Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 10. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
Of course, altcoin is very profitable and will make our money up to 2x-3x. So i believe in altcoin because altcoin is more cheap than bitcoin with better project, so i invest my money on ethereum every month, and i sughest you to investnyour money to some altcoin you believe right now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 16, 2018, 04:00:05 AM
I believe that altcoins are an appendicitis in the General system. At the moment, while the infrastructure is developing, there is a need for them, then it will be just a simple memory of the old days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
I think here the author of this post needs to analyze the securities market and stocks, since you can say the same about them, but do we need company shares .....
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 03:41:11 PM
of course, altcoin could be useful as currency of some big companies in the world, but for now not much people joining to crypto, it is early to dream about it
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
October 14, 2018, 03:30:03 PM
We need altcoins only to earn more money in a short time and more at the moment they have no use.
As a means of payment, they are also not very good, people are more likely to use bitcoin than altcoins.
But the only thing I don't like about bitcoin is that the transaction takes too long

you shouldnt be investing because you are, in every way, mentally inequipped. You think of this market as a get rich quick program, instead of a technical revolution. altcoins are needed because bitcoin cant operate on the ethereum network, or the sonm network, or stratis network, ... You look at buying altcoins as buying bitcoin clones that havent mooned yet, like a gambler who won some money from the lottery and is now gonna try his luck at the slot machines. I can tell you right now you're not an investor because you dont have the slightest clue what you're dealing with.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 10:37:28 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Everyone needs altcoins honestly, it is really important to invest somewhere you know shall end up being great. I am using:
PRG
ICX
LISK
And these are undoubtedly turning out to be excellent.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 14, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
Yep sure we need and its good other coins and tokens are coming to maeket new users coming to crypto and with them new ideas so its normal they make new alts.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 07:08:12 AM
Yes, altcoins are needed to differentiate a company from another one. And also to improve the blockchain technology. With only bitcoin, the improvement of the blockchain technology would be a lot slower.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
Of course, we need altcoins, but we don’t need such a number of meaningless coins that do not have any technology and do not carry any value
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Of course altcoins are needed in the cryptocurrency market. The question is how many. I think it might be a dump of altcoins if every company starts releasing their coins. I'm sure there must be some limit to the number of altcoins.         
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
October 13, 2018, 09:07:33 AM
Altcoins are definitely needed as an alternative to bitcoin. It creates a healthy Bitcoin competition. Most likely, if there was a monopoly in cryptocurrency, then the price of bitcoin would continue to grow. And to what extent the currency would rise so far is not known. Altcoins restrain growth by developing more interesting and promising projects.

altcoins arent created to compete with bitcoin or to provide alternatives. They're created mostly as tokens on a very specific network, on which bitcoin cant operate
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 09, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
Yes, we need Altky, but we need only those who have a very good product behind the back, which the world needs. I will give an example, today a promising company @swachhcoin conducts its sale. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 09, 2018, 06:30:34 PM
there's nothing wrong with Altcoin that pops up every day because after all the ICO project is business and business doesn't think of other competitors... and if asked do we still need Altcoins, the answer is, of course, we need it because it could just offset Bitcoin prices and give us lots of profits  Grin
Activity: 286
October 09, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
Of course we need altcoins, for example, to take the same Ethereum it brought a lot to the crypto currency , and I think there will be more coins such as those that will bring a revolutionary product to the world of crypto currency
If there is not a lot of people using Altcoins this year then they should begin putting money into all of them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 06:08:29 PM
Of course we need altcoins, for example, to take the same Ethereum it brought a lot to the crypto currency , and I think there will be more coins such as those that will bring a revolutionary product to the world of crypto currency
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 09, 2018, 03:54:31 PM
altcoins is a good alternative for bitcoin and they force it to develop new technologies like Lightning Network for speeding up payments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
We need altcoins because they perform various useful functions that bitcoins do not and cannot perform. Moreover, the possibilities of their use is becoming more and more. Of course, there are also a lot of useless or fraudulent ICO projects now appearing, however, until this activity is regulated by the states, we will not get rid of them. Indeed, during the ICO, millions of dollars are collected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 03:26:48 PM
I think the importance of most alternative coins is exaggerated. At the moment, the market is going down and a lot of coins have died. The time will come, and only the strongest will remain.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 09, 2018, 03:24:15 PM
that's crypto getting crowded, so more new altcoins popping up with different projects, so the altcoin that will survive is the best, and when the altcoin does not have a good prospect, the investor will leave and disappear by itself, so the conclusion is that altcoin is needed as long as for long time
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
Altcoins are definitely needed as an alternative to bitcoin. It creates a healthy Bitcoin competition. Most likely, if there was a monopoly in cryptocurrency, then the price of bitcoin would continue to grow. And to what extent the currency would rise so far is not known. Altcoins restrain growth by developing more interesting and promising projects.
Pages:
Jump to: