Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 114. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
i am sure with all what the words carries of meaning especially with increasing demand on the blockchain technology which is very beneficial to us because this technology enables to benefit from thing that you are using
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Over time, altcoyin can evolve with the right mix of innovation, community support and development experience to gain fame over bitcoins. We are in the early days of what promises to be a long cycle of technological development. Everything is possible.
Activity: 588
March 12, 2018, 04:09:27 PM
Of course, we need altcoins, because they are the basis for the future, it seems to me that they will be very popular, after bitcoin has lost it, in any case, I think this is a very necessary thing.
Activity: 19
March 12, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

Mighty coins in which nothing is offered is a noise that you will find in any natural system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
March 12, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
Hello! For example I think the more the better because we can observe new projects, new cryptocurrency and we have choices were we can enter in game when it is more profitable it's give to us maneuverability.
Activity: 258
March 12, 2018, 04:05:54 PM
Coins that introduce new cryptographic algorithms or various proofs of work can stimulate. Economic concepts - this is another, and the coins also checked them.
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
Altkoins create a playground for testing functions and concepts that will never be accelerated in bitcoin - a research and development lab for functions that one day may become the main ones.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 12, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
Altcoins became a fundamental part of the crypto world and it is currently impossible to envision the world only with BTC.

Altcoins are pushing the envelope on tech specs, expanding blockchain applications and broadening the general crypto awareness.

Do we need them? We can no longer live without them!
Activity: 17
March 12, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Coins that promote technical boundaries can often be interesting, because they allow the community of crypto-currencies in general to test new ideas.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 12, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
yes people who are new in this crypto world need the alt coins the most as bitcoin, bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash has a very high value so the new coins in the market are good to invest. new coins not only give a hope of trading to small investors but also give the opportunity to earn day to day profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 03:51:30 PM
Some of the earliest "national" coins - be it auroracoin, or mazacoin - stimulated discussions about financial freedom and economic sovereignty. Now, the national coins germinate like weeds, Suddenly this becomes less interesting, because it's already done once.
Activity: 364
March 12, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
Coins are often interesting when they promote a certain ideology or cause. One example is solarcoin, an environmental coin that links itself to the production of renewable energy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:13:09 PM
Of course we need! We always nedd alternative in our life, thats why we are able to choose. Crypto forever)
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 03:10:34 PM
Of course they are necessary. Some projects use an internal currency as which altcoins act. It is more convenient, and more practical than the usual internal currency, therefore, the altkoks are essential.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
March 10, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
I believe so, yes we need altcoins.
A healthy competition is always a good thing, after all, ICOs of the past is what made bitcoin at present as we know it.
It's just like light and dark, we can never recognize without the other.

Well said. I really agree with this point of view because it is something that is very obvious and can really be seen by anyone who takes time to read and understand at least a few things about this industry and how it works or moves. But aside from the light and dark thingies, I think that altcoins are really very important now just as a competition but because they are coins themselves and are absolutely different from bitcoins. Some of these altcoins really do solve real problems not just in this industry but about some in the world.
Activity: 127
March 09, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
 We can see it through the tendecy of blockchain involving in each sphere. Banks, trades servises even education is swithcing to blockchain platform. UThere is oroject called teachmeplease. And I was impressed knowing that they are planning to reform edu system. So, I think that we need alcoin for sure to support this changings)
Activity: 98
March 09, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
without altcoin, bitcoin will drop to a unbelieveable price due to the lack of demand of bitcoin for trading, i think Sad
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
March 09, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
Yes they are needed ofcourse. Truth be said, if it weren't for Altcoins then Bitcoin wouldn't be as big as it is right now. But lets not forget the fact that some of them are scams and in some cases so are forks too. We need good Altcoins now and especially in the new year.
Activity: 15
March 09, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
I'm not sure if we need altcoin because I never try to trade in a particular trading sites such as binance. I just stick to coins.ph. I never try to buy altcoin that's why I don't think so that we need altcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 09, 2018, 10:12:40 AM
u need to realise that diff coins have diff functions, the coins u listed are mostly medium of exchange coins, i.e., eventually they r meant to exchange for gds and svcs. coins like ethereum and so on are used for other purposes, i.e., in running smart contract platforms etc.
Jump to: