Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 14. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
Currently altcoin is my key coin investing in them, so I think we should not focus on holding ETH or BTC but focus on analyzing potential ICO projects.
Activity: 416
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
I think altcoin is very necessary. more and more altcoin more innovation ideas. innovation in the crypto world is also very necessary for the world of cryptocurrency to become stronger, faster and of course more secure. Incredible info, bro. I've tried it and it's really very useful. Even this bot can also track exchange from tokens that we have. Very safe because only the wallet address is entered. Unlike the IMT * ken application on HP, this application requests a private key. A lot of stories from friends have been hacked after using this application. Just be careful not to ever spread private key carelessly
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 12:44:29 AM
The use of blockchain technology continues to evolve and bitcoin is the first cryptocoin that served as a model for other developers. Altcoins represent projects that adapt the blockchain to the needs of people and thereby contribute to the spread of crypto. Therefore, altcoins are very important and we need them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:38:44 PM
Well, of all the forks I only like 2 , well I think they are useless really , the cash bitcoin and litecoin , but bitcoin serovno much better
Activity: 224
September 23, 2018, 05:26:46 PM
I'm sure that some of the altcoins will disappear, but they are definitely needed. Ethereum is the most valuable alt coin from them all.
Activity: 194
September 23, 2018, 05:01:25 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
We need the altcoins too. Bitcoin cannot be a lone ranger in the market. It also needs the support of other currencies to help in balancing the market.
Activity: 241
September 23, 2018, 04:57:29 PM
I think that we need coins like btc and ether because they are the best coins ever. To my mind, it is better to use coins and I believe that they are profitable and can help us to become rich
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 04:55:48 PM
Altcoins tend to fill the gap Bitcoin has or the improve technology . It's like having a Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Mozilla but we utilized them all.
Activity: 152
September 23, 2018, 04:47:06 PM
Altcoins form competition, and competition is always development. Unfortunately a lot of empty coins, but despite this we need altcoins.
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
I think that we need coins like btc and ether, maybe ripple as well, they are the best coins ever and we need to use them as the main type of currency. To my mind, it is better to use the coins forever
Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 04:38:13 PM
I think that we need those coins which are the best like btc and ether which will help us to earn more money and to become successful in the trading. Now i have bought btc and ether and wait for the price to become higher
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 04:33:50 PM
Some of the coins that have been in the space for quite some time only seem to have high prices, but they do not have real products. The reason why we still need more altcoins is that, the good and genuine ones among them have real products. I do not like investing into coins with just mere hype and not put into use for a purpose that can be useful, most especially for those who knows and do not know about cryptocurrency and how it is operated.
Activity: 293
September 23, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
I think that we really need altcoin why not? to my mind, it is high time to get coins and wait until the price becomes better and we will be able to earn more than we could even expect before
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
Personally I think we should have more than just the bitcoin bitcoin gold and the likes but also we need other altcoins too however, the  every day increase in the development of projects and altcoins is becoming alarming so I think there I should be a regulations that will help screen or authenticate that only good altcoin are absorbed into the system.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2018, 04:12:03 PM
Many Altcoins really attract interest from the perspective of growth. Most Altcoins serve only for profit.Because I believe that they need crypto to the world
Activity: 602
September 23, 2018, 04:02:38 PM
Each altcoin has different use case and value and represent a solution for a different problem.
Of course there are many fake coins and copycats but the competition among the coins is good
and the market takes care  in validating them.
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 04:02:12 PM
Yes, we need new Altcoins that are new technologies that give us profit. And I think that the more Altcons, the more we will earn and the market will go up
Activity: 56
September 23, 2018, 02:34:45 PM
This is necessary if the Altcoin has practical applications, useful for life. Although the Bitcoin value is very high and many people are aware of its superiority, Bitcoin can not dominate the whole, fighting the whole field because I think it is too capable. I still think there should be Altcoin but it should be a good Altcoin.
Activity: 591
September 23, 2018, 02:21:29 PM
Bitcoin and Ether have a high commission for transactions and a relatively slow transaction. We need Altcoin in the trade, since Altcoin's exchanges can minimize the transaction fee
I do not think that it makes sense to create such a coin, which will exist only for the sake of trade. It seems to me that any altcoyin should have practical application and actual demand in the society. Only in this way can we be sure of the prospects of altcoyin in the future.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 23, 2018, 02:05:10 PM
I believe that we need new altcoins and new projects. without them, the development of cryptocurrency would have stopped
Pages:
Jump to: