Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 15. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes we need altcoins, the best altcoin today is ethereum because most of the icos are using this coin as their base price so we can expect higher prices in the future for eth.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin's technology is not as mature, to be able to become a worldwide, everyday payment option. We need new innovations, and Alts can bring them.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
September 23, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
in my opinion the altcoin is needed to make developments in crypto and also developments in the world. Crypto technology began to be developed and linked to the real world so that every altcoin appears I think it is a development in crypto
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 23, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
I don't know whether other crypto currency players need altcoins or not. I will only tell myself that I still really need an altcoin, like ethereum and ripple. Ethereum helped me with the smart contract technology that gave me the ease of transacting using crypto currencies. I can also create blockchain-based projects just by riding on the ethereum blockchain platform. I need ripple because I take the ripple advantage of transaction speed. This transaction speed helps me to conduct cross-country buying and selling transactions quickly. Besides this ripple stability made me fall in love more because my transaction could not be hindered by a disturbance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?

Yes. Despite the growing number of altcoins that are created each day, it develops the technology. Each coin creating and integrating better and more advanced features to outgrow each other. These benefit the crypto industry and gives us more option of the crypto we want to hodl.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
I see it as a contest, so that we can see the development of bitcoin, and should also hint at the danger of it Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
Altcoins targeting on different spheres, this will make payments more easily and faster. But a lot of alts are bad, so only better of them will survive and become successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 09:46:30 AM
Yes, we do. Most altcoins have utility values built around them and they provide a variety of Investment. Imagine if everyone scramble to own a fraction of bitcoin if it were only bitcoin that is available, it won't be good for Cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
of course we still need other altcoins, if we as daily traders we need another altcoin to get profit not to focus on just one coin
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 22, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
if you don't need an altcoin, then how do we seek profit from trading, is it just trading bitcoin ? with the existence of altcoins, the crypto market is getting better, many investors keep coming to buy, we need altcoins to find more profits.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
September 22, 2018, 09:34:02 AM
Of course, we do. It is so great to have a possibility of choice and to know that you will always be able to find new useful coins.

Altcoin's growth in the market makes the market come alive because there are so many big people who invest because Altcoin prices vary greatly. Altcoin can even be very profitable compared to Bitcoin because Altcoin has the potential to increase up to hundreds of percent quickly, so I really need altcoins.

you're looking at this the wrong way, we need altcoins because they can do things bitcoin can't, not because its more likely the prices will go up further. DOnt invest because you think the price will go up, because thats gambling. invest because you think they'll disrupt something big
Activity: 462
September 18, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
Of course, we do. It is so great to have a possibility of choice and to know that you will always be able to find new useful coins.

Altcoin's growth in the market makes the market come alive because there are so many big people who invest because Altcoin prices vary greatly. Altcoin can even be very profitable compared to Bitcoin because Altcoin has the potential to increase up to hundreds of percent quickly, so I really need altcoins.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 18, 2018, 04:46:42 PM
Activity: 273
September 18, 2018, 10:15:54 AM
it seems to me that in the next few years , more than half of the altcoins will disappear ...there is a lot of garbage on the market
copper member
Activity: 51
September 17, 2018, 03:52:15 PM
yes we need, all cryptos have better features
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
Well at once we want altcoins and certanly we want smart comes that square measure aiming the crypto market and shoppers. Even currently there square measure superb alts out here and i am positive it's no purpose to list some as a result of we are able to examine prime ten coinmarketcap and you've got them.
Activity: 205
September 17, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
Bitcoin and their varieties ar simply common universal crypto-currencies, that ar fully unsuitable for numerous specific tasks, that ar solved  by altcoins free as a results of the ICO. it's tokens that ar free as a results of the ICO, terribly helpful and necessary in numerous areas of this life. Therefore, we'd like loads of altcoyins, which might work all over, wherever you'll apply the technology of blockchein.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 03:35:56 PM
We need new working projects with a work product and then altcoins will be needed. Now the most of the current altcoins are speculative.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 17, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
How diverse our life is, so diverse we need a crypto currency. It's vseravno what to say: you have rice porridge, why do you need other food? Eat only one rice porridge. Surely you will not like it. Bitcoin does not have those specific functions that have altcoyins and especially tokens. Tokens, perform a variety of tasks and are very helpful to people, using the opportunities of blockchain technology and the Internet, they on a global scale provide people with information for solving certain narrow tasks. This all can not be covered by bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 17, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
of course we need it because the type of coin is already diverse and also very many who make it, but still the same for a benchmark that is bitcoin which is indeed the main view of this altcoin.
in any case, every user is looking for the best and most profitable coins for investment. But for myself I'm betting only on the etherium.I was particularly pleased with the availability and usdt on the erc-20 platform.
Pages:
Jump to: