Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 109. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 02, 2018, 12:51:16 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
if you still want to get more results, you can buy more coins. I suggest buying more coins because the market down gives a lot of coins at an affordable price. so you can hold it for a high price.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 12:38:02 AM
I use altcoyin only for speculation. In the future, there is no coin that could be as popular as bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 12:32:58 AM
If you look ahead, then we need altcoins, just purely for my trading, suddenly, the price will be profitable for example or something else. Anything can happen, and so it's better Yes than no.
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 12:23:23 AM
Yes we need altcoins but we do not need more then we already have i think we have like 1200 coins in total and nobody follows them all everyone follows the most popular ones and they only try to follow one if they see how much they can make.
I think yes we need altcoin because with altcoin we can have a dream to succeed, if we do not have altcoin we can not have much profit and if it does not have altcoin what would be bitcoin if without altcoin since altcoin also depends on bitcoin,
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 01, 2018, 09:15:42 AM
Why not?I don't think diversity is a bad thing, especially when it comes to currencies.In the field of cryptocurrency is simply obliged to exist a variety of coins
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 08:59:25 AM
If we haven't got any altcoin yet, bitcoin may never be as popular as it is now. When something grows, it will not be valued. But when competing with other things, this growth will definitely disconnect from other things.
Activity: 14
April 01, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

YES for sure! ICO is the future, in my opinion. You invest in the project you like and make money out of it at the same time!!
The one, i've been working with recently is "Red Lanterns". Totally recommend it!
https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
April 01, 2018, 08:11:23 AM
I believe that if there is a need for specific features or new technologies (eg smart contracts), then altcoins needed. Each of them has its own purpose, one Bitcoin will not realize all the projects.
Activity: 6
April 01, 2018, 08:07:36 AM
If you see Blockchain as a whole new layer to every existing industry, you may think about your question differently. There is always room for innovation. Blochain as a whole is great, because it allows to disrupt every industry in existence and even allows to create new industries.

Think about how much change the internet brought to every little detail in our lives, how it changed everything. There will always be use cases for different needs. Do we need a token for every company? Of course not, but I think it is a way for people to get a share of the entire economy if this continues this way. Even the slight chance for people to create montary systems, without goverments dictating everything.

There are tons of altcoins/icos emerging every day, like in this list ( New altcoins list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E/edit#gid=96459601 and altcoin research telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/GhK9kFHh1UJczLLxIEgDlw). But it doesn't mean every company is needed by the people. it is just great to see, that there are so many people trying to move our world forward.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 07:59:02 AM
Most of the coins are based on specific technology and they have done proper work to be used for that technology so yes many coins which are in the cryptocurrency market will be used by the people in the coming future.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
I believe that other altcoins are needed. First, behind the altcoins are the working products (yes, apart from empty promises, there are also those that really are a working product). Secondly, it allows you to earn money.
Haha, altcoin like the reason to make the Bitcoin developers do not forget they are not the 1st on the cryptocurrency world.
However, even many products, results created from Altcoin still not enough to change the opinion of the Bitcoin developer to improve the Bitcoin system.
I know improve the Bitcoin system not only depend on the developer, it still depends on the decision of the mining community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 04:57:38 AM
I think with the higher bitcoin value, it needs Altcoin to balance market capitalization and surely more and more altcoin will have a positive impact for investors especially for beginners in this industry.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 26, 2018, 04:44:01 AM
It is obvious to me that crypto world gained a lot of exposure due to the existence of some many altcoins.

Unfortunately, most of these alternative crypto assets are nothing but scams created specifically to steal money from new and naive investors.

Hopefully, some new regulation will stop this ICO mania and pave the way for the good crypto assets to thrive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 25, 2018, 02:13:02 PM
yes, ofcourse YES
the best way that we could use just a currency, but that can never be true. there are too much people're living. and every single person has his/her own thinking. the world's already a mess, it needs to have variety product that serve  variety demands.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 25, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
Yes we really need altcoin. Altcoin gives us good earning as well like bitcoin did. More Bounty Campaign are using altcoins for the rewards and most are using altcoins. That is why altcoins plays a vital rule in this crypto currency world. And I admit that this alcoin are very important.
Activity: 203
March 25, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
Yes. i need altcoin because i'm a crypto currency trader so always need altcoin for my trading. although altcoin now growing so in this time altcoin is very batter for trading.
Activity: 114
March 25, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
So we all need itWithout altcoin how to know all the topics or what altcoin is needed big chance for everyone  and to help other people
We need altcoin because it was better on its  ethereum cost me around to bitcoin cents for each fast transaction.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 25, 2018, 06:06:36 AM
Yes we need altcoin.altcoin is part of the cryptocurrency system.You know that altcoin open big chance for anyone.The currency becomes stronger, faster and safer. it is practically suitable for use in a narrow sphere of our life.the Altcoins could make it an important feature in our life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:57:13 AM
I believe that other altcoins are needed. First, behind the altcoins are the working products (yes, apart from empty promises, there are also those that really are a working product). Secondly, it allows you to earn money.
Activity: 176
March 25, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
It is just like our fiat money here, there are dollars, which has the highest value and other type of fiat money of other countries like the Yen in Japan and etc. There must be an alternative coin to be used for transactions that also needs lower value than bitcoins.
Jump to: