Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 116. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
maybe we need the altcoin, because in my experience as a trader is not only enough to race on a particular coin, but we must grow, with a good confidence to achieve maximum profit, because it can be seen from his graph altcoin newly emerging has started to have a period A good front can even surpass or beat a much earlier coin release than the coin
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 08, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
I'm sure that we need Alts, we don't want that the crypto currency market is monopolize by very few coins.  Alts is giving additional option for people and it also place a very important role as new ideas is coming in. That's why we need Alts. cheers to that.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
Of course it's better to add new altcoins to good investment because the fiat currency is great especially dollars and euros but when you want bitcoin and you see that your investment is good then just stay.
Activity: 103
March 08, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
yes we need altcoins because we cannot depend on only one crypto coin so we need some amount of altcoins in the market
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
March 08, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
Altcoins has taken so much part on how Bitcoin has become today. Altcoins makes a huge contribution on the Bitcoin price. Without altcoins, there will be no traders. We need to test the purpose and functions of altcoins and let the those tough stay and the weak gone. I can't imagine crypto world with out altcoins. It is like dollars with out our local currency.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
I think yes. because altcoin today has the potential to be beautiful in the future. we need lots of altcoins because we do not know that it's time to have a very large value of all the coins in altcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
One is that is altcoin has a difference from bitcoinin currency fiat. We dont know now a days that coin become as your priority currencies it so much the better i wait for that situation.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
In altcoins that do not carry the technological innovation of course the community does not need
When you have tens of people all lobbying to have an altcoin used at conferences and festivals, and creating cross-promotions with products and services, it quickly becomes the little coin that could.
Activity: 246
March 08, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
Altcoins is really helpful for small and short transactions, also for daily trading. Just imagine yourself buying anything cheap with Bitcoin? It's unreal!
Activity: 247
March 08, 2018, 09:23:22 AM
Indeed, we do need altcoin. Altcoin is a digital crytocurrency similar to bitcoin, altcoins are created from bitcoin consensus rules. Although some altcoins may be able to offer something else that Bitcoin does not.
Activity: 44
March 08, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
Yes competition is must, although altcoins can't beat Bitcoin but we still need them because of their low price, so that we have the opportunity to invest into these alts.
Activity: 224
March 08, 2018, 08:25:42 AM
   We dont need that much altcoins as payment means, just several is enough; XMR, BCH, LTC for instance. We also need a few as bases for ICO projects, but full range of existed coins only needed for scam and speculation
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 08:23:19 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes, because lots of them are offering alternative technical features that bitcoin does not have. They also have different transaction commission costs and speeds that certain users can't afford for BTC. There are many other reasons, but the basic one is the increase of variety in the market. Imagine there was only one e-mail service provider on the net...

Good luck!
Exactly, I totally agree. You can think of it like an enormous market with various industries. And let's say every single industry requires at least one altcoin (there are many companies which compete in one industry). So it is not a surprise that there are lots of altcoins and they are necessary!
Activity: 39
March 08, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes, because lots of them are offering alternative technical features that bitcoin does not have. They also have different transaction commission costs and speeds that certain users can't afford for BTC. There are many other reasons, but the basic one is the increase of variety in the market. Imagine there was only one e-mail service provider on the net...

Good luck!
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Yes we need altcoin, because altcoin also has the potential to increase in terms of price, and it will be an advantage for us. Bitcoin is the main coin in crypto, but there's nothing wrong we also choose altcoin as an alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 08:05:59 AM
Altcoins revive the business. They are not necessary but neverthenless nice to own
Activity: 182
March 08, 2018, 08:05:18 AM
I deal only with altcoins so I completely disagree with you. Bitcoin is not popular among small traders who are the basis of the whole market.

But BTC is the flagship of the crypto armada. If BTC sinks, the whole armada suffers.

We need altcoins because we need diversity, better tech solutions, alternate blockchain applications, improved consensus mechanisms, etc.

Altcoins are here to stay, but it's a real shame to have so many scams/shitcoins  Embarrassed

totally agree with you. Altcoins are necessary, but they extremely depend on bitcoin. and even the fact that there are more and more serious altcoins appearing every day, i don't think that some day they will get independent from their bitcoin-dictator)))
Activity: 42
March 08, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
We need altcoins to test other functionalities of tokenized assets but to have thousands of altcoins is deifnitely not sustainable. I think the number of altcoins will dramatically decrease in next year and a half.

Help me to understand how the ICO investors choose and monitor the ICOs they invest in. If you ever invested in at least one ICO fill in this questionnaire (below). Our aim is to build community due diligence initiative to screen the ICO projects for the community and help you decide which project to support.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 08:02:56 AM
Yes ofcourse I think it is good to engage some altcoins because they have all variety all of altcoins is profitable when goes up in the market. We need some altcoins to exchange in btc too.
Activity: 364
March 08, 2018, 08:02:05 AM
In altcoins that do not carry the technological innovation of course the community does not need
Jump to: