Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we Need Altcoin? - page 23. (Read 23653 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
bitcoin and bitcoin cash or the other is altcoin in the field of Cryptocurrency, other altcoins are complementary in other fields, which means that each altcoin has its own specifications for use in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 07, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
Yes, but anyway have a bitcoinðereum biggest  proportion
right, I really agree with your opinion about bitcoin and enthereum still the best because there are so many innovations - innovations that are produced by both, and many have recognized it now, can make money
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
I believe that Alltcoins offers interesting ideas and technologies that can be effective for people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 10:56:35 AM
Yes because the cryptocurrencies are a very best thing to become a success. We know about the crypto. It is a great opportunity to make money. There are many altcoins. Especially on day by day, new altcoins are coming from new projects. We can gain good profits from altcoins. If you have altcoins, Maybe you can get massive profits in the future. Personally, I have more altcoins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 07, 2018, 10:32:59 AM
Alt coins are good investments, even it is for a short or long investments ALTs will be suited for it.
Alts also helps BTC to stay in its movement, because of the ICO investment and trading.
Alts also can be used by many people to form a group and have a great project and do ICO.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
of course are necessary. In the market there has to be a competition. And to the same will tell someone that the bitcoin isn't rather good, and other coin in what that is better. And people can choose something else
we need altcoins because Altcoin is an alternative to Bitcoin. we can see the Altcoin movement spinning on the market because with Altcoin traders more and more, because not everyone can reach Bitcoin because of its high value. Altcoin is a good investment tool in my opinion even though there are many altcoins that die, we only need to be careful when choosing it.
Activity: 252
September 07, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
of course are necessary. In the market there has to be a competition. And to the same will tell someone that the bitcoin isn't rather good, and other coin in what that is better. And people can choose something else
Activity: 85
September 07, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
I believe that not all altcoins bring real benefits to society. Competition in the market is very important for progress.
Activity: 276
September 07, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
Variety is needed for every market. One product can not satisfy all the people. And without altcoins real value of btc will not be understood.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 07, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
That's right, we need more than one project to compete, projects will work more effectively trying to stay in the market.
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
All Altcoins on the market serve their unique purpose. Each provide specific tailor made solution that address daily challenges that humanity face. Hence their existence in the market is very relevant to to boast trade on the market.
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
yes, i think we definitely need altcoins, because diversity always good for the market (and ofc all the coins have their own purpose).
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 06:40:20 AM
As the world grows, people will have more creativity. They will create their own altcoins. We still need new altcoins but must guarantee quality.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 06:40:09 AM
We need, but only those who really push the crypt, and do not split the capitalization into a lot of useless scum. Otherwise, we will not see a brighter future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
September 07, 2018, 06:36:04 AM
We are so needed in alternatives because only they are able to beat BTC and to decrease its dominance on the market which makes common developing harder.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 05:37:18 AM
Of course, Altcoins is growing fast, if you buy Them on time, you will earn very good money .
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 04:52:36 AM
I think yes because each altcoin has each different product and they can development new technology and give others benefits to the many industry, just like Vechain that want to solve counterfeit of product all over the world, others altcoin does not have this product, also others altcoin used IoT technology to create something new product. So we need altcoin to make crypto market more usefull for many industry.
Activity: 152
September 07, 2018, 04:47:58 AM
Certainly, in dire need as more and more Altcoin are certainly those investors also have the option to invest. New coins now have started a lot of that has great potential in the market. Though now a scam too many coins and things like this that make we should always be vigilant. Before investing we should do some research and see the potential for these coins.
Activity: 35
September 07, 2018, 04:46:04 AM
100%! We need more than just one coin in the market. The question is how many we will need, but definitely more than one... Wink
Activity: 48
September 07, 2018, 04:42:41 AM
Of course we need altcoins. In the world there are many areas in life and business that need blockchain technology. In addition, the new altcoins become better than the old - there is a natural selection. But still, I believe that there should be a regulation to avoid cheating.
Pages:
Jump to: