Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 21. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
Of course we need altcoins. Only need strong and promising. And let the weak die. I think that this will be after this fall.
Activity: 350
September 10, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
Most altcoins that exist at the moment no one needs, but the emergence of new projects that conduct ICO is still in demand, which means that people are still interested.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
 From the way we can do with some altcoins that we choose, it can be used as a driver of our incomes in the world of crypto, especially on trading and investment...We need other altcoins so we do have choices to trading or investment beside bitcoin...
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
 A lot of altcoins are aiming to solve problems that Bitcoin won't, like smart contracts for Ethereum, bank transactions for Ripple, total anonymity for Monero...Ethereum, Ripple, iota, LiteCoin and other Blockchain platforms are something we could start investing while we missed the opportunity of Bitcoin few years back...
Activity: 170
September 10, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
Truly we truly require it to use in other ICO'S that are dealing with an altcoins and it is cool to have like that since it has a higher cost to acquire than partaking a few airdrops yet is as yet both you can gain for the most part I use to take an interest an ICO'S to win much better wage to present to yourself and it's kinda cool to have a coins like that so better to have an altcoins in your pocket I mean in your wallets.
Activity: 189
September 10, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
There are Bitcoin, and also there are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and B2X that we use it as an altcoin, but do we still need other altcoins? as i knew in the forum on the altcoin section there are much announcement about new altcoins almost everyday. do we still need that altcoins?
Of course, we need altcoin. There is a definite need to have coins that can increase lour earnings and profitability. These can be Paragon, ICX and Ripple. They are amazing in their performance.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
I think we need altcoins to use them as a small coin when it's too dangerous to keep your funds in big main coins. And maybe it's a good way for newbies to get into crypto business.
Activity: 277
September 10, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
I`ts not just what we needs. It`s what we like. They make Cryptocurrency so much nicer. And give us so mch more oportunities to gain profit!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 09:47:45 AM
Most altcoins are superfluous and not needed. So i think a lot of altcoins will die over time and nobody uses these coins anymore. Or rather, they will become worthless.

Not all altcoin will die for the future because there is still an altcoin that have a future because of the project they have. If their platform is good for the future of altcoin for sure it will never die as long as it is useful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
Very. I really need altcoins, I can't if I only depend on bitcoin. My life goes on, I know bitcoin is a very famous coin and its potential is also very promising to make a lot of money. But with a significant increase and only lasts a short time, it is not enough to meet the needs of my life. I need coins that can make money consistently.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 05:48:19 AM
Most altcoins are superfluous and not needed. So i think a lot of altcoins will die over time and nobody uses these coins anymore. Or rather, they will become worthless.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
Yes, definitely we need Altcoin, because Altcoin are the genuine next wave that will introduce blockchain technology to the greater economy, because right now cryptocurrency are become popular and many people are involved in cryptocurrency. Altcoin create another opportunity to create profit and also passive income.
Activity: 420
September 09, 2018, 11:52:54 PM
Alts need for support competition on this field.
By this way we see new blockchains with higher transaction speeds and better fuctionality
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 11:51:58 PM
You keep thinking that the crypto market is dynamic and complex and that the currencies that exist and develop need innovation. And the new one based on the old ones will give us more choices and no coin is forever, but it is temporary. And Bitcoin or any other currency so we need new Altcoins to liven up and grow together.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 09, 2018, 11:44:38 PM
On my point of view why we need altcoin is just because we need competition in this field to make great product. If some altcoin can make easy things on daily usage than why not? people need the technology to make everything are fast & easier, and I hope that altcoin or other things in blockchain can do thats.
Activity: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
Yes, we need altcoin. We have so many Altcoin that has spring surprises in the cryptocurrency world and as such, I think we need the altcoin for cryptocurrency traders to have choices of choosing between Bitcoin and Altcoin in the area of investment. Also with the little experience, I have in cryptocurrency trading, I make more profit when I trade in Altcoin as compared to trading in Bitcoin.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 10:48:33 PM
Altcoins need aid assumed to a chance to be elective activities on bitcoin that attempt and do things that bitcoin might not do. Case in point bitcoins calculation may be Poof from claiming fill in. You can't Exactly progress that, so you make another task and start Creating diverse innovations. Then evidence about Space.  That i don't recall straight currently. After that you get advances that need aid different, Frequently better, Now and again more awful.
Activity: 26
September 09, 2018, 09:54:10 PM
Sure. Because they are highly profitable investment opportunities and lucrative. Currently there are too many alcoins and choosing the 1 good alcoin is a very difficult problem
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 09, 2018, 07:00:08 PM
Yes very much, we need altcoins because there are still pressing needs foe more scalable faster and better Blockchains than the Blockchain 1.0 and Blockchain 2.0 we have right now, but most Blockchain 3.0 are yet to live upto their hype so we need altcoins.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
It seems like that. not us who still need Altcoin, but there will always be new coin projects popping up. this is a sign that the cryptocurrency is increasingly accepted by the public
Pages:
Jump to: