Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 19. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:53:08 PM
Altcoins are definitely still needed. Apart from having diversity, there are some developments in different fields of life that need to be integrated into blockchain, because of the immense benefit we get from using blockchain technology. Also, some of these developments need funding and this can be achieved through ICO that brings about altcoins. So we still need altcoins, just that so many of them are sh*t coins.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
September 12, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
Yes of course, we need alternativexoins because they are the one who offered a affordable price of investments or coin in the market that can make you earn a goods amount o income. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 02:04:58 PM
I like altcoins and I treat them like a action of the project. I understand that from the financial point of view it is not the action, but still it works like several way. And yes we need them just to support of the project development at least.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 12, 2018, 01:59:55 PM
If they were not now, it would be difficult to imagine the crypto-currency industry. Think about it, because in itself Bitcoin few people could compete.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
So many altcoins we do not need, but I see that many projects use their tokens (coins) as shares of the company.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
Surely we need them because they utilize various spheres of the market and they are totally needed in current crypto market, it can't about only BTC.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 08:30:45 AM
New Altcoins are undoubtedly needed, but now it is very difficult for a simple investor to understand the prospects of these coins. And against the background of this popularity there are a lot of pyramids under the cover of crypto currency.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 28
September 12, 2018, 08:30:35 AM
i think that it's good for the coin diversity as in every market. Of course every market needs some diversity, and these coins have their own purpose.
Activity: 462
September 12, 2018, 08:25:45 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
for myself altcoin is my source of income, because many altcoins are currently short-term investments. but has a high risk, for example the ico project, too many frauds in the ico project. and the altcoin generated by the ico project consists of altcoin waste.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
Variety is always good when there are many different coins with their functions and tasks, some are suitable for speculation, others are for micropayments in the network, others have quick transactions. Our task is to choose from this set of coins and tokeno the one that will be useful in the future.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
It's related to what we are mean altcoin. Bitcoin forks are useless but many projects that plan using blockchain are have bright future, but now they are only tokens on ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
we need alts because creating with the same concept of purpose but different features and unique of uses by people, country that suites their system. In trading, alts has a role that bitcoin is alive and kicking by the help of different blockchain systems.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
September 12, 2018, 08:01:18 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
How projects will be starting own ICO? They will not be able to send bitcoins to their investors. If no new altcoins appear in the form of tokens, then the capitalization of the entire crypto market will not increase and the entire crypto economy will stop. I think altcoins are very important and play a very important role in crypto economics.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 07:56:17 AM
I think we still need altcoin for additional investments besides bitcoin, bitcoin is the best investment among other coins, but altcoin also has good potential for future investment. Honestly, altcoin is very important here.
I think Altcoin and Bitcoin have the same investment potential because both have advantages.
Altcoin can actually be very profitable because it can go up 100% - 1,000% or even more. Altcoin also has a relatively low price compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
September 12, 2018, 07:21:21 AM
I think we still need altcoin for additional investments besides bitcoin, bitcoin is the best investment among other coins, but altcoin also has good potential for future investment. Honestly, altcoin is very important here.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:12:21 AM
Yes we need altcoins, now many users accept altcoins for transactions and transactions can be done between two parties if I need a job I have to pay them altcoins they need I have paid several times Ethereum and I need lots of altcoins fortransactions. So, let's support them for cryptocurrency value too.
Activity: 170
September 12, 2018, 06:54:47 AM
Indeed we require altcoins in light of the fact that as a speculation it gives profit to numerous who has confidence in digital currencies. Numerous alts make an opposition which is useful for the economy and smother syndication. Since bitcoin isn't anything but difficult to utilize, alts are produce for speedier and less expensive preparing of exchanges. Crypto innovation is continouosly advancing a result of the introduction of more alts.
Activity: 149
September 12, 2018, 06:46:48 AM
Of course we do. I think we need the king of Altcoin and that is Ethereum. Simply holding Bitcoin forks like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold doesn't fulfill the need of Altcoins.
Activity: 81
September 11, 2018, 04:14:09 PM
Altcoin is really important, because when there is altcoin, there is focus on particular field. They are focus on their main goal, for paticular field.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 11, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
Well the forks of bitcoin I don't like , but other altcoins Yes, for example the Ethereum needs it for me .
Pages:
Jump to: