Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 108. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
bitcoin is centralized, but people will still need centralization, no matter how utopian the opposite idea may sound. namely altcoins are needed as a way of testing other technologies.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
Crypto ecosystem without altcoin? what kind of things we can imagine. will not be realized. for example ethereum allows you to use a great platfoam for writing smart contacts.
many of these Altcoins are actually exceptional utility tokens,
they are like the money backed by the usefulness of certain software.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 11, 2018, 08:04:24 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

first time bitcoin launching for revolution currency, for me another altcoin is nedeed to be next payment generation, and each altcoin have his unique feature for make everyone interesting to use it
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
April 11, 2018, 07:57:22 AM
Altcoins in general have expanded the crypto assets world, both in the good and bad sense.

A lot of past and current scams proved what we all should know already; if something looks too good to be true, then it is!

But simultaneously a significant number of good projects brought new technologies and new uses to the basic blockchain approach.

Yes, we need altcoins but we also need some kind of compliance mechanism that prevents all these fake ICOs and shit coins to keep on fooling people.
Activity: 134
April 09, 2018, 11:03:51 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Yes probably we need altcoins because there were existing altcoins that has great potential in the market to boom and soar higher.Its just take patience and courage to go over altcoins because there were also altcoins that were unsuccessful in their ICOs and it doesn't earn mass adoptation.Many people might see that investing in crypto were very risky but its a natural concept for cryptocurrencies protocol as well as the votality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 09, 2018, 10:55:26 PM
Altcoin still needs to be needed. besides Altcoin can also be the best alternative for Bitcoin. besides that Altcoin currently showing many good developments. so wanting Altcoin is perfect.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 10:45:15 PM
Well I think we still need altcoins, we cannot just afford to depend in doing signature campaigns right now specially with the merit requirement they are putting in this forum so investing in low valued altcoins is one of the best alternatives today so that we could earn a descent profit, only of those low valued crypto currencies or altcoins that we invested will surely increase its market value this days to come.

Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 05:07:44 PM
Sure, we do need altcoins. With them, we have more choice and opportunities to earn more money. And Bitcoin network is not enough to provide solutions such as smart contrats micro payments and more.This is why we have many more coins with differen features.

Altcoins are important. we need them at least for creating competition. so that blockchain will have motivation to develop and improve its technology. The problem is that now there are too many altcoins and most of them are useless.
Activity: 50
April 08, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
Ofcourse, yes. Altcoins opens up new chances and opportunities for us to earn in the world of cryptocurrency. Altcoin is used in tradings and we can also hodl them for us to have a greater profit when the market turns to green again.
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
Sure, we do need altcoins. With them, we have more choice and opportunities to earn more money. And Bitcoin network is not enough to provide solutions such as smart contrats micro payments and more.This is why we have many more coins with differen features.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2018, 11:18:06 PM
if you want more results, we can add the coins we have. so we can more results than usual. therefore you have to buy again Altcoin which has a considerable profit potential.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 11:01:18 PM
I think we need more altcoin so that we will have a freedom to choose altcoin we like because different coin different project and different future. the more altcoin in the market the more better and the more people want it to invest or trade.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:56:25 PM
Altcoins don't only bring in a whole new trading market, but they bring innovation.
Activity: 362
April 02, 2018, 10:53:17 PM
Of course, we need  altcoins, altcoins are just like a way to get profits in trading. i don't think there are more profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
Altcoin will always grow every day, born every day. Because its the new kind of investment which affordable, if there are only bitcoin then the markets will be less attractive.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 02, 2018, 10:50:17 PM
I think it is necessary for us to have more choice wiith more coins. The mroe chioces we have, the more chances we will have to make more money.
Activity: 230
April 02, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
Of course yes we still need altcoins, we cannot just afford to depend in doing signature campaigns right now because only high ranking members are paid on a much higher rates compared to low ranking members so investing in low valued altcoins is one of the best chances that we got today so that we can be able earn good profits in this coming days.
Activity: 462
April 02, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

YES for sure! ICO is the future, in my opinion. You invest in the project you like and make money out of it at the same time!!
The one, i've been working with recently is "Red Lanterns". Totally recommend it!
https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE

ICO is just one of the reasons to deal with altcoins. Statistically, traders earn much more exactly on alts. It is much better to have in your wallet several different coins than one-two BTC and BTC forks.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 03:00:16 AM
I want to say yes we do need a good altcoin because Altcoin is an alternative cryptocurrency launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they project themselves as a better substitute for Bitcoin. Altcoin may differ from Bitcoin in various ways. Some altcoins offer a more flexible programming language to build the above applications, while others offer more privacy than Bitcoin. And Altcoin can be an alternative for us to invest.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
April 02, 2018, 02:03:38 AM
If you have enough money to invest many coins such as bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum you don't need an altcoin anymore because you can get a huge income of it. But if you don't have enough money then you will needed an altcoin to join bounty and earn money. So for now i need altcoin because i don't have enough money to invest.

Jump to: