Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 12. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
September 30, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
Altcoins are necessary, yes, because bitcoin cant do what ethereum, aion, sonm, adbank, datum, sia, omg, strat, vechain, ... and those others can. It cant perform on other networks,so if we want those networks we're going to have to use those tokens
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
I think that other altcoins are necessary. Bitcoin is like gold. And all other altcoins is as an alternative to money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 29, 2018, 04:41:37 PM
I think we need Altcoins, because they can help us make more money. With them we have more opportunities Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 29, 2018, 04:39:54 PM
We do, but unfortunately, 99% of the altcoin have no usability. When they are making ICOs they first thing of the idea, what they could do and then how to find a use case for the coin Smiley As a result, 99% of the ICOs are shit.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 28, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
On my opinion, we still need altcoins. Altcoin is an alternative coin, if bitcoin falls at the bottom, we will have another hope in altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 06:22:29 PM
Yes we need new altcoins it will give us a choice in the participation of the most promising companies
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 28, 2018, 06:19:40 PM
Now this situation in the market of crypto-currency at which it is very dangerous to buy any altcoin, which is represented on the market. All crypto currencies continue to decline and no one knows when it will stop. The decline process has already dragged on and the most terrible thing is that the mood in the cryptocurrency market is only getting worse and there is a very large outflow of investment capital not only from alctoins, but also from Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
We need Altcoins. They give us new technologies.
Activity: 126
September 27, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
WE NEED ALTCOIN TO SOME EXTENT BUT INVESTING IN BTC IS MORE FAVOURABLE.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 27, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
actually it's not, that's why ICO is now getting a bad stamp because the majority we assume that developers just want to make new currencies, even though the payment process using BTC or ETH can be done without having to use a new token
the purpose of the transaction is to transfer funds from the buyer's wallet to the seller's wallet, meaning that we can also use the FIAT currency
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
September 27, 2018, 10:59:27 PM
Yes, of course at this time we still need altcoint especially for investment, especially now that the altcoint price drops you can buy it for now for investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 10:57:16 PM
Altcoin I think this is very important because it could attract the attention of investors and I think will add to the competition for all the coins. As an investor with limited funds can invest in Altcoin because if investment in Altcoin also offers better results. But if you invest I hope you also buy a coin that was established as the BTC and ETH.
Activity: 281
Futurov
September 27, 2018, 10:55:32 PM
I totally think so, that we still need to have altcoin it is like a flavors of a food it gives many variety of choices. And it makes people think critically on which altcoin he will consider to invest with.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
of course we need a altcoin. because of this we need altcoin for short term investment in trading. so we will benefit every day from trading activities we do.
Activity: 69
September 27, 2018, 10:49:07 PM
Of course, we need. More tokens more competition. More competition - more improvements, fewer fees, faster connection, faster transactions.
So for us, users it is definitely good

really need it other than that we can also get big profits from Altcoin, if we can manage it well.

there are so many Altcoins that you have to be smart to choose them, choose to determine which is best if you invest in the long term which is profitable. if the coin you choose really has great potential we can get more profits and of course many people who need Altcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 27, 2018, 10:45:19 PM
All activities carried out in this crypto cannot be separated from the connection with the altcoin. Altcoin has managed to dominate the market and dominates the investment made by all crypto circles. The coins that keep popping up add to the number of altcoins that are now very numerous. Therefore it must be selective in choosing altcoin or ICO. The ICO that you follow will eventually give birth to a new coin, so make sure the coins you will get are of good quality so they can be relied on for the future.
Activity: 28
September 27, 2018, 09:19:23 PM
Hi There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO                                                                                         
Activity: 308
September 27, 2018, 08:11:36 PM
Of course, we need. More tokens more competition. More competition - more improvements, fewer fees, faster connection, faster transactions.
So for us, users it is definitely good
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 07:47:35 PM
to be honest, I think that it was enough for us to have one bitcoin. Other coins have absolutely no help in the development of cryptology at this stage
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 07:43:30 PM
so many meaningless projects of course we do not need but worthwhile projects that will help to solve gobial projects are unequivocally needed
Pages:
Jump to: