Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 107. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:33:47 AM
Yes of course. Actually, altcoin is the best project. Besides, many people was interested to join the project. After they joined the project, they can work about bounty, airdrops, etc. Then, they can get more coin or information. So I think we need more altcoin in this project.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 12:33:05 AM
Yes we need altcoin because in every altcoin they have their own value other than bitcoin. Also because altcoin is another profitable income.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 12:27:44 AM
We need altcoin to provide this industry with a breakthrough innovation which bitcoin cash and the others don't have. You can see that many project that are made to improve this industry.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 12:08:14 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Some of the created altcoins have failed in the first year. But a lot of altcoin and startup are successful. We just have to be observant in choosing altcoin for investment
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 11, 2018, 11:44:38 PM
Sure you will need them, they have innovate a lot of project that could be great for the industry. Bitcoin cash and the other that you have mentioned them, they don't have such thing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 11:30:08 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
an I still want Altcoin. because of a few weeks this much-increased Altcoin pretty good. so I'm interested to hold it for a lot of profit. with Altcoin increasingly able to benefit the holder.
Activity: 53
April 11, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
Yes we need altcoin every altcoin has there own important though bitcoin is the toppest in crypto market... May be everyone not offered to buy them. So other altcoins also important.
Activity: 574
April 11, 2018, 10:38:33 PM
yes, of course we will need another altcoin, other than bitcoin. , especially ethereum is also very good to invest in the long term, because enthereum is also a good easy way to get profit faster, because the future enthereum also still have a long future.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 10:34:59 PM
I think it is what we need and make us earn more money.
Activity: 388
April 11, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
I don't think we need most of the altcoins, but we certainly need the ones that are expanding the utility of cryptocurrency. Don't bother investing in any coin that is just a carbon-copy of Ethereum or Bitcoin. They don't add any value and their communities are certainly smaller than the original
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 07:02:31 PM
In my opinion, Yes, we need Altcoin. It is a token/coin representing that specific project/product/services.  Therefore it provides better venue for all. It creates additional opportunity to anyone willing to work on a specific project.  But of course bitcoin and other major cryptocurrency will serve like the major fiat currency nowadays. Definitely Altcoin is very important for the growth of the entire ecosystem.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Bitcoins Alt-ofcourse we don`t needed this scam
Bitcoins forks Alts it s a try to steal from a huge cake
Activity: 322
April 11, 2018, 04:06:05 PM
Yes, Altcoins are needed as an alternative currency for those who want to pay and use other money. Altcoins do not pretend to anything, they are just an alternative. It's like a lot of currencies and each country has its own, and in this case according to preferences, so that you can use either one or the other. A good option for those who consider both long-term and short-term investments. Bitcoin is mined and will be mined, as this is the most promising and profitable crypto currency.
Activity: 10
April 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
Yes, we need!
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
I can agree only in the fact that there are too many alts but we still need some of them. They introduce new projects and innovative ideas
Activity: 129
April 11, 2018, 01:43:11 PM
TRON, EOS, DRGN and PRG, looking assertive and working on their team. I think it depends on the tech, some of these projects have a high chance of gaining.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Of course we still need another altcoin, because a lot of good altcoin besides bitcoin, bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash. I prefer eth because this is one altcoin that has good potential.
Activity: 700
April 11, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Of course, we need them to create new things. Altcoins are supposed to be alternative projects to bitcoin that try and do things that bitcoin can not do. Possibly even something better than bitcoin someday, hopefully. We still need a new alt to grow bitcoin, because they offer more to maintain balance and bring new things in their innovation also give something different. So, we can consider it as a competition and also a way so the developers can be more careful with the bitcoin's development.
Activity: 132
April 11, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
Yes, I think there’s a need. We should spread our risks and invest in other coins.
Check these out:
THC
ICX
NANO
TAU
Alts have a very good future in my opinion, these projects are worth studying, do check these out. BTC and ETH are good to have in your portfolio but Alts have awestruck me a lot in past few months and these are among the best ones.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 01:10:26 PM
bitcoin is centralized, but people will still need centralization, no matter how utopian the opposite idea may sound. namely altcoins are needed as a way of testing other technologies.

Of course, Altcoins need a modern society for testing innovative technologies. But all this comes at the expense of huge investment funds Sad
Jump to: