.0001 $ per 1 coin then for the future it is possible that it will rise up to 100x from the original price and besides that the new altcoin definitely gives a new one from the previous coin and aimed also to advance its own cryptocurrency by offering their superior products
Activity: 364
April 14, 2018, 01:43:52 AM
yes, we need altcoin because altcoin is very important to grow cryptocurrency. there is a lot of altcoin which every time keeps growing, one of altcoin's goals is balancing the bitcoin price. I think altcoin is the future by having great ideas by doing many things.
copper member
Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
I like this Ethereum Now it's Altcoin that have some Similar to bitcoin and for me the wallet of eth is more good and fast than Bitcoin, There are many different categories of altcoins so we need them because they have l different purpose and It's a great help for us to crypto investors to get profits , so I Think We need altcoin;
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
The need for an altcoin depends on every individual's plan and goal but you can freely choose wether you buy one or not. Being a huge fan and believer of diversifying one's coin to widen your opportunity for growth, altcoin is a significant part of my portfolio.
Off course we need altcoins, because right now there are also many altcoins that has a great popularity and great future, and we need altcoins because when the price of bitcoin became really high, we can invest our money on some altcoins that has a lower price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
April 13, 2018, 06:57:50 AM
we definetely dont need any bitcoin forks, they are trash. but altcoin that were made as something new and special are surely usable and we need them]
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 06:55:11 AM
It is very important that we need altcoin because this altcoins are so many and it make up the cryptocurrency world, this altcoins are invested by so many investors in the digital world for it has different functions and uses of this different altcoins, so we need them badly.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
Basically the useful alts are only few.Every day new upcoming icos and new addition in alts has become just like ponzi scheme.We don't actually need such a huge number of altcoins.
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
I think we need new altcoins. the more new altcoins the more we earn
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
Altcoin is the best way to get profits. You can buy coins at a low price and sell it at a high price. It's a great help for us to crypto investors to get profits , so i think we Need Altcoin!
Jump to: