Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 17. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
We do want altcoins as a result of for the most reason that we tend to did miss bitcoin at its low value. most of the people wished to shop for associate degree quality as a full. Not simply by .001 one thing approximately. Altcoins area unit creating investments bigger. you will be lucky enough if you begin your investment with below one USD token, which token became one USD or two. that's a win. thus we'd like altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
Of course, we need altcoyins, they are a modernized copy of bitcoin. Some coins are faster, some are safer, some are cheaper when sent. I think that sooner or later we will see the appearance of a new king.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 08:39:20 AM
For me much better altcoin will be add on in the bitcoin and I agree with this altcoin will be because this is the big helped for the business in cryptocurrency.Altcoin is a potential coin in the market.
Activity: 538
September 14, 2018, 08:35:15 AM
Yes boring well, it is obvious that this is any crypto currency, except for the great and terrible bitcoin, some altkoins are almost equal to bitcoin by capitalization
Activity: 36
September 14, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
i think altcoins are good for the market in general, but there are a lot of useless coins
Activity: 99
September 14, 2018, 08:29:00 AM
indeed we require altcoin, if it's not for altcoin bitcoin would not develop as much starting the present esteem. indeed, even idea decentralization is bitcoin another objective, altcoins additionally decentralize the cryptographic money network and it likewise enable engineers to explore different avenues regarding one of a kind highlights.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
I think, we still need altcoins because it will provide an opportunity for us to be able to get profit other than bitcoin and with so many altcoins, our chances will be more, but we must be able to choose altcoins that will profitable

At this time of bearish I think this is the right time to buy altcoins those with potential uses in the future. Because to have more altcoins in our wallet will probably make our financial stable when bullish market comes in. So we really need to buy alts and choose those with potential and usable in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 06:40:04 AM
Of course we need altcoins, because bitcoin will not be able to survive without altcoin support. Believe it or not, but that's what happened. All have their respective roles, and the point is only one, we advance the crypto world to better things.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Same question we have paper money why we need penny ?
copper member
Activity: 60
September 14, 2018, 06:36:30 AM
Of course, we need altcoins as well as new quality projects on the blockchain, I'm tired of living in a dependent world. Where almost all your life someone controls. I believe in blockchain and altcoins.
Activity: 299
September 14, 2018, 05:51:23 AM
Now there is a negative trend on the crypto market, prices are constantly falling on crypto coins, and there are always such questions, in fact, I believe that yes, you need so many more altcoys. It takes time to implement projects, not 5 months or one day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
I think, we still need altcoins because it will provide an opportunity for us to be able to get profit other than bitcoin and with so many altcoins, our chances will be more, but we must be able to choose altcoins that will profitable
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 03:28:24 AM
It seems to me that altcoins with their tasks and ideas will be well received by the community if they really can work. The forks of the beatnock are less necessary than altcoins. The main thing is to advertise them as bitcoin cash.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
altcoin is a good variation and even now there are many altcoins, and I think this is also a counterweight to market prices.
of course we need altcoins, because we need variation, not just bitcoin. but there must be coins other than bitcoin,
Activity: 350
September 14, 2018, 03:25:55 AM
For investors, they need new altcoins to make short-term trading profits, and our bounty hunters also need these new altcoins to give us bounty!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:24:46 AM
Altcoins are created not only for trading and to dilute the market. Many projects have innovative solutions on the blockchain and crypto-currencies are required for their operation, which are created. Therefore, many Altcoins are very promising.
Most coins on the market are not created for trading. Each token solves a specific problem in the market, but many use them only as a speculative tool.Therefore, such a low price in the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
September 14, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
Alternatives have to be on the market, they are spreadin the market and control the common trend of it. Moreover they are so active and could be used for so profitable trading.

Altcoins are created not only for trading and to dilute the market. Many projects have innovative solutions on the blockchain and crypto-currencies are required for their operation, which are created. Therefore, many Altcoins are very promising.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 14, 2018, 02:54:14 AM
Alternatives have to be on the market, they are spreadin the market and control the common trend of it. Moreover they are so active and could be used for so profitable trading.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
 Bitcoin will arrange this for me, if only he would arrange me luxurious in the future, there are good and necessary.
Activity: 192
September 13, 2018, 04:33:20 PM
yes i think so, competition is always good. However once bitcoin and etheruum figure out scaling issues I don't think there will be many that are useful anymore..
Pages:
Jump to: