Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 119. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 04:24:26 AM
Altcoins have different niche and bitcoin are not on those specific niches so that is the reason we need other cryptocurrencies as well. There are some focused on infastractures, ads, ecosystem and many more so there's a reason for them to exist.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
Of course, altcoins make this world more colorful, and we can have different projects with different goals.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 04:17:10 AM
Yes,we need altcoin because of its graph.As graph shows its profit rate so we can purchase more when price is low and sell when price is high.
Activity: 350
March 02, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
Of course, we need the Altcoins. Bitcoin is very expensive and commission for the transaction too, not everyone can afford to invest in it. Altcoins is a good alternative investment method, their price is lower, and you can earn well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
March 02, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
The question is...do they need your money?! And you obviously know the answer ahaha :p Smiley

Aside from bitcoin we also need other altcoins because other altcoins have also their individual uses and functions in the digital market and also with their values.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
March 02, 2018, 06:37:48 AM
The question is...do they need your money?! And you obviously know the answer ahaha :p Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
yes we need altcoin, if it's not for altcoin bitcoin would not grow as much as of today's value. even thought decentralization is bitcoin another goal, altcoins further decentralize the cryptocurrency community and it also allow developers to experiment with unique features.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 06:04:43 AM
I cannot earn in just Bitcoin alone. I also needed my altcoins. I can earn more in my altcoins than in Bitcoin because that's what I have right now.
However, the fact, both are not important than FIAT Roll Eyes. Bitcoin or Altcoin, you all need to sell them to FIAT for using. You can not use Bitcoin or Altcoin like FIAT to payment. That is the fact and the target of the whale too. The whale do not like anything, they just like money. For them, cryptocurrency is just a tool to make more money from others.
Activity: 322
February 27, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
I cannot earn in just Bitcoin alone. I also needed my altcoins. I can earn more in my altcoins than in Bitcoin because that's what I have right now.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.
February 27, 2018, 12:25:35 PM
Yes, altcoins are certainly needed in this world.
After all, 95% of the people gathered here do this in order to make a profit, not to decentralize the markets. We want a good profit that will immediately make us a millionaire.
With bitcoin, this option is not very suitable, because the rate of BTC at this time does not show a large and confident growth. Therefore, it is faster and more efficient to make a profit by investing in other currencies that have a greater growth potential.
On the other hand, there are risks and it is not worthwhile to invest everything in altcoins, it is necessary analyze are these altcoins scam-coins or not. Else you can purchase an audit of projects of interest to you from specialized companies.
Activity: 458
February 27, 2018, 08:51:28 AM
Yes, we need new altcoin but the main argument here is the fact that we need new altcoin with new ideas that will serve as a development to the blockchain space not repetition of ideas all in the name of the so called competition.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 08:47:05 AM
For sure we need altcoins, because many startups started after ico boom and can bring us new technology and new things, bitcoin is stubborn old guy without smartcontracts.
copper member
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
Altcoins are tools for the new projects to become alive!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
We definitely still need altcoins from the top-10 of coinmarketcap. Some of them are way better than bitcoin from technological point of view, others are connected with smart-contracts or other aims not connected with bitcoin.
Activity: 302
February 27, 2018, 07:29:30 AM
Yes, we do. But we need valuable ones instead of the money games. Application is the key Kiss
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 07:28:01 AM
Technologies don't stand still and new altcoins constantly improve the sphere of blockchain making their innovations, not all of course.

Very few coins are showing huge potential in terms of developments through this blockchain technology. Technology is making to convince about investing into the project, some campanies are showing potential towards the development which leads to increase adoption Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 27, 2018, 07:23:51 AM
The main two reasons why you would need altcoin are as follows: 1. To actually use/ access a particular product a company is suggesting (wether that may be an exchange, KYC platform, new blockchain or utility/ security. 2: to use for investment purposes to generate revenue. (this is the main reason why they're released and bought in such huge numbers)
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
February 27, 2018, 07:23:42 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I believe that the question is not quite correct. You are right, coins created a huge amount. Most of them are designed for projects that turned out to be fraud.
But on the other hand there are good projects. If there are no new coins, how will the new projects move forward?
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
February 27, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
Yes. We need Altcoins. This creates variety and at the same time altcoins help in the development of the cryptocurrency industry. As every new altcoins must integrate new and better technology to invite supporters.
Activity: 476
February 27, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
Technologies don't stand still and new altcoins constantly improve the sphere of blockchain making their innovations, not all of course.
Jump to: