Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 11. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
altcoin is like research it is useful for the benefit of all cryptocurrencies and blockchain

it matters more about the few great discoveries than the majority of clones with no innovation
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 03:07:15 PM
yes we need altcoin for future. many altcoins are good and developed by dev seriously
they wanna make a crypto will be knowed by many people with creating a good project
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 09, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
Yes, bitcoin has a lot of limitations. He is very slow. Also very few coins in the world. Many projects find it easier to release their coin or token for use in their product.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 09, 2018, 02:58:55 PM
Altcoins are more reason we are in the market it has more potential in giving you more profit when hold than btc which make it more unique, but it has to be a good one that has very good product and good team that are very active to make the project excel.
Activity: 462
October 09, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
yes of course we still need altcoin .altcoin is one of the most important cryptocurrency. so of course we still need altcoins
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 09, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
The role of altcoins as cryptocurrencies or means of payment has already passed. Of the current 1000 altcoins for the role of money, no more than 50-70 will remain. The rest of the Altcoins will exist only if the developers, together with the investors, work hard.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 03:27:17 AM
Bitcoin is just a skeleton of the entire cryptocurrency industry, altcoins is everything else, from the organs and ending with the skin.
Activity: 182
October 08, 2018, 05:28:34 PM
Yes, we definitely need other altcoins because they solve a lot of problems that exist on the market. Bitcoin alone cannot solve these problems unfortunately
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
October 08, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
The existence of Altcoin has a purpose. The reasons that I am thinking is about Innovation and Competition.

1. Innovation can be defined simply as a "new idea or method" which implies for the improvement of the Bitcoin which have many issues. Since it was an open-source cryptocurrency, some people tend to create another cryptocurrency that will somehow improve these issues about Bitcoin and will result in another cryptocurrency.

2. Competition is the act of competing to each other which gives more excitement and benefits as well as to market growth is concerned. If there is one single cryptocurrency will exist then trading will never exist as well.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
October 08, 2018, 05:04:40 PM
I think we need altcoins. Variety is always good for these kinda sectors. Variety gives you an option to choose what is gonna be good in long or short terms. If you look from another side for example, you could have an idea to change some important things and you can carry into effect it.
Activity: 224
October 08, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
Surely we need them, every altcoin execute its own function, crypto won't be so successful without altcoins.
Activity: 208
October 08, 2018, 03:57:59 PM
I think we all need altcoins for trading and investments. Altcoin has less potential but higher levels of oscillation so Altcoin is essential for those seeking high profits for a short time.The ICO that you follow will eventually give birth to a new coin, so make sure the coins you will get are of good quality so they can be relied on for the future.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
October 07, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
Each altcoin platform has its own purpose. The team members of the altkoin project endeavor to develop their project. Altcoins increase circulation and volume in the crypto money market. The market needs new projects. Bitcoin has presented a new technology in the past and succeeded.
Activity: 112
October 04, 2018, 03:09:54 PM
Altcoin will still be needed, there are several factors and reasons for example, affordable prices. They can choose an altcoin that has the potential to carry out short-term and long-term competition.
Altcoin has its advantages, by carrying out different concepts, traders can freely choose altcoins to invest.
Altcoin is a great tool for beginners, when first jumping into the world of tranding is sure to feel confused for beginners in determining the right choice, especially with mediocre capital, then altcoin is the main choice for beginners to do the match.
However, bitcoin is still the best compared to altcoins. With the power that he has until now there is no single altcoin that is able to increase the position of bitcoin as the king of coins among many other coins.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
Yes, of course, yes. Altcoins are not only electronic money, they are future technologies and applications. We need new technology Grin Grin
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
October 04, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
I think even bigger than use as currencies is the need for utility tokens. A lot of use cases blockchain offers require an altcoin for consensus.

thank god someone with sense lol, most people here talking about how bitcoin cant make them rich anymore but altcoins can. They're focussing on price without paying any attention to what the tokens can do
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
I think even bigger than use as currencies is the need for utility tokens. A lot of use cases blockchain offers require an altcoin for consensus.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
Yes we need altcoins to increase our Bitcoins because Bitcoin alone won't give that much returns than altcoins because of small market caps. We also need some altcoins for trading between the exchanges because Bitcoin is way slow and high fees.
Activity: 182
October 01, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
I think in the cryptocurrency altcoins should be. After all, besides Bitcoin, you need to have other, alternative coins. It is necessary to develop and earn. And carry out various manipulations.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
Now there is a lull among altcoins, there are no any confrontations or sharp skirmishes, there is no tough competition. We need an influx of new and very strong projects.
Pages:
Jump to: