Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 9. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
In my opinion, there is no urgent need for altcoins, but these are primarily valuable stocks, and their value is not established by us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
Yes we need altcoins, because they are better and faster than Bitcoin. I still cannot understand, why Bitcoin is the number one crypto. One day a lot of altcoins will overcome Bitcoin and you will see that such altcoins as NEO, IOTA, XLM are more perspective than BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
There is no doubt that there is no doubt about it, because it is altcoins that can bring you really good opportunities, because nothing else can, because today there are so many cheap projects, and they can help you find normal opportunities today.
Altcoins will bring opportunities for crypto but not every coin will be a valuable investment.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
I think it's a needy altcoin also in these days. because it is a best way to protect our amount. if we want to good earnings then we should be devide our amount different types of altcoin instead of only in crypto.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
October 16, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
Yes, of course, we need altcoin, but only those who have a unique technology and who really help the market to solve some problems and tasks and not the useless number of which exceeds 90 percent of the total mass
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
There is no doubt that there is no doubt about it, because it is altcoins that can bring you really good opportunities, because nothing else can, because today there are so many cheap projects, and they can help you find normal opportunities today.
Activity: 42
October 16, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
I think this coin will have a great future. And so I bought it for long-term holding. I recommend while looking at the coin, from the side like nothing, but it is better to choose the observation position, this is the best option.
Activity: 462
October 16, 2018, 09:43:06 AM
The most innovative use of blockchain technology is the use of alt-cocks. Many improvements have been made by many alt-vines away from the ether. It is reasonable to have different sources of income to avoid huge losses. We can lose from many of them, but we can earn from others. Competition is great for innovation and improved cryptosystem.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
Altcoins are very necessary for market development and technologies just need a large number of altcoins. One bitcoin can work as a means of money transfer and means of accumulation, but because the whole field of cryptocurrencies, is far wider and new projects will allow to popularize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
Each person has a different argument, i personally feel about the Altcoins very useful in the crypto market. As we grow in the increasingly diverse market and investment opportunities that you only cost less for the long-term and profitable return is enormous. We need the Altcoins as they create mutual competition and honor the value of good money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
I think we need them ,crypto is  kind of a marketplace so there must be a huge choice of coins for every investor or trader.The only problem is a pretty big amount of scam coins ,so we should be carefull before buying any crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 04:57:13 AM
What we do not need in cryptocurrency is endless fork of bitcoin.  I think Altcoin is beneficial more than parasitic bitcoin fork that are only there to dilute bitcoin supply and confuse the new investors!
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 04:49:28 AM
Altcoins really need to market, they are the catalyst for growth and attracting new investment, the more altcoins the more market competition between projects, and it increases the quality of the product and thus attract new investors.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
In my opinion are needed. The blockchain technology is actively developing. And good work projects are being created that we will actively use in the future. Not one Bitcoin this technology is limited. Bitcoin is paramount, but not everything.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 04:40:01 AM
I think we need altcoins, but not as much as they are now. 2-3 altcoins are enough. For example, ethereum and neo
ETH and NEO have a similar product. I think that ETH will be enough. But I am also sure that other interesting coins will survive. For example, Monero, Ripple, LTC.
Activity: 69
October 16, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
depends, new or old Altcoin whether it will benefit you or not, if so it will give a lot of results and whether it has great potential and promise so it can be profitable. indeed bitcoin is the best coin but there are altcoins that can cover the lack of Bitcoin, not all Altcoins are bad if you can understand about koinya, in my opinion it still needs it for long-term investment and low prices do not require large capita
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
We always need altcoin because by altcoin we can take much profit with trade or invest, by altcoin we can take more than 100% of profit because altcoin could growing up more higher than bitcoin, maybe change price of bitcoin only 10% is more higher.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
October 16, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
I think we need altcoins, but not as much as they are now. 2-3 altcoins are enough. For example, ethereum and neo
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 16, 2018, 04:26:06 AM
The emergence of new cryptocurrencies creates a healthy competition to Bitcoin, ETH and other popular coins. But competition is always good for business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
I think here the author of this post needs to analyze the securities market and stocks, since you can say the same about them, but do we need company shares .....
You are absolutely right if tokens would give investors the right to receive a share of permanent profits in a project, then cryptocurrencies would develop at a very fast pace and tokens would be a very popular asset.
Pages:
Jump to: