Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 105. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
I think that new altcoyins are really necessary because they create a healthy competitive environment in which the strongest survive
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
Yes , we need altcoin, different project has it own coin so they compete with bitcoin in a market where there is no competition there won't be development
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
April 12, 2018, 06:31:51 AM
Yes altcoin and other cryptos are oue future. This cannot be denied although some of us are against the crypto right now. Of you are well aware of future then yiu coupd easily find why this is important for our future. It means and save allot of time. That's why it is important.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 06:27:12 AM
I think that the one who has very much patience - Is able to make money on altcoins much more than on bitcoin. Time to buy bitcoin will come no sooner than in a year.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
This is very positive in the development of cryptocurrency and the idea is to open the eyes of people about cryptocurrency in an increasingly fast life and need a good update and system
Activity: 135
April 12, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes, we need them, because all altcoins are really valuable, because it has an individual value and advantage as same as paper money or gold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 05:59:35 AM
Sure because altcoins will bring innovation to the blockchain and maybe some of them will surpass Bitcoin. Also, altcoins are great for trading and speculation so a lot of whales will support altcoins even the project are useless. I think competition is great for innovation and improve the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
Cryptocurrency should be one, I think. Let it be Bitcoin. All the rest must be tokens and used in the ecosystems of certain projects. For example, the VLB project in which the system will perform basic calculations between businesses, for example, the manufacturer and the auto insurer, the parts manufacturer. The main function of the blockchain is a distributed database, which can not be distorted.
April 12, 2018, 05:52:51 AM
the growing world of crypto then this will be more and more coin that appears in the market, I think this is a positive thing for investors and will be the main attraction.
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
Yes, because we are currently in a phase where we are heading to a new era is called digital era. Bitcoin or Altcoins will much use in the future. Altcoins are developed to do some things easier than using bitcoin and some other altcoins process the transactions faster and cheaper.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
Yes, for different spheres of our life. No one coin can solve a lot of problems we are facing now...
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 05:47:10 AM
Cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted in our society. So, yes, we are still searching for the best and most reliable coin that can be a universal cryptocurrency. It's not even a guarantee that it will be Bitcoin which will lasts, but we all hope that one coin will rise among others and people will learn to embrace this new era of currency.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
April 12, 2018, 05:34:55 AM
I think we really need altcoins. Besides that bitcoin transactions has become so slow and has higher fees, at least we have other coins to trade and invest for the moment which are cheaper and with less transaction fees.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 12, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
well yes of course, we need to give attention to other coins not only btc, it gives you profits and also an financial status of yourself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 12, 2018, 05:20:35 AM
Altcoins - these are new forms of money. Some altcoins are very fast, others are anonymous, others are cheap. It is good that there are many different types of crypto currency.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
April 12, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
There are many problems in the real world which can be fixed by crypto currencies and bitcoin doesn't has the solution for all of them, so there needs to be other alts for it and till there is need for cryptos in the world they are going to be created.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
if it weren't for them, what would we trade with bitcoin?
Activity: 3
April 12, 2018, 04:49:39 AM
i use XRP more !
Activity: 158
April 12, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
Altcoins are needed. Their price is not as high as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Altcoins quickly grow several times and if you buy them in time, you can earn good money.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
Bitcoin is fine. But there are plenty of other cryptos that offer so much, in some cases more than Bitcoin.
So yes, we need them.

Actually you are right but i would like to make a correction that we , in reality , neither need altcoins nor BITCOIN .The reason i said this is that cryptocurrency or BITCOINS and altcoins are not are needs we ourselves chose to use them instead of paper money.
Jump to: