Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 20. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
 Today only few people can afford Bitcoin and Altcoins will give us hope through investing for future...I prefer to trade altcoins to earn more BTCs,if you dont want to stress yourself buy long term coins like ethereum,LTC,waves...
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 11:29:53 AM
I am very interested in altcoin. Actually, it brings convenience, efficiency and friendliness. altcoin is like a bridge between human beings and the crypto world. altCoins with different goals and performance, but all aim to positive change in life, economy and society. I think it will continue to be part of the crypto market and have a good future.
Activity: 77
September 11, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
Numerous digital money have censured the way that what altcoin is extremely helpful and communicates distrust in their prosperity as it is relatively difficult to contend with Bitcoin's framework. Be that as it may, Altcoin assumes a critical part. One of the noticeable focuses of Bitcoin is disentralization, and the general population of the Aaltcoin cryptographic money are denserized.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
I think yes, they help crypto field to develop and also they represent different projects. We can't just limit ourselves and live with only BTC and 5 altcoins, we need all the other alts.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
We certainly need altcoins because different coins can be used for different purposes. Anyway, today there are too many different altcoins without innovative idea and possibilities for the further development. I think only top altcoins have a big future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
I believe that we need other coins besides bitcoin to solve scalability problems and in order to fill those industries in which there are problems
Activity: 60
September 10, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
Altcoins is good for crytocurrency in general, they have there purpose and it creates more money making opportunities. Yea new coins comes up but some coins that couldn't survive dies off.
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 10, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
I think altcoin will always be around.  I also think we need it due to the nature of the blockchain.  There will always be a need for customized tweaks which will allow for Bitcoin alternatives which can work along side Bitcoin.  Not try to overthrow it.  

The reason the alts will survive is because you can increase your Bitcoin stash with them.  Humands like to gamble so there will always be a market for alts.  
Activity: 546
September 10, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
Yea, we do. Some altcoins have a good use case but notwithstanding thousands of altcoins are better of extinct since they have no real usage.
Activity: 101
September 10, 2018, 03:23:59 PM
It seems to me that, despite the fact that many Altcois are falling, they still need a market, because they can bring a lot of new things and change the market for the best.
The market is doing better because people want Bitcoin to get approved through its ETF calling lol. If every coin gets affected by the price of Bitcoin then...it would benefit the coins a lot.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 03:21:38 PM
Yes, we really need altcoins too. It is not possible that few coins can cover all the use cases and solve all problems of the real world. Bitcoin has its purpose and alts have their purpose too. But not every alt has a purpose. Some are just created to earn money.
Activity: 95
September 10, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
While the coin is useful and solves at least some problem, it will be relevant, but at the expense of development it is not yet known how many platforms will remain, I think many platforms will unite.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 02:59:32 PM
It seems to me that, despite the fact that many Altcois are falling, they still need a market, because they can bring a lot of new things and change the market for the best.
Activity: 322
September 10, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
I think we surely do need altcoins, as altcoins is a new way of shares and they represent a value of a curtain altcoin on the market. So we are basically in a new era of electronic shares and it is best to own them at the right beginning of a long journey and who knows one day one of these altcoins will make you rich!
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 02:52:36 PM
Bitkoin can appear quite a promising, worthy competitor among the altcoyins. In fact, the statement is largely loud, because Bitcoin's positions are still unshakable.
Activity: 644
September 10, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
With spreading block-chain world wide, There may be so many usage of block-chain technology and those can be released as coins. I believe there may be more coins in future and market accept it with several corrections.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:08:02 PM
Our markets include Bitcoin and Altcoins and keep them very close and intertwined. Bitcoin is the lifeblood and blood vessels of the Altcoins and Altcoins contribute to the diverse crypto market and makes Bitcoin the king of all. And we're looking for Altcoins and eventually Bitcoins.
Activity: 1
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
I can say altcoins are needed everynow and then and not only altcoins but bitcoin inclusive. I am aspiring to get most of the coins on the so i hodl for market stability before i do sell them. 
Activity: 101
September 10, 2018, 01:45:11 PM
for the purpose of looking for profits we need other altcoins that have the potential other than bitcoin, because each coin has advantages and disadvantages of each as well as bitcoin which is long-lasting for transactions. and I try to invest in altcoins and get profit even if not as big as bitcoin. in essence we are here looking for money one of which is investing not only on one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: