Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 118. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
I think that now it sounds like a rhetorical question and does not need special announcements. Although the market is now very unstable
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 06:53:17 PM
Bitcoins volatility makes some people shifts and adapts altcoins as their new investments. Bitcoin must solve the slow confirmation of transactions and high processing fees. We need altcoins so that we can have options to choose the best and profitable coins at the market. Competition at cryptocurrency is good for us as an investors.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
March 05, 2018, 06:13:43 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Altocin necessarily does not mean that it is a coin , Altcoin very often is a token which represents new company/start up . Token concept in my mind is wonderful new age tech which should be used in correct way.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

To encourage competition, I think we need altcoin but on the other hand having it in excess in their various kind seems to me like child's play. But let's see where it will head us to on the long run.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 05, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
We need altcoins for speculation just like we need bitcoin for speculation...
I think it is the main usage of cryptocurrencies...
I agree with you. In 90 percent of cases people want to get only profits from altcoins. And only 10 percent of people see in the crypto industry great potential and freedom.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
March 05, 2018, 05:35:02 PM
We need altcoins for speculation just like we need bitcoin for speculation...
I think it is the main usage of cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 14
March 05, 2018, 04:44:12 PM
If you follow a campaign or bounty that uses payment tokens or altcoin it is a payment that is used for bounty participants because of the altcoin tokens the bounty hunter earn income with the price of the token altcoin at ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 04:33:38 PM
Altcoin has a bright future just as we are optimistic on bitcoin. Because, some altcoins are really funded and developed seriously that continue to innovate. Investing in cryptocurrency becomes convincing. So we need altcoins. I think, altcoin true have a good future if not then all altcoin will disappear and cryptocurrency world will slowly also die.
Activity: 448
March 05, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
Bitcoin is not a perfect coin. Unfortunately, it can not be functional in every way. Altcoins promise different things. The acceleration of payment methods is useful for a specific field specialization or something similar. So altcoins are required and we need them Smiley
Activity: 191
March 05, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
ofcourse, without these altcoins, cryptocurrency is dead. No exchange and trading is allowed, it is important as the world currency like different countries have their own currency in crypto there are also different coins to create space between different companies.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 05, 2018, 06:08:37 AM
The question is...do they need your money?! And you obviously know the answer ahaha :p Smiley

Aside from bitcoin we also need other altcoins because other altcoins have also their individual uses and functions in the digital market and also with their values.
Yes of course we really need altcoin because some of us cannot afford to buy bitcoin so thats why altcoin create. Also altcoins are cheaper and can afford to buy and profitable too, we need altcoin especially to those newbie. Then altcoin is also good coin too and many people are now getting interested to it because they know it is really worth it to buy.
copper member
Activity: 67
Blockchain enthusiast, English-French Translator
March 05, 2018, 06:08:21 AM
We need altcoins that have different purposes. Bitcoin will not be able to fill all the technological utility gaps
Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
of course, you need it as in the real world where there are many currencies , and the main dollar , also in the cryptocurrency bitcoin is the main, and the rest look at it
Activity: 210
March 05, 2018, 06:07:08 AM
ofcourse we also need altcoin like ETH , ripple , litecoin, monero and bitcoin cash ,these are some biggest altcoin.evey altcoin has a bright future.
its also depend on your are thinking.
Activity: 168
March 05, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
Of course, we need the Altcoins. Bitcoin is very expensive and commission for the transaction too, not everyone can afford to invest in it. Altcoins is a good alternative investment method, their price is lower, and you can earn well.

Good point, btc is really damn expensive - altcoins less so.

So it depends on your requirements really.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 05:55:18 AM
For me, yes we need altcoins. It is a way for BTC to have a healthy competition and it will give us investors a variety to choose from. Good thing is that in every field their is a dedicated altcoin such as real estate, shipping, transportation, identity protection and so on, so it is up to you which one to put your money on.
Activity: 351
March 05, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
As for me altcoin is still very necessary. Altcoin, btc and other top crypto currencies have the same side but with different capacities, others even though different but mutually support and build the quality of price and specialization in the market what else is now a lot and varied models and measure. I think this could be the innovation and potential of increasing demand from consumers or investors to acquiring it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 05, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
Yes, we need altcoins because they are the future! There are so many exciting projects which can improve our lives or make it easier!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 05, 2018, 05:34:21 AM
Most users here are only justifying the need for altcoins based on the prospect of profit. But altcoins are much more than that!

BTC might be the flagship but the rest of the crypto armada has a number of very promising ships, with very good tech solutions and clear vision for the future.

Crypto is not only about profit! Crypto might actually change the world as we know it and altcoins we play a major role in that change.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 04, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
Off course, for me altcoin is the best in terms of gaining profit you can buy this at a cheap price and can be sell on high. Earning through airdrop and bounty for free, such a big help to us as a cryptp investor. So as cryto go far altcoin is also next to the success
Jump to: